Author Topic: The TNT thread was deleted  (Read 42333 times)

SOTY

Re: The TNT thread was deleted
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2018, 03:24:42 PM »
Big Bobby is watching you

ungzilla

« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2018, 03:49:55 PM »
i can finally support antihero now as it will fit my litigious skatepark tough-guy image, yea, hard on the 'crete and hard in the justice's chambers

the second part is not a double entendre

unless it's a lady judge, then it is

or is it

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2018, 03:50:34 PM »
HYPOCRITE.

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: January 31, 2018, 03:58:35 PM »
i can finally support antihero now as it will fit my litigious skatepark tough-guy image, yea, hard on the 'crete and hard in the justice's chambers

the second part is not a double entendre

unless it's a lady judge, then it is

or is it

misogyny rules, yeah

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #94 on: January 31, 2018, 04:00:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If anyone has the screenshot of Brophy saying "GANG!" in the comments please re post.
[close]
That made me laugh so hard when I first saw it.
[close]

wtf where did he post this?

Rocko

• Rep: 38
« Reply #95 on: January 31, 2018, 04:10:35 PM »
wtf where did he post this?

on Tony's "apology"

andocom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #96 on: January 31, 2018, 04:16:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.
[close]

I understand you probably can’t disclose specifics, but is the legal matter in regards to a word that rhymes with “bible”?
[close]
There's no fucking way they could get in trouble for libel simply for allowing people to publish things which some claim aren't true, expecially in a case of one person's word vs. another's situation. If that were the case Facebook and Twitter would be long fucking gone.

I'm calling bullshit on the legal issue claim. Slap=High Speed=Deluxe.
Tony Trujillo drunkenly beat a woman up in front of his kids, and the slap mob was coming for him. That put the Deluxe pigs in a weird place- they could either do the morally correct thing, and fire that scumbag that represents their brands, or the profitable thing, try to kill the rumor. They clearly told Woman Beater Trujillo that he had to go on instagram and apologize for it, but being the completely irredeemable scumbag and arrogant shithead he is, he basically doubled down. Since they are clearly money driven, they let him get away with it and chose profits over morality and are killing the thread.
Admin, a drone for the corporate pigs at deluxe, did his duty and tried to kill the thread to limit their exposure to this. The thing is, admin doesn't really know the culture here, and just started a larger shit storm, because it makes it obvious they want to cover it up, and that they can't really defend their profits over morals approach to business.

This is pretty much completely wrong. This is a moderated form, if alerted to libellous content it is the site owners responsibility to remove it, that is how they avoid being responsible for it.

ungzilla

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2018, 04:29:46 PM »
where's tortfeasor when you need him

also i need some legal advice i want to libelously slander some people in a totally legal way

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2018, 04:46:03 PM »
One thing I'm taking from this is that coke is super demonized.   To  me seemingly because it's illegal.  Women have a glass of wine in front of their kids or drink coffees in front of their kids too.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2018, 04:55:06 PM »
One thing I'm taking from this is that coke is super demonized.   To  me seemingly because it's illegal.  Women have a glass of wine in front of their kids or drink coffees in front of their kids too.
Are you fucking serious?
HYPOCRITE.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #100 on: January 31, 2018, 05:10:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?

Shooting heroin in front of your kids is also super demonized, the guy has a point.

shitcunt

• Rep: 4
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2018, 05:24:24 PM »
I feel like this is just a big act to distract from the fact that neither skater in question still skates well enough to deserve a pro board.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2018, 05:30:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?
[close]

Shooting heroin in front of your kids is also super demonized, the guy has a point.
  Coke is bad because its vastly over priced due to prohibition and you have to buy it from the black market making you a criminal.   Heroin is bad cause it kills you.  Coke is harmless.

Level 80 Undead Warlock

« Reply #103 on: January 31, 2018, 05:33:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?
[close]

[close]
  Coke is bad because its vastly over priced due to prohibition and you have to buy it from the black market making you a criminal.   Heroin is bad cause it kills you.  Coke is harmless.
Look, I'm very anti-prohibition, but the shit isn't harmless. I'm not even going to argue, because that's going to be a waste. And I've been wasting a lot of time on here the last 2 days.
HYPOCRITE.

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2018, 06:08:15 PM »
I feel like this is just a big act to distract from the fact that neither skater in question still skates well enough to deserve a pro board.

This came out 7 months ago... I'm no fan of Trujillo the man, but Trujillo the skateboarder deserves to be pro forever based on skateboarding alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2sdTULFhfs

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: January 31, 2018, 06:33:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?
[close]

[close]
[close]
Look, I'm very anti-prohibition, but the shit isn't harmless. I'm not even going to argue, because that's going to be a waste. And I've been wasting a lot of time on here the last 2 days.
   Cocaine costs the same to produce  as coffee generally but sold for a lot more. Imagine how harmful a coffee habit would be if it cost what cocaine costs?  If you had to buy your cup of coffee from a shiddy 15 year old on a bmx bike (with danger of arrest).   Please tell me how legalized cheap coke would be so horrible and dangerous.  Or even comparable to the shit booze causes.  You guys are some after school motherfuckers.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2018, 06:37:03 PM »
  And leagal cheap coke would END the meth industry pretty much 95% imo

Mongoloid

« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2018, 06:38:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
   Cocaine costs the same to produce  as coffee generally but sold for a lot more. Imagine how harmful a coffee habit would be if it cost what cocaine costs?  If you had to buy your cup of coffee from a shiddy 15 year old on a bmx bike (with danger of arrest).   Please tell me how legalized cheap coke would be so horrible and dangerous.  Or even comparable to the shit booze causes.  You guys are some after school motherfuckers.

The basis for your argument is the cost disparity, and not the actual effects of either substance in comparison to each other?

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2018, 06:38:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

Meth aint that bad either, I'd rather see it in a pharmacy than out on the streets!

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2018, 06:45:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

The basis for your argument is the cost disparity, and not the actual effects of either substance in comparison to each other?
  Bro I'm saying the cost and criminal stigma and association is what is so harmful not the substance (with coke).   
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:52:03 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2018, 06:46:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Are you fucking serious?
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Meth aint that bad either, I'd rather see it in a pharmacy than out on the streets!

Not saying its bad but it's use would shrink.  Leagalizing extacy would help that too.  Meth is cheap than E so they cut it in there.

shark tits

« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2018, 06:52:37 PM »
shooting coke is just as dangerous as shooting dope. actually more so because there's no antidote.
if you're talking just snorting, well shit, heroin is mostly safe then too.
cocaine also fucks up your teeth, leads to heart problems and dementia.
i'm ambivalent towards drugs [since i stopped doing them]. portugal seems to be better of legalized but let's not shit ourselves that cocaine is healthy.
also, were it not cost prohibitive, you'd never stop. people would waste away.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2018, 06:54:58 PM »
shooting coke is just as dangerous as shooting dope. actually more so because there's no antidote.
i'm ambivalent towards drugs [since i stopped doing them]. portugal seems to be better of legalized but let's not shit ourselves that cocaine is healthy.
  If Coke was super cheap and leagal why would you shoot it?,  It'd just be a foamy drink from a barista prolly.  Snorting heroin safe huh?  Careful wareful there mister.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2018, 07:01:23 PM »
  Also coffee is not cost prohibitive, people never stop.  And the sun still comes up once daily.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2018, 07:02:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
  If Coke was super cheap and leagal why would you shoot it?,  It'd just be a foamy drink from a barista prolly.  Snorting heroin safe huh?  Careful wareful there mister.

He said snorting heroin is relatively safe

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2018, 07:04:44 PM »
Look guys can we all just agree that PCP should be available at 7-11 for free and get over all this gosh darn arguing about everything?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2018, 07:06:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

He said snorting heroin is relatively safe
It's not man.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2018, 07:07:27 PM »
Look guys can we all just agree that PCP should be available at 7-11 for free and get over all this gosh darn arguing about everything?

Agreed.
DirtbagP thoughts?
Do you know why the thread was deleted?

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2018, 07:10:47 PM »
Childs play! Catch me on 3F-Fentibril-DPC-7 deconstructing atomic particle code my moms garage bitch.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2018, 07:12:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.
[close]

I understand you probably can’t disclose specifics, but is the legal matter in regards to a word that rhymes with “bible”?
[close]
There's no fucking way they could get in trouble for libel simply for allowing people to publish things which some claim aren't true, expecially in a case of one person's word vs. another's situation. If that were the case Facebook and Twitter would be long fucking gone.

I'm calling bullshit on the legal issue claim. Slap=High Speed=Deluxe.
Tony Trujillo drunkenly beat a woman up in front of his kids, and the slap mob was coming for him. That put the Deluxe pigs in a weird place- they could either do the morally correct thing, and fire that scumbag that represents their brands, or the profitable thing, try to kill the rumor. They clearly told Woman Beater Trujillo that he had to go on instagram and apologize for it, but being the completely irredeemable scumbag and arrogant shithead he is, he basically doubled down. Since they are clearly money driven, they let him get away with it and chose profits over morality and are killing the thread.
Admin, a drone for the corporate pigs at deluxe, did his duty and tried to kill the thread to limit their exposure to this. The thing is, admin doesn't really know the culture here, and just started a larger shit storm, because it makes it obvious they want to cover it up, and that they can't really defend their profits over morals approach to business.
[close]

This is pretty much completely wrong. This is a moderated form, if alerted to libellous content it is the site owners responsibility to remove it, that is how they avoid being responsible for it.
First, facebook and twitter ARE moderated, so that’s not a difference between the two.
There’s no way they could be liable for libel in a situation where its one person’s primary perspective word against another's primary perspective and nobody who worked for them said a thing.

Either way, Tony Trujillo is a pile of shit who beats women, the people at Deluxe know this, and they continue to sponsor him.

Again, Tony Trujillo is a pile of shit who beats women, the people at deluxe know this, and continue to sponsor him.

Jim Thiebaud has been silent publicly.
Tony acknowledged he was told to apologize, not to the victim, but to the general public, and then didn’t, and at this moment, he still skates for fake ass “punk rocker” Jim Thiebaud’s companies. Can anybody remind me of that one minor threat song about how money is the most important thing there is?

And as far as trucks go? I’ll ride krux or aces or some shit. I may be used to indies, but unlike Jim Thiebaud and the corporate whores at deluxe, some things are more important to me than material possessions, and I actually live that instead of just thinking of it as something that’s just cool to say
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out