Author Topic: Cali - Sleeping on the Beach?  (Read 2048 times)

MC3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 124
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
Cali - Sleeping on the Beach?
« on: February 06, 2018, 10:11:46 PM »
So a few friends and I are trying to plan a road trip to California this summer and we all want to try and camp on the beach at some point.

After some quick research it seems like it's nearly impossible to find an actual legal campsite on the beach. What we are wondering is if anyone has had experience doing this illegally, setting up a tent on the beach and not get kicked out. We don't know exactly where we are going so if you know a place to do this, suggestions are encouraged. If this is a terrible idea please let me know. Cool, legal campsites are also welcome to suggestion

Thanks
(Cool Trick GIF)

KSBLUR

• Rep: 0
Re: Cali - Sleeping on the Beach?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:18:55 AM »
Where about in California. In SoCal it’s possible at less tourist filled beaches if you’re not to loud or causing a disturbance. Fires are a no no though. There are some beaches like doheny state beach that you can pay to camp but it’s not really on the sand.

Pigeon

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 01:27:16 AM »
Sleeping in a van by the beach is the closest you’ll get. Legal campsites are expensive if they exist, but you may be able to find a cheaper one on AirBnB.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 10:38:17 PM »
Just pitch a tent on the beach away from people. Been doing it for 2 years every time we go to  SF. Never been fucked with. Tried to sleep at weed park and got the boot.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2018, 09:27:24 PM »
you gotta walk pretty far down the beach if the spot you're at has a parking lot. Police patrol the beaches out here in SF sometimes at night/dawn. it's definitely possible but jus be careful.

also be aware of the tides. Some of the beaches go right against cliffs and tons of people have died from rogue waves/getting caught camping in the tide, it's not worth it. make sure the spot is safe
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Chike23

• Rep: -2
  • If your having fun, your skating!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 07:28:04 PM »
RENT a van or RV,  u can sleep in your vehicle legally at most parking lots that r right on the beach, just make sure its a state beach. Some have campgrounds too. Stick to surf towns or most of southern cali. Be safe, have fun!

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2018, 05:42:35 PM »
  getting ur sleep interrupted kinda sucks imo.    Hammock tent and find some trees where you cant be seen.   You don't need any flat ground with those things and you can get ones that sleep two.  Just go to the beach in the am.  -2cents
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2018, 05:29:15 PM »
I banged this girl in Fletcher Cove in Solana Beach. There's these bright lights above this bluff, and if you hang close to the bluff no one can see you because of the contrast. We kept the sound mellow and only had a close call with a pokemon-goer. So I don't know, maybe if you keep it chill and hang by the bluff
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes