Author Topic: The TNT thread was deleted  (Read 42349 times)

KingKook

Re: The TNT thread was deleted
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2018, 06:29:49 AM »
Herpes and buttsex should be acceptable It’s
In 2018 arsehole is poosey too.

QueeferMadness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2018, 08:54:12 AM »
I don’t think dlx made them delete it. If they did, they are enabling their shittiest abusive rider, which makes them guilty of abuse as well. I was disappointed to learn Jim T’s values included money>morality, I HOPE they wouldn’t go as far as shielding PILE OF SHIT WOMAN ABUSER TONY TRUJILLO, and therefore encourage his criminal behavior, but the fact that they still back that pile of shit means its possible I guess....this whole situation sucks, I’ve already lost so much respect for deluxe...

Pigeon

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2018, 09:02:50 AM »
Expand Quote
If anyone has the screenshot of Brophy saying "GANG!" in the comments please re post.
[close]
That made me laugh so hard when I first saw it.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2018, 09:09:12 AM »
Expand Quote
can someone give me a neat summary, I stopped paying attention after page 10 i should have known better.
[close]

In a nutshell and in no order.

-TnT beat up Andy Roy’s dirtbagP girlfriend

-TNT’s wife batshit trixie does blow in front of the kids and drinks all day off TnT’s money and has a lot of scripts for Rx meds and doctor shops.

-Andy doesn’t know where Sean Young is, but mentions his name when driving by spots he skated or hills he bombed.

-Julien doesn’t believe Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP

-Pretty much the whole 18 squad is in denial of TnT and batshit trixie beefing with Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP

-TnT got the shit kicked out him recently by some G bangers for getting lippy and then they were gonna bash his head in with a hammer but stopped because he had kids or that was yelled during the dispute.

-Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP won’t accept nothing less than an apology from batshit trixie but batshit trixie is still being confrontational

-Something abouth Jake Phelps knowing the truth

-Andy Roy himself in a vice interview said his hitlist was stupid

-TnT posted a double post of being sorry on the Instagram and claimed his 21 year span with the 18 team was pretty much a bunch of rough guys and who wouldn’t be phased by it.(then deleted it off the Instagram)

-Beef broke out from a mod and a poster about slap policy
(1 of them wrote something on their dick and posted it)

-Batshit Trixie and her hillbilly friends are trying to get Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP to leave SF

-Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP doesn’t care if anyone believes her or not and claims she has nothing to gain by lying

-Andy Roy has always disliked TnT
all this happened???!...even the hammer part!!!  If so damn

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2018, 09:15:00 AM »

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2018, 10:00:43 AM »

I need to know what exactly gets posted that leads someone to think to themself: " I need to reply to this ... and GANG is the correct choice"

admin

• Administrator
  • Rep: 889
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2018, 10:20:28 AM »
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.

Mongoloid

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2018, 10:29:48 AM »
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.

I understand you probably can’t disclose specifics, but is the legal matter in regards to a word that rhymes with “bible”?

Bromethius

• Rep: 0
  • i sk8
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2018, 10:38:55 AM »
Expand Quote
can someone give me a neat summary, I stopped paying attention after page 10 i should have known better.
[close]

Thanks dug

-TNT’s wife batshit trixie does blow in front of the kids and drinks all day off TnT’s money and has a lot of scripts for Rx meds and doctor shops.

-Andy doesn’t know where Sean Young is, but mentions his name when driving by spots he skated or hills he bombed.

-Pretty much the whole 18 squad is in denial of TnT and batshit trixie beefing with Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP

-TnT got the shit kicked out him recently by some G bangers for getting lippy and then they were gonna bash his head in with a hammer but stopped because he had kids or that was yelled during the dispute.

-Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP won’t accept nothing less than an apology from batshit trixie but batshit trixie is still being confrontational

-TnT posted a double post of being sorry on the Instagram and claimed his 21 year span with the 18 team was pretty much a bunch of rough guys and who wouldn’t be phased by it.(then deleted it off the Instagram)

-Batshit Trixie and her hillbilly friends are trying to get Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP to leave SF

-Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP doesn’t care if anyone believes her or not and claims she has nothing to gain by lying

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2018, 10:51:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There's a mistake in there! I remember.. DP said TNT's wife does blow in the next room, not right in front of the kids. Lets not start embellishing now!

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2018, 11:35:01 AM »
My favorite part was when Matthew James explained why it's a poor decision from a legal standpont to go that into detail about the scenario to DirtbagP and she more or less said she didn't care.

Mongoloid

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2018, 11:37:48 AM »
My favorite part was when Matthew James explained why it's a poor decision from a legal standpont to go that into detail about the scenario to DirtbagP and she more or less said she didn't care.

She could probably conclude from that brief encounter what a shitty poster he is.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2018, 12:18:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I understand you probably can’t disclose specifics, but is the legal matter in regards to a word that rhymes with “bible”?

tribal?

tnt on tribal tats confirmed

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2018, 12:26:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

There's no fucking way they could get in trouble for libel simply for allowing people to publish things which some claim aren't true, expecially in a case of one person's word vs. another's situation. If that were the case Facebook and Twitter would be long fucking gone.

I'm calling bullshit on the legal issue claim. Slap=High Speed=Deluxe.
Tony Trujillo drunkenly beat a woman up in front of his kids, and the slap mob was coming for him. That put the Deluxe pigs in a weird place- they could either do the morally correct thing, and fire that scumbag that represents their brands, or the profitable thing, try to kill the rumor. They clearly told Woman Beater Trujillo that he had to go on instagram and apologize for it, but being the completely irredeemable scumbag and arrogant shithead he is, he basically doubled down. Since they are clearly money driven, they let him get away with it and chose profits over morality and are killing the thread.
Admin, a drone for the corporate pigs at deluxe, did his duty and tried to kill the thread to limit their exposure to this. The thing is, admin doesn't really know the culture here, and just started a larger shit storm, because it makes it obvious they want to cover it up, and that they can't really defend their profits over morals approach to business.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2018, 12:26:41 PM »
The thread was just hotting up so a shame it got pulled. Also what’s up with that chick acting like everything was cool between her and the lame

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Rep: -85
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2018, 12:30:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
There's no fucking way they could get in trouble for libel simply for allowing people to publish things which some claim aren't true, expecially in a case of one person's word vs. another's situation. If that were the case Facebook and Twitter would be long fucking gone.

Tony Trujillo drunkenly beat a woman up in front of his kids, and the slap mob was coming for him. That put the Deluxe pigs in a weird place- they could either do the morally correct thing, and fire that scumbag that represents their brands, or the profitable thing, try to kill the rumor. They clearly told Woman Beater Trujillo that he had to go on instagram and apologize for it, but being the completely irredeemable scumbag and arrogant shithead he is, he basically doubled down. Since they are clearly money driven, they let him get away with it and chose profits over morality and are killing the thread.
Admin, a drone for the corporate pigs at deluxe, did his duty and tried to kill the thread to limit their exposure to this. The thing is, admin doesn't really know the culture here, and just started a larger shit storm, because it makes it obvious they want to cover it up, and that they can't really defend their profits over morals approach to business.
Since you can't ride indys, thunders, or ventures now, what are you going to skate? Pls post it in the truck thread. Thanks.
HYPOCRITE.

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2018, 12:36:51 PM »
if there is a legal thing wont this thread get deleted too since it rehashes the same stuff?

Pigeon

« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2018, 12:38:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Since you can't ride indys, thunders, or ventures now, what are you going to skate? Pls post it in the truck thread. Thanks.
Ace but most likely Theeve, since Sinner rides for them.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Rep: -85
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2018, 12:39:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Heard a rumor ace is moving to ermico, what then?!?!
HYPOCRITE.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2018, 12:41:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
Everyone should be on tensor I have the joey brezinski signature burrito red bull lows on my nyjah fyberlight RASTA deck and they are sick especially with my nyjah chromecore pink and gold wheels it sucks having to clean the wheels after I roll around cause I don’t like them getting dirty it looks shitty and stains my crisp T at school.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 12:45:26 PM by RumpelFoarskin »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2018, 12:44:50 PM »
if there is a legal thing wont this thread get deleted too since it rehashes the same stuff?
No one here is making direct claims, just repeating hearsay. Big difference between saying I heard this happened and saying this happened. Although its weird in this case, because everything we heard was primarily from the thread.

It'd be stupid for Slap to fight cease and desist orders on something like this. Depending on who is behind the legal action, a lawyer will just repeatedly send them legal notices and slap without a crowd fund and maybe donated time by Tortfeasor doesn't have the means to fight it.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2018, 01:08:47 PM »
I think gipper has it figured out.

Greasy

Not Local

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2018, 01:59:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Tell me more about Ace at Ermico.

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2018, 02:20:40 PM »
SLAP of explosives
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2018, 02:39:07 PM »
Did someone take a screenshot of Tnt's "apology"?

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #85 on: January 31, 2018, 02:47:23 PM »
Did someone take a screenshot of Tnt's "apology"?
Yeah here it is

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #86 on: January 31, 2018, 03:05:18 PM »

notice of legal action is poosy

SOTY

« Reply #87 on: January 31, 2018, 03:13:12 PM »
"The past was erased, the erasure was forgotten, the lie became the truth.” -George Orwell TNT

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
« Reply #88 on: January 31, 2018, 03:19:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I need to know what exactly gets posted that leads someone to think to themself: " I need to reply to this ... and GANG is the correct choice"

"HAWRD!" was already taken

shark tits

« Reply #89 on: January 31, 2018, 03:21:01 PM »
war on women is peace
cocaine is sobriety
some antiheros are more equal than others