Author Topic: The TNT thread was deleted  (Read 42339 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: The TNT thread was deleted
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2018, 07:18:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.
[close]

I understand you probably can’t disclose specifics, but is the legal matter in regards to a word that rhymes with “bible”?
[close]
There's no fucking way they could get in trouble for libel simply for allowing people to publish things which some claim aren't true, expecially in a case of one person's word vs. another's situation. If that were the case Facebook and Twitter would be long fucking gone.

I'm calling bullshit on the legal issue claim. Slap=High Speed=Deluxe.
Tony Trujillo drunkenly beat a woman up in front of his kids, and the slap mob was coming for him. That put the Deluxe pigs in a weird place- they could either do the morally correct thing, and fire that scumbag that represents their brands, or the profitable thing, try to kill the rumor. They clearly told Woman Beater Trujillo that he had to go on instagram and apologize for it, but being the completely irredeemable scumbag and arrogant shithead he is, he basically doubled down. Since they are clearly money driven, they let him get away with it and chose profits over morality and are killing the thread.
Admin, a drone for the corporate pigs at deluxe, did his duty and tried to kill the thread to limit their exposure to this. The thing is, admin doesn't really know the culture here, and just started a larger shit storm, because it makes it obvious they want to cover it up, and that they can't really defend their profits over morals approach to business.
[close]

This is pretty much completely wrong. This is a moderated form, if alerted to libellous content it is the site owners responsibility to remove it, that is how they avoid being responsible for it.
[close]
First, facebook and twitter ARE moderated, so that’s not a difference between the two.
There’s no way they could be liable for libel in a situation where its one person’s primary perspective word against another's primary perspective and nobody who worked for them said a thing.

Either way, Tony Trujillo is a pile of shit who beats women, the people at Deluxe know this, and they continue to sponsor him.

Again, Tony Trujillo is a pile of shit who beats women, the people at deluxe know this, and continue to sponsor him.

Jim Thiebaud has been silent publicly.
Tony acknowledged he was told to apologize, not to the victim, but to the general public, and then didn’t, and at this moment, he still skates for fake ass “punk rocker” Jim Thiebaud’s companies. Can anybody remind me of that one minor threat song about how money is the most important thing there is?

And as far as trucks go? I’ll ride krux or aces or some shit. I may be used to indies, but unlike Jim Thiebaud and the corporate whores at deluxe, some things are more important to me than material possessions, and I actually live that instead of just thinking of it as something that’s just cool to say
  You got it all case closed as fuk.  Every angle is covered.  You can now rest.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shark tits

« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2018, 07:21:35 PM »
no, what about victims' restitution?
andy roy gets reinstated to the 18 w/ full benefits.
dirtbag-p gets 2 of those cases of beer of tnt's instagram.
2 of each of trixie's prescription pills.
a backrub.
andy roy and dirtbag-p get to ride on the DLX float at the folsom st fair.
maybe an s/m mask that's the spitfire face? or is that pushing it?

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Rep: -85
« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2018, 07:23:27 PM »
Did you see that cat shit krux ad though? I mean, God damn... Go call jim out on Insta and screenshot it, hero.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:36:19 PM by Level 80 Undead Warlock »
HYPOCRITE.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 217
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2018, 07:45:45 PM »
Both potential plaintiffs are public figures, so they would have to meet the legal burden that they were defamed with malice. I've seen many lawsuits filed against anonymous posters (I worked as a court clerk), though never seen them go after the website itself. Usually they'll file an injunction or order and try to get sites or search engines to remove the reference.

I think "alleged to have snorted cocaine" should be used instead of "she snorted cocaine" for future posts.

laramieskate55

• Rep: -46
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2018, 07:50:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The moderators did not take down the TNT thread, I locked it and moved it after archiving the post due to a notice of legal action being taken regarding the content of the post.  The moderators do a great service allowing SLAP to exist, because if I had to moderate every reported post/topic as well as browse the site 24/7 looking for violations I would not be able to keep SLAP up and running.  The rules are in place as an enforcement tool, providing guidelines for people to follow.  Enforcement of those rules are at the discretion of the moderators, if you guys want me to enforce and list every rule I will, but this place will die.  As to why the moderators are who they are, they are long time members of the SLAP community, who have proven an understanding of the type of community SLAP is as well as a willingness to assist in it's maintenance.
[close]

I understand you probably can’t disclose specifics, but is the legal matter in regards to a word that rhymes with “bible”?
[close]
There's no fucking way they could get in trouble for libel simply for allowing people to publish things which some claim aren't true, expecially in a case of one person's word vs. another's situation. If that were the case Facebook and Twitter would be long fucking gone.

Tony Trujillo drunkenly beat a woman up in front of his kids, and the slap mob was coming for him. That put the Deluxe pigs in a weird place- they could either do the morally correct thing, and fire that scumbag that represents their brands, or the profitable thing, try to kill the rumor. They clearly told Woman Beater Trujillo that he had to go on instagram and apologize for it, but being the completely irredeemable scumbag and arrogant shithead he is, he basically doubled down. Since they are clearly money driven, they let him get away with it and chose profits over morality and are killing the thread.
Admin, a drone for the corporate pigs at deluxe, did his duty and tried to kill the thread to limit their exposure to this. The thing is, admin doesn't really know the culture here, and just started a larger shit storm, because it makes it obvious they want to cover it up, and that they can't really defend their profits over morals approach to business.
[close]

This is pretty much completely wrong. This is a moderated form, if alerted to libellous content it is the site owners responsibility to remove it, that is how they avoid being responsible for it.
[close]
First, facebook and twitter ARE moderated, so that’s not a difference between the two.
There’s no way they could be liable for libel in a situation where its one person’s primary perspective word against another's primary perspective and nobody who worked for them said a thing.

Either way, Tony Trujillo is a pile of shit who beats women, the people at Deluxe know this, and they continue to sponsor him.

Again, Tony Trujillo is a pile of shit who beats women, the people at deluxe know this, and continue to sponsor him.

Tony acknowledged he was told to apologize, not to the victim, but to the general public, and then didn’t, and at this moment, he still skates for fake ass “punk rocker” Jim Thiebaud’s companies. Can anybody remind me of that one minor threat song about how money is the most important thing there is?

And as far as trucks go? I’ll ride krux or aces or some shit. I may be used to indies, but unlike Jim Thiebaud and the corporate whores at deluxe, some things are more important to me than material possessions, and I actually live that instead of just thinking of it as something that’s just cool to say

Krux are NHS

ungzilla

« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2018, 08:10:47 PM »
isn't independent too?

shark tits

« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2018, 08:16:15 PM »
yeah, i do believe DLX is thunder, spitfire, AH, real, krooked and is that it? isn't there another deck company?

Level 80 Undead Warlock

• Rep: -85
« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2018, 08:18:32 PM »
Vitellos= ermico, indy, dlx, high speed...
HYPOCRITE.

Kickflipmcdelux

• Rep: -22
  • I'll truck fuck your dad
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2018, 09:36:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

DLXFS doesn't make Indies...

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2018, 09:49:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

DLXFS doesn't make Indies...

Indys are actually made at the deluxe warehouse but are distributed by NHS.
I no lie

fangen

• Rep: -24
« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2018, 09:59:15 PM »
Raving Wilson is a person.

Killyoureself4000

« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2018, 10:04:50 PM »
yeah, i do believe DLX is thunder, spitfire, AH, real, krooked and is that it? isn't there another deck company?

And venture bitch

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2018, 10:52:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Krux are NHS

this is true. but mainly they are poured in china.

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2018, 12:49:32 AM »
Looks like Andy and dirtbagP are being run out of SF, he just posted that he's looking for a place in L.A.
This sucks ass.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2018, 01:33:06 AM »
I just went to get coffee from the joint two doors down from where I work. Asked the guy for an 8ball and some PCP and he looked at me like I was crazy.

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2018, 07:14:01 AM »
Looks like Andy and dirtbagP are being run out of SF, he just posted that he's looking for a place in L.A.
This sucks ass.

TNT's dad is in the mafia, confirmed.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »

Indys are actually made at the deluxe warehouse but are distributed by NHS.
I no lie

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2018, 07:21:19 AM »
All of the people involved in that bust up are some grimy piece of shit people. Who the fuck does that shit. Cocaines one helluva drug

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2018, 07:59:41 AM »
they have a younger, thinner mom that goes to our school who used to baby sit different kids around the neighborhood, probably still does. my wife met her at the gym where the other mom worked in the child center and we tried using this other mom to baby sit. she came over to our house one time coked up and that was a wrap for us. coke and kids definitely don't mix for us. if she had had some wine or was slightly faded before probably still bad but wouldn't have been as big a deal to us. i could honestly care less what she does with her kids though. whole thing probably falls under "live and let live" with a sprinkle of "but i still might think you're trashy".

dstrytruitt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2018, 08:50:27 AM »
whole thing probably falls under "live and let live" with a sprinkle of "but i still might think you're trashy".

Brilliance here.

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2018, 09:00:49 AM »
This sucks ass.
He's posted that before...a few months back, I believe.  I highly doubt he is being "run out of SF".  Andy is a TV star now...LA is where you go.  BUT considering this is the second time he has reached out on social media looking for a hook up in LA...perhaps LA wants him to stay in SF?  I don't really know...I also don't really care. 

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2199
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2018, 11:02:28 AM »
I just went to get coffee from the joint two doors down from where I work. Asked the guy for an 8ball and some PCP and he looked at me like I was crazy.

Obviously a woman abuse enabler.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2018, 12:46:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I need to know what exactly gets posted that leads someone to think to themself: " I need to reply to this ... and GANG is the correct choice"

Investigators are investigating this post and have opened a "gang file" on Lil Miss dynamite and Mr. Brophy.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #143 on: February 01, 2018, 12:49:16 PM »
I only skate artisanal free range gluten free trucks made out of recycled metal rods reclaimed from railroad tracks that got turned into bike paths for the outdoor leisure of white people.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #144 on: February 01, 2018, 12:50:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I need to know what exactly gets posted that leads someone to think to themself: " I need to reply to this ... and GANG is the correct choice"
[close]

Investigators are investigating this post and have opened a "gang file" on Lil Miss dynamite and Mr. Brophy.

Even further provoking me ... the 4 people that liked his comment?! " I enjoy that he typed GANG! here... I like this *click*"

gailbevers

• Rep: 3
« Reply #145 on: February 01, 2018, 01:58:00 PM »
  And leagal cheap coke would END the meth industry pretty much 95% imo

No; you're literally too stupid to talk to.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #146 on: February 01, 2018, 03:41:45 PM »
So no screenshots of Tony T’s deleted posts?

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #147 on: February 01, 2018, 04:28:10 PM »
Raving Wilson is a person.

hehehe yea spazzyboi gonna pull a muscle from virtue signaling 2 hard. worse kind of person out i love it.

POOSYBITCH

• Rep: -10
« Reply #148 on: February 11, 2018, 08:47:20 PM »
Motherfuckers act like this shit didn't even happen now? Gipper's still riding indys and spits too...

Vert Reynolds

• Rep: -32
« Reply #149 on: February 11, 2018, 09:29:34 PM »
Hat Trick O'Dell makes decent Documentaries on that Vice Channel....

I'm sure Jim T-Bow wasn't been happy about this...Specially, Since his B-day was the other day

His Retro SpitFire SHirt was Amazeballs

Expand Quote
Slap sweeping domestic abuse under the rug? DLX asking for removal of the thread? Mods proving they're fuckwits?
[close]
yes, yes, and yes.
hatrick.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 09:45:23 PM by Vert Reynolds »
Do You even Street Style ???