Author Topic: Andrew Brophy instagram comments thread  (Read 26875 times)

fang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
Re: Andrew Brophy instagram comments thread
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2018, 07:47:14 AM »
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:57:22 AM by fang »

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 422
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2018, 07:59:19 AM »
Damnit every time a picture of Brophy pops up on the gram I'm strongly inclined to leave GANG! as a comment. I think we should all start doing that.

I like this idea, but don't forget, in the name of authenticity, there's a space between the word and exclamation point. GANG !

Irvine-Sucks.com

jomeara1

« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2018, 08:21:47 AM »
I love that this is even happening.  It just adds so much more fun to SLAP.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2198
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2018, 08:55:59 AM »
Busenitz showing proper commenting:

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2018, 09:32:11 AM »
His comments are even more fun if you imagine him saying them out loud as boisterous as the caps lock suggests.

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2018, 10:23:47 AM »

Expand Quote
Damnit every time a picture of Brophy pops up on the gram I'm strongly inclined to leave GANG! as a comment. I think we should all start doing that.
[close]

I like this idea, but don't forget, in the name of authenticity, there's a space between the word and exclamation point. GANG !

GANG !

Pigeon

« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2018, 01:58:47 PM »
Sorry, I can稚 embed images from imgur on my phone, but this was right after the TNT shit went down:
https://imgur.com/a/bvh5x

unsuperfilmer

• Rep: -1
    • I made this shit avatar image
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2018, 07:51:11 AM »
Expand Quote
While I've always appreciated the guy's skating to some degree, his comments do make him seem like he falls on the dumb side of the fence, even if they are worth the immediate "hey, I'm laughing at you, not with you" but of humor. And what I also find annoying is anyone claiming that they are "Addicted to Cars."
[close]

Saying your addicted to cars is just another way of admitting your broke and in hella debt. Also a low-key cry for friends to help him find something after cliche?
shh...don't let Daniel Espinoza know.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2018, 10:08:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I've always appreciated the guy's skating to some degree, his comments do make him seem like he falls on the dumb side of the fence, even if they are worth the immediate "hey, I'm laughing at you, not with you" but of humor. And what I also find annoying is anyone claiming that they are "Addicted to Cars."
[close]

Saying your addicted to cars is just another way of admitting your broke and in hella debt. Also a low-key cry for friends to help him find something after cliche?
[close]

Espinoza is the biggest fucking weiner boy of them all. Remember that old Weekend Buzz where he was just silently looking at pics of cars on his phone the whole time? Such a disrespectful little turd. He's not even that good! Guess he's kinda faded away now, anyway...

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2018, 10:18:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Unless you have some Audi sponsorship think like Brophy has

Pigeon

« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2018, 10:21:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
How the fuck is he addicted to cars? He was showing off a Scion with an ugly-ass spoiler. It made me unfollow him on Instagram years ago.

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2018, 01:48:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Unless you have some Audi sponsorship think like Brophy has

Yeah, his life does seem pretty dope. SHAPES

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2018, 06:03:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Espinoza is the biggest fucking weiner boy of them all. Remember that old Weekend Buzz where he was just silently looking at pics of cars on his phone the whole time? Such a disrespectful little turd. He's not even that good! Guess he's kinda faded away now, anyway...

Ughh I hate people like this in a social setting.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2018, 06:40:31 PM »
Guy said 'basically' one too many times......

sharkbarf

• Rep: 1
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2018, 09:38:04 PM »
Ended up watching Encino Man last night. Still holds up.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2018, 09:46:53 PM »
are yall really calling an australian out for being garbage? that's what they do. auzzies are human waste. let him be.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2018, 09:51:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

It looks stupid, but that easily could have been hour 3 of Brink fanning out on Guy.

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2018, 10:21:31 PM »

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2018, 12:19:56 AM »
are yall really calling an australian out for being garbage? that's what they do. auzzies are human waste. let him be.
You being mad culturally insensitive my guy

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2018, 01:04:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I知 Australian and I知 backing Buck on this.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2018, 02:16:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
It looks stupid, but that easily could have been hour 3 of Brink fanning out on Guy.

No it痴 literally within the first minute

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2018, 07:34:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

hahahaha the fuck is going on, that looks terrible, getting through that episode must be impossible

poowizard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2018, 10:27:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

hahahaha the fuck is going on, that looks terrible, getting through that episode must be impossible

If you turn down the volume and just stare at Erica the whole time its not too bad.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2018, 11:59:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I spent a few months there a couple years ago and they're the best people, I gotta say. And if you disagree - name another place you can call someone "cunt" that you met the same day, tell me.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2018, 12:18:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I spent a few months there a couple years ago and they're the best people, I gotta say. And if you disagree - name another place you can call someone "cunt" that you met the same day, tell me.

I'm sure there's some places in the UK it would happen, be far less jovial than down here though

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2018, 02:14:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

New Zealand. Lived there for 5 years called people counts and got called cunt. A lot. Was very much GANG !

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2018, 02:24:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

New Zealand. Lived there for 5 years called people counts and got called cunt. A lot. Was very much GANG !

Haha right! I feel like people from New Zealand are just Australians on natural speed or something, even though Australians are already the wildest people out.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2018, 03:55:43 PM »
wouldnt be suprised to see something about this in his next interview
"so your insta comments have been getting alot of attention lately"

JumpManShorty

• Rep: -87
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2018, 04:11:22 PM »
I think we should start a thread of Mikey Taylor ig comments on random LA skaters

"How loose are your trucks?!"

"Biggest pop"

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2018, 04:21:34 PM »

Come to Ramsay Street, Lassiter's or basically anywhere else in Erinsborough and I'll knock your fuckin' block off.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]