Author Topic: REVIEW THIS  (Read 2151 times)

shark tits

Re: REVIEW THIS
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 01:24:32 PM »
WWJD?
julien would give that away to a homeless person, that's what julien would do. a homeless person he wasn't particularly fond of.

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1954
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 03:56:39 PM »
Review my ass

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 05:55:19 AM »
Awesome product if you wanna get laid.... With dudes.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 11:46:34 AM »
cool handle, skate mental made a better one if thats what youre into

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 02:17:31 PM »

Dear Brian,
your all-caps thread title is an attention-getter, but is bound to set off warning bells in the mind of any seasoned poster: it comes across as either an ironic poke at the attention-starved tactics of modern cybersurfers, or just attention-starved.
As it turns out, your post is a bit of both.
You've understood enough of Slap to know that overt pleas for attention are frowned upon, so you're hoping to avoid a cynical response, through mild subversion of the form. So far so good.
Where things fall apart for me, is that the supposed subject of your post (the ebay posting) is bland and uninteresting. Once I'd clicked the link, it no longer mattered what your reasons for directing my attention there had been, because either way it was a waste of my time.

If there is a silver lining to yyour thread, it's that you've inadvertently caused me to reflect on the nature of the post/response format, drawing my attention to the idea that each new post on a given thread is not only a response to previous posts, but also a review of them. Although the interrelation of posts was intuitively clear to me  already, your direct request that I review your post captured my imagination and helps shed new light on the nature of the internet forum.