Author Topic: Can u guys stop?  (Read 715 times)

Element_Decks_Rock_

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -9
Can u guys stop?
« on: February 23, 2018, 09:49:08 PM »
I can't even just have a nice time at the park, watching a skate video, browsing Instagram. What is it with you people...99.9999% of you have a fucking RIDICULOUS "kit" on it literally makes me cringe that you guys look at yourselves in the mirror and think, "yeah I look fucking cool". You all do the same fucking tricks that correlate to whatever outfit you have on for the day. Your style on the board is completely contrived it makes me wanna fucking puke. I'm talking about some pros here, too. Stupid fucking fake style and it's so obvious yet no one says shit. I can't roll down the fucking street and not see a skater where the first thought that comes to my mind is, "clone". You fucking automatons seriously need to find yourselves. Skateboarding has become so over-saturated with mediocrity but it's completely acceptable as long as your stupid fucking "kit" is "lit". There has never been anything cool about Morrissey, cut your fucking hair correctly, not so some purposefully falls over your face so you can comb it back every time you fucking pretty boy. Uncuff your fucking pants, buy some that fit, stop wearing rings on every finger with turquoise stones on them. I'm done. Seriously, I want to see none of you when I skate and just remember what it was like to actually fucking SKATEBOARD with other people that didn't have fucking hive mind mentality.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Can u guys stop?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:30:28 AM »

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 12:38:52 AM »

Pigeon

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 02:09:32 AM »
I can't even just have a nice time at the park, watching a skate video, browsing Instagram. What is it with you people
You’re too upriver.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 07:55:13 AM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

doublesteveburger

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 12:02:19 PM »
It alarms me that I can be eating a sandwich and not be phased by that gif.

Thanks, SLAP.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 12:06:20 PM »
It alarms me that I can be eating a sandwich and not be phased by that gif.

Thanks, SLAP.
Ah, the circle of life.