Author Topic: New Vans video April 2nd  (Read 15563 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: New Vans video April 2nd
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2018, 01:21:06 PM »
This premieres tonight.

Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2018, 02:58:01 PM »

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2018, 03:07:54 PM »
song was definitely trash but dude can skate

IHOP

« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2018, 04:19:02 PM »
i really like the way tyson dresses even though i don't fw the painted fingernails. i'd rather watch someone in baggy chinos, vans and a striped tee than another dad-hatted wasteman in tri-camo cargo pants and slipon janoskis doing  body varials with fake steeze

take away the tri color camo and those styles are the exact same, pretty sure tyson's last berrics part is full of dad hats and slipons, probably a body varial.

Not a tyson fan but hopefully this part makes me think otherwise.

Little Debbie

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2018, 05:41:27 PM »
of course the skating will be good, but i really like Vans' filmers. Ryan and Cody learned well from Greg Hunt, sure to be a sick video

the goat cheese of Mendes

« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2018, 04:49:33 AM »
Djeezes Christ that noise was terrible.
I refuse to call it music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR_8gpJCT4I

I refuse to call it noise too.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 04:53:02 AM by the goat cheese of Mendes »

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 785
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2018, 07:26:13 AM »
Expand Quote
i really like the way tyson dresses even though i don't fw the painted fingernails. i'd rather watch someone in baggy chinos, vans and a striped tee than another dad-hatted wasteman in tri-camo cargo pants and slipon janoskis doing  body varials with fake steeze
[close]

take away the tri color camo and those styles are the exact same, pretty sure tyson's last berrics part is full of dad hats and slipons, probably a body varial.

Not a tyson fan but hopefully this part makes me think otherwise.

vans slip ons are cool in my book while janoski slip ons definitely are not, i didn’t like his berrics part but he is great in headcleaner
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2018, 08:06:51 AM »
I am just am craving a new AA full part. He's a national treasure and inspired me to grow a mustache.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2018, 09:04:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Wonder how much footy Daan had.
Stoked for some D-lu.
Rowley
AVE
Curren
Berle
Kwalks
Chima
Kader footage maybe???
Crockett
Dollin

Hope this is on par with their last vid!
[close]
Also the shaved head kid in high waters that’s on hockey who’s into punk and rarely releases footy but isn’t french
[close]
Ben Kadow? Pretty sure he recently left cons for vans?
BEN KADER!

Tabletop

• Rep: -71
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2018, 04:17:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Introducing Justin Henry?

[close]

Nigga please! That music is the worst!

Are you talking to yourself??

baby dick

• Rep: 7
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2018, 10:15:07 PM »
i saw the premiere of this and it met all of my expectations. plus i got to smoke weed with geoff rowley and i didnt even fan girl out. he only hit it once but it's cooler to not mention that part.

tyson peterson has first part, really sick. skates bigger spots than i expected for some reason. back 5-0 on one of the famous triple kink rails and another kyle walker-esque ridiculous 50-50. i think he had my favorite part overall.

kyle walker had a full part, which I wasn't expecting. insane as always but my memory is too shit to remember any specific tricks he did, except another insane rail. i remember him 180'ing some ridiculous double set and doing more manual tricks than expected.

there's a team montage, pretty long. justin henry has footage, so a sort of formal introduction. there were clips from rowley, dan lu, andrew allen, gilby crockett, curren, ronnie sandoval, and actual footage from dustin dollin. he had maybe 3 clips, but they were sick. oh and elijah berle had a good amount of very sick stuff.
*for all the andrew allen people, he has only maybe 3 clips :/ but one was a caveman noseblunt(?) fingerflip out on a hand rail, if i remember correctly.

chris russell was at the premiere and was destroying the ramp, but I dont think he had any footage. same with TNT and ben kadow.

chima gets last part and it's deserved. Potentially his best part ever, but I'll have to rewatch it to make sure i wasn't just drunk. lots of big jumps, varial heel up that one long black ledge/gap in Australia, and huge switch tre stick out in my memory.

the whole video is about 20 minutes, same basic format as the Elijah Berle/Kyle Walker video. was surprised there was no Axel or Kader footage, they must be taking their time with introducing them.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2018, 11:00:28 PM »
i saw the premiere of this and it met all of my expectations. plus i got to smoke weed with geoff rowley and i didnt even fan girl out. he only hit it once but it's cooler to not mention that part.

tyson peterson has first part, really sick. skates bigger spots than i expected for some reason. back 5-0 on one of the famous triple kink rails and another kyle walker-esque ridiculous 50-50. i think he had my favorite part overall.

kyle walker had a full part, which I wasn't expecting. insane as always but my memory is too shit to remember any specific tricks he did, except another insane rail. i remember him 180'ing some ridiculous double set and doing more manual tricks than expected.

there's a team montage, pretty long. justin henry has footage, so a sort of formal introduction. there were clips from rowley, dan lu, andrew allen, gilby crockett, curren, ronnie sandoval, and actual footage from dustin dollin. he had maybe 3 clips, but they were sick. oh and elijah berle had a good amount of very sick stuff.
*for all the andrew allen people, he has only maybe 3 clips :/ but one was a caveman noseblunt(?) fingerflip out on a hand rail, if i remember correctly.

chris russell was at the premiere and was destroying the ramp, but I dont think he had any footage. same with TNT and ben kadow.

chima gets last part and it's deserved. Potentially his best part ever, but I'll have to rewatch it to make sure i wasn't just drunk. lots of big jumps, varial heel up that one long black ledge/gap in Australia, and huge switch tre stick out in my memory.

the whole video is about 20 minutes, same basic format as the Elijah Berle/Kyle Walker video. was surprised there was no Axel or Kader footage, they must be taking their time with introducing them.

I knew Rowley was a pot snob just from watching his hunting videos. 

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2018, 12:45:21 AM »
I have a hard time understanding how anyone can be stoked on a white kid with dreads who looks like this and also wears grandma jumpsuits no matter how good at skating he may be.

bro you're white guy from Canada...shut the fuck up forever on any style opinion ever nigga. G check
ty the truth

doublesteveburger

« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2018, 05:32:15 AM »
hey vans reps reading this - please make physical copies

i'll even buy a pair of shoes if that's the formula you're shooting for again

listentoaheartbeat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 187
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2018, 05:36:40 AM »

feedmeseymour

« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2018, 01:21:40 PM »
Stoked for some D-lu
Rowley
AVE
Curren
Berle
Kwalks
Chima
Kader footage maybe???
Crockett
Dollin

kader is good, but do you really want to see footage of him? does he actually get you hyped to skate?

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2018, 08:53:12 PM »
tyson peterson dresses wack as shit and i'm unhappy i know who he is now
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2018, 07:45:45 AM »

this is kinda tyson's introduction no? and they had him go on a few tours first. would make sense for those dudes to do the same

Statebird

• Rep: 47
« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2018, 08:32:52 AM »

sounds awesome, cant wait

feedmeseymour

« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2018, 09:03:03 AM »

ahh i remember getting the shitty vans off the wall music cd's with shoes back in the day

shit_for_brains

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2018, 09:08:54 AM »

Hey Vans reps reading this I'm a 9.5 and I like the Kyle Walkers

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2018, 09:12:17 AM »
Best news in that is that there is no footage of the over-the-hill woman beater.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Jacob Gary

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2018, 10:22:13 AM »
Best news in that is that there is no footage of the over-the-hill woman beater.

Don't you live in SF? You should fight him to assert your moral dominance.

theloniousmonk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2018, 11:00:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
ahh i remember getting the shitty vans off the wall music cd's with shoes back in the day

The green vans warp tour cd?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2018, 12:02:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Don't you live in SF? You should fight him to assert your moral dominance.
Yes, because the best way to show violence is wrong is to be violent.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -115
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2018, 07:20:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Stoked for some D-lu
Rowley
AVE
Curren
Berle
Kwalks
Chima
Kader footage maybe???
Crockett
Dollin

[close]
Also the shaved head kid in high waters that’s on hockey who’s into punk and rarely releases footy but isn’t french

You know he went from Vans to Cons back to Vans?