Author Topic: The TNT thread was deleted  (Read 42327 times)

franc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 96
Re: The TNT thread was deleted
« Reply #150 on: February 12, 2018, 04:46:35 AM »
Really late on this one. Could somebody sum it up for me? What did TNT do? Thanks.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #151 on: February 12, 2018, 05:21:45 AM »
Expand Quote
can someone give me a neat summary, I stopped paying attention after page 10 i should have known better.
[close]

In a nutshell and in no order.

-TnT beat up Andy Roy’s dirtbagP girlfriend

-TNT’s wife batshit trixie does blow in front of the kids and drinks all day off TnT’s money and has a lot of scripts for Rx meds and doctor shops.

-Andy doesn’t know where Sean Young is, but mentions his name when driving by spots he skated or hills he bombed.

-Julien doesn’t believe Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP

-Pretty much the whole 18 squad is in denial of TnT and batshit trixie beefing with Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP

-TnT got the shit kicked out him recently by some G bangers for getting lippy and then they were gonna bash his head in with a hammer but stopped because he had kids or that was yelled during the dispute.

-Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP won’t accept nothing less than an apology from batshit trixie but batshit trixie is still being confrontational

-Something abouth Jake Phelps knowing the truth

-Andy Roy himself in a vice interview said his hitlist was stupid

-TnT posted a double post of being sorry on the Instagram and claimed his 21 year span with the 18 team was pretty much a bunch of rough guys and who wouldn’t be phased by it.(then deleted it off the Instagram)

-Beef broke out from a mod and a poster about slap policy
(1 of them wrote something on their dick and posted it)

-Batshit Trixie and her hillbilly friends are trying to get Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP to leave SF

-Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP doesn’t care if anyone believes her or not and claims she has nothing to gain by lying

-Andy Roy has always disliked TnT

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2018, 05:39:57 AM »
I really love Slap going full Judge Judy here. One side says one thing, the other says another. Drunk asses involved in some drunk ass shit. If TNT didn't kiss your ass at a spot or a demo, doesn't mean he hit a girl. If this girl is voluntarily involved with the likes of an Andy Roy, doesn't mean she wasn't mistreated.  I wouldn't know, I wasn't there.

Mcfctid

« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2018, 05:48:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
can someone give me a neat summary, I stopped paying attention after page 10 i should have known better.
[close]

-TNT’s wife batshit trixie does blow in front of the kids and drinks all day off TnT’s money and has a lot of scripts for Rx meds and doctor shops.

-Andy doesn’t know where Sean Young is, but mentions his name when driving by spots he skated or hills he bombed.

-Pretty much the whole 18 squad is in denial of TnT and batshit trixie beefing with Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP

-TnT got the shit kicked out him recently by some G bangers for getting lippy and then they were gonna bash his head in with a hammer but stopped because he had kids or that was yelled during the dispute.

-Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP won’t accept nothing less than an apology from batshit trixie but batshit trixie is still being confrontational

-TnT posted a double post of being sorry on the Instagram and claimed his 21 year span with the 18 team was pretty much a bunch of rough guys and who wouldn’t be phased by it.(then deleted it off the Instagram)

-Batshit Trixie and her hillbilly friends are trying to get Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP to leave SF

-Andy Roy’s girlfriend dirtbagP doesn’t care if anyone believes her or not and claims she has nothing to gain by lying

[close]

Wow that's...surprisingly accurate

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #154 on: February 12, 2018, 07:15:44 AM »
I thought somebody confirmed in the original thread that Andy Roy's girlfriend (god help her) was at the Trujillo's house being a nightmare, and after she refused to leave the two physically made her leave for the sake of their kids.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #155 on: February 12, 2018, 07:21:07 AM »
What TNT thread? There was no TNT thread, you must be mistaken.

CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #156 on: February 12, 2018, 07:37:47 AM »
Now reading comprehension was never my best subject on standardized tests, but I think you missed the part where Andy never really committed prison rape or purposely spread herpes. Talk about you never should meet your hero . . .  :-X

beachgoth

« Reply #157 on: February 12, 2018, 08:06:22 AM »
fuck Tnt, met the dude. he can skate okay. Dude is wack,  but cant flow around the ark well.

beachgoth

« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2018, 08:12:59 AM »
TNT can FUCK HiMESELF. Let him hit me if he wants

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2018, 08:16:40 AM »
thank you for registering.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2018, 08:21:25 AM »
now thats what i call a solid first post.

beachgoth

« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2018, 08:28:10 AM »
pls hit me TNT.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2018, 09:13:49 AM »
Now reading comprehension was never my best subject on standardized tests, but I think you missed the part where Andy never really committed prison rape or purposely spread herpes. Talk about you never should meet your hero . . .  :-X

Why all of a sudden is this a made up story? He was dying for GG-type cred then. Now it's meant to be taken as a joke?

ROBERTO BOLIVIA

• Rep: -7
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2018, 09:21:13 AM »
That you idiots took a big brother interview with a drug addict as gospel for 20 years speaks volumes.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2018, 09:23:33 AM »
TNT can FUCK HiMESELF. Let him hit me if he wants

Hi Andy!!
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2018, 09:24:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Damnit! The summary still has an error! She did blow in the room next to where the kids were, not in front of them! And you guys call yourselves journalists.. Get your facts straight!

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2018, 09:26:35 AM »
That you idiots took a big brother interview with a drug addict as gospel for 20 years speaks volumes.

Welcome to Slap Mr. Bolivia. Should we believe him then or now?

ROBERTO BOLIVIA

• Rep: -7
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2018, 09:31:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Welcome to Slap Mr. Bolivia. Should we believe him then or now?

Yes, because the hard hitting journalism in each big brother should have been a magnet for the truth.  Andy, much like the magazine, is pure entertainment.

franc

« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2018, 02:46:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thank you!

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2018, 02:56:34 PM »

Big Brother got me to try suicide. I do what it tells me to do and believe what it say to me.

shark tits

« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2018, 02:59:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Big Brother got me to try suicide. I do what it tells me to do and believe what it say to me.
it taught me how to buy crack and dig a well. did you know artesians make the best wells? thanks BB!

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #171 on: February 13, 2018, 12:52:06 AM »
Cause I'm TNT, I'm dynamite.
TNT and I'll hit my wife.

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 713
« Reply #172 on: February 13, 2018, 12:54:31 AM »
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2018, 02:41:34 AM »
I just miss DirtbugP, but she was kinda classing up the joint here at SLAP.

SOTY

« Reply #174 on: February 13, 2018, 04:24:45 AM »
I just miss DirtbugP, but she was kinda classing up the joint here at SLAP.
Andy Gaona inmate t-shirts in the works.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfG3E-iDTi_/?hl=en&taken-by=dirtbag_p
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 04:27:09 AM by SOTY »

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #175 on: February 13, 2018, 05:53:14 AM »
That doesn't look like Roy at all, another fake story. No herps, no rapist, suv driving... prison probably made up too. DirtyP ruined Roys "street cred"

shark tits

« Reply #176 on: February 13, 2018, 06:25:58 AM »
andy guano? never heard of em.

JusticeAbberdash

« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2018, 08:29:34 AM »
Andy Guano of street cred

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: February 13, 2018, 08:39:35 AM »
"we need to sell 50 of them to get the funds to make them".  the business prowess is top notch.  hey, send your money to an admitted liar, ex-con and his GF who goes by "dirtbagP", so we can MAYBE make these shirts that you are paying for, but we haven't even made yet. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2018, 09:18:08 AM »
i dont understand how people like this continue to exist yet so many people who contribute to society are left behind.