Author Topic: Aidan on FA thread deleted?  (Read 11940 times)

Dernpop1

Re: Aidan on FA thread deleted?
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2018, 01:14:08 AM »
My prediction f.a will fall like a ton of bricks. This kid sucks so many better kids at my local park.

LegitDude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2018, 03:51:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Never understood his appeal. He isn't really talented, tons of kids out there with way more to offer.
[close]

Same.
He definitely doesn’t skateboard at a very high level and his style is bunk. A bit bored of FA too. Too much shitty hype that goes along with the company.

I like his style

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2018, 03:58:16 AM »
Never understood his appeal. He isn't really talented, tons of kids out there with way more to offer.

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2018, 04:01:19 AM »
I think what's going over people's heads is that it doesn't matter how good you are at skateboarding these days.  If your name and image can move product (soft goods especially) you're going to be pro. If your Instagram is on point and you are in the right cliques damn whether or not you can do anything other than a fakie manual.

badgerclit

• Rep: -11
« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2018, 05:03:52 AM »
I think what's going over people's heads is that it doesn't matter how good you are at skateboarding these days.  If your name and image can move product (soft goods especially) you're going to be pro. If your Instagram is on point and you are in the right cliques damn whether or not you can do anything other than a fakie manual.

very true.

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 50
« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2018, 05:14:28 AM »

Not going over my head. I get it. But let's face it, if kids weren't told by Supreme that Aidan is cool then no one would know who he is. He'd be another dude at the skatepark who is marginally good.

Here Come The Lame Jets

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2018, 05:25:17 AM »
He's got a cool style and an interesting eye for spots and trick selection at times, but I agree - he's the weakest link on whatever team he's on.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.