Author Topic: An open discussion regarding this message board  (Read 18362 times)

nopes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
Re: An open discussion regarding this message board
« Reply #60 on: January 30, 2018, 06:11:40 PM »
#releasethememo

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Rep: -85
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2018, 06:33:58 PM »
Sleazy- the thread was a DOOZY. Basically, Trujillo beat the shit out of Andy Roy’s girlfriend in front of his own children. Andy’s girlfriend came on here and described what happened in detail. Trujillo came off as pretty much the worst person ever. I’ve always been a big backer of deluxe, despite knowing what an asshole Trujillo generally is, but knowing what he did, and that the higher-ups there know about it and still keep him around makes me never want to buy a dlx product again.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fuck it, I'm going to register as slapmom and post the code of conduct everywhere at 2600 dpi.
[close]
The tears! Poor baby! Did some drunk daddy spill coffee on you?
[close]

You're ok with sexual harassment on a broad level.  OUSD might want to know that.
[close]
LOL. I neither work there, nor would anybody give a fuck about me talking shit to crybaby misogynysts on a skateboard message board at OUSD if I did.
And where did your stupid alcoholic ass get the idea to say I ever approved sexual harassment here? Are you really that stupid?
And are you really that fucking triggered that you want to try (pathetically) to ruin a person’s career so you can continue to be a sexist douche? Pathetic.
And the biggest outrage: HOW DARE YOU CLAIM 5 INCH DICK RIPPED OFF PETE WHEN 5 INCH DICK HAS BEEN HERE LONGER!
Notice how most people are just making fun of you for this thread? Big victory buddy! You showed them!

Holy shit, just realized you type the same way Trump tweets.
HYPOCRITE.

SOTY

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2018, 06:40:28 PM »
It's simple : you can post your penis on SLAP as long as it's not directed specifically at another user. Bobby actually said this was a "good rule of thumb" in the now-defunct thread.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2018, 06:43:21 PM »
You can also air out someone's personal business along with their real name, but posting a photo of someone with no name attached is a permanent ban.

Let's be real though, delete your browser data and cookies, you can just just come back with another name...
HYPOCRITE.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2018, 06:47:50 PM »
SLAP should stand for snowflakes losers asshole pussies
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2018, 06:48:32 PM »
TNT beats women and Deluxe doesn't care
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 06:53:36 PM by Tyroneshoelaces »
where is home?

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2018, 06:58:53 PM »
Some of you clowns need to get off 4chan and go outside once in a while. If you’re getting this worked up over a skateboard forum... I just kinda feel bad for you.

Championing being offensive for no reason than to be offensive, then playing victim when someone pulls your card isn’t really a great look. I guess everyone goes through puberty differently.

Bobby’s explained the rules clearly a few times, you just don’t like the answer. And for what it’s worth, SLAPs admins and mods can set whatever rules they want, this isn’t a city park. They can make using the word “red” a bannable offense. If you don’t like that, don’t come back. We won’t miss you.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »
I'm confused, it seems like a lot of people are dissatisfied with how the boards are run, but you guys realize you don't HAVE to use the Slap boards, right? Like, there's no incentive to hang out on here if it REALLY bothers you that much, right? I'm sure there are plenty more suitable outlets for ya'll to discuss skating, I think Reddit has an r/skateboarding that might serve your purposes a little better...
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Surf-goth

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2018, 07:01:36 PM »
I'm confused, it seems like a lot of people are dissatisfied with how the boards are run, but you guys realize you don't HAVE to use the Slap boards, right? Like, there's no incentive to hang out on here if it REALLY bothers you that much, right? I'm sure there are plenty more suitable outlets for ya'll to discuss skating, I think Reddit has an r/skateboarding that might serve your purposes a little better...
So Fuck regulating them the right way and not being hypocrits if you don't like spaghetti and meatballs get the fuck out of america right?
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »
Some of you clowns need to get off 4chan and go outside once in a while. If you’re getting this worked up over a skateboard forum... I just kinda feel bad for you.

Championing being offensive for no reason than to be offensive, then playing victim when someone pulls your card isn’t really a great look. I guess everyone goes through puberty differently.

Bobby’s explained the rules clearly a few times, you just don’t like the answer. And for what it’s worth, SLAPs admins and mods can set whatever rules they want, this isn’t a city park. They can make using the word “red” a bannable offense. If you don’t like that, don’t come back. We won’t miss you.
Do I really need to pull them again? Guess so...

It's not the rules, or them being enforced or not, IT'S THE PICKING AND CHOOSING FOR THE 100TH FUCKING TIME.
HYPOCRITE.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2018, 07:04:55 PM »
Expand Quote
So Fuck regulating them the right way and not being hypocrits if you don't like spaghetti and meatballs get the fuck out of america right?
[close]
What's your endgame in using the boards?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

via

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2018, 07:05:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you don’t like spaghetti and meatballs maybe don’t go to a place that specializes in them? Maybe go to a restaurant that makes food you like?

Also you used the term snowflake, but then are pro governing-body regulation. Hm..

Edit: and level 80 dwarf whatever, you’re just going to ignore all the text after the part you highlighted in my post?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 07:07:21 PM by via »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2018, 07:07:59 PM »
I'm confused, it seems like a lot of people are dissatisfied with how the boards are run, but you guys realize you don't HAVE to use the Slap boards, right?
mind = BLOWN

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Surf-goth

« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2018, 07:09:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

If you don’t like spaghetti and meatballs maybe don’t go to a place that specializes in them? Maybe go to a restaurant that makes food you like?

Also you used the term snowflake, but then are pro governing-body regulation. Hm..

Edit: and level 80 dwarf whatever, you’re just going to ignore all the text after the part you highlighted in my post?
it was a quote from the movie big daddy. And what government regulation?
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2018, 07:11:27 PM »
Also i don't get the dwarf thing
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2018, 07:13:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Bitch you can type my name. I shouldn't need to even address that part.  Am I insane? You can fuck with people and say "you can't do that, there are rules here, but they only apply sometimes and not to my pals..."
HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2018, 07:14:23 PM »
That was my old name, the one that got banned for nothing. They're talking about it in temp gnar again, all on my dick.
HYPOCRITE.

Surf-goth

« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2018, 07:17:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
That was my old name, the one that got banned for nothing. They're talking about it in temp gnar again, all on my dick.
Ah okay thanks
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

sms_b

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2018, 07:27:33 PM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2018, 07:44:14 PM »

Right back at ya, crybaby.

Worth noting nobody else has made crybaby threads about how its unfair people are mean to them. Just the guys who claim everybody else are too sensitive.

And VIA- snowflake means wimp or crybaby. Alt right douches didn't invent the term, they just overuse the fuck out of it because they are obsessed with specific jargon and don't actually have original thoughts at all. They just repeat what dudes like that NAMBLA Milo guy tell them to say.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2018, 07:49:24 PM »
I heard this is Bobby's desktop...
HYPOCRITE.

via

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2018, 07:54:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Right back at ya, crybaby.

Worth noting nobody else has made crybaby threads about how its unfair people are mean to them. Just the guys who claim everybody else are too sensitive.

And VIA- snowflake means wimp or crybaby. Alt right douches didn't invent the term, they just overuse the fuck out of it because they are obsessed with specific jargon and don't actually have original thoughts at all. They just repeat what dudes like that NAMBLA Milo guy tell them to say.

I’m well aware, it’s just fun to point out hypocrisies in alt-right guys. I thought it was funny someone with his viewpoint was asking for more/better regulation. Just like how the only time someone actually uses the term “snowflake” is when they are whining about someone else.

Killyoureself4000

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2018, 07:57:43 PM »
Yeah speak up Bobby wat the f is good yo

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2018, 08:01:20 PM »
Just to be clear, I had legit questions, and Bobby got personal. I am not a fan of sexual harassment, sexism, or racist shit, and that was pretty well known on my old account.  It got banned for outing an alt right dick that fakes his tailslide marks. Anyway, this is what I asked after the mod came in to save ditbagp from mongoloid, that first reply in grey is to Gipper. Apparently whatever direct sexual harassment is, is not ok, but overall, indirect is fine...

HYPOCRITE.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2018, 08:04:20 PM »
Oh wellllllllll.
HYPOCRITE.

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2018, 08:06:16 PM »
haha this is hysterical.  i like when people take this place seriously. 
where is home?

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2018, 08:20:30 PM »
Ask the mods and long time pals, because that shit is so serious they hide in temp gnar where us peasants can't read about them trying to make us focus.

That's also where all the good videos are.
HYPOCRITE.

sms_b

« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2018, 08:21:08 PM »

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2018, 08:26:37 PM »
*except mandible claw videos because only his work matters.
HYPOCRITE.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2018, 08:43:04 PM »
SLAP should stand for snowflakes losers asshole pussies

Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps