Author Topic: Kaleb Hadlock "Tra-Nee-La" VX Transition Part  (Read 306 times)

Olympus Mons

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 15
  • VX1000
Kaleb Hadlock "Tra-Nee-La" VX Transition Part
« on: February 19, 2018, 09:26:16 PM »
Just dropped this transition part the other day, if you're into that sort of thing. It's my first transition project, but it was really fun to make. Cheers!

Is there any money in skateboarding film anymore?
I dunno about money, but the fun is boomin.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
Re: Kaleb Hadlock "Tra-Nee-La" VX Transition Part
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 02:24:57 PM »
The two enders were sick! Seeing Sugarhouse park was really nostalgic. The last time I was there, about 5 years ago, my friend was drunk and slipped out in the bowl, hit the back of his head, and we had to go get him some staples. Good times.

Oh and the filming was really good too. I don't know much about the art, but you didn't do any of the things the people on here complain about (really I'm just thinking of Chris Thissen and maybe some of the Magenta stuff, being too close and too jerky).

Olympus Mons

• Rep: 15
  • VX1000
Re: Kaleb Hadlock "Tra-Nee-La" VX Transition Part
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 03:13:20 PM »
The two enders were sick! Seeing Sugarhouse park was really nostalgic. The last time I was there, about 5 years ago, my friend was drunk and slipped out in the bowl, hit the back of his head, and we had to go get him some staples. Good times.

Oh and the filming was really good too. I don't know much about the art, but you didn't do any of the things the people on here complain about (really I'm just thinking of Chris Thissen and maybe some of the Magenta stuff, being too close and too jerky).

Thanks for the kind words! Not doing the stuff people complain about is good enough for me. And I'm always stoked when someone recognizes the crusty spots/parks of SLC! Actually, I think most people still skate Fairmont/Sugarhouse park drunk...
Is there any money in skateboarding film anymore?
I dunno about money, but the fun is boomin.