Author Topic: Dallas  (Read 1873 times)

Grant Patronik

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 16
Dallas
« on: February 12, 2018, 11:56:47 AM »
Going to Dallas for 3 days and I've never been outside of the airport in Texas. Gonna have a lot of free time the Friday I'm there (March 2nd) and will be itching to skate outside since the weather in MN is shit right now. Anybody have any recommendations of things to check out/wanna meet up and skate? Staying at the Park Cities Hilton if that helps.

shit4breakfast

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
Re: Dallas
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 07:47:20 AM »
Just skate around and you'll find tons of shit in less than 10 min, Dallas is massive.

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 01:24:18 PM »
Tons of rad street spots all around downtown. Lewisville skatepark up north is super fun and massive. The colony just got a brand new one and mckinney has a pretty cool one with a bunch of weird cool obstacles.

t0mmywr1ght3rd

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 01:45:19 AM »
lotsa parks in the burbs

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

• Rep: 6
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 06:23:47 AM »
The park closest to you is Irving but cruising downtown is an option since it’s kinda close as well.

Grant Patronik

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 02:34:59 PM »
The park closest to you is Irving but cruising downtown is an option since it’s kinda close as well.

Yea I was thinking of checking out that park tomorrow night then maybe cruising downtown. Is there a good central location I could get dropped at by an uber? Also what's security like downtown? Nothing worse than getting hassled when you're by yourself...

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 03:07:57 PM »
gonna out there the 22nd anyone wanna skoot?

Hacksaw Jim Duggan

• Rep: 6
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 05:32:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’d say Comerica Bank Tower a good central point. Security mot too bad tho I’ve witnessed/heard bout gnarly shit goin down.

Yea I was thinking of checking out that park tomorrow night then maybe cruising downtown. Is there a good central location I could get dropped at by an uber? Also what's security like downtown? Nothing worse than getting hassled when you're by yourself...

MattyOKC

• Rep: 0
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 03:57:22 PM »
Although its been a long time since I've been but its still worth checking out but in the suburban city of "grapevine"  is this huge mall and they have(or had) a X games style park there.

t0mmywr1ght3rd

• Rep: 2
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 08:15:47 PM »
Although its been a long time since I've been but its still worth checking out but in the suburban city of "grapevine"  is this huge mall and they have(or had) a X games style park there.

used to be a woodward, it's a legoland now

tim pace

• Rep: -1
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 09:15:33 PM »
 :o Temp board out here? Mariners@ Rangers on the 8th