Author Topic: Bandana B Jenkem Sinterview  (Read 7852 times)

chilllyboy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -10
Re: Bandana B Jenkem Sinterview
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2018, 09:51:34 AM »
Switch drop in at CVS is fucking sick. Would really like to see that footage. Don't really give two shits about this dude's personal troubles though.

redux

• Rep: -5
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2018, 11:00:29 AM »
Expand Quote
So, being sober is now a kook move.
[close]

No, being Sinner is a kook move.

That’s a relief!

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 447
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2018, 11:45:28 AM »
Damn....I almost feel bad for the guy. I feel like he's Johnny Drama from Entourage. Like just a stepping stone to get to the more famous guy.

This interview has "Entourage" written all over it.

It is refreshing, yet sad, to hear the reality that all these IG party-all-the-time-you-wish-you-had-my-life are actually living. Living in Nyjah's broom closet... driving around groupies who won't sleep with you, waiting outside the club. How degrading. At least folding bandanas and selling boards out of the garage have some dignity and hope for growth.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

nothingisspecial

• Rep: -53
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2018, 12:02:30 PM »
My bandana flys at half mast today b

arf  :-\

thomas kook

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2018, 04:25:42 PM »
so it turns out getting nyjah into edm was a pretty smart business move for mr. pasquale

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2018, 09:23:56 AM »
Trapasso's and Nyjah's stepping stone. I'd buy a bandana if I ever saw one,but I probably won't. I can appreciate his dedication to ironing though.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
So we both googled "sad bandana dog" for this? I liked the beagle one more, personally, but it was too big.
[close]

It’s not sad so much as it’s just fried all its endorphins taking e last night
[close]

Coming down off E and realizing all the bitches were just playin him to get to top-dog Nyjah.

[close]
classic

SonictheHedgehog

• Rep: -14
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2018, 01:45:50 PM »
I forgot how much I liked his Shake Junt part. The fakie ollie line and tricks up the stairs are awesome. Unfortunately his Theatrix part is infamous for all the wrong reasons- namely the choice of dubstep as music. The skating was good but the overall ridiculousness of the dubstep and the editing overshadowed it.

What's Trapasso's deal? Dude dropped one of the best sleeper parts ever in Suffer the Joy, undeniable classic. His Transworld follow up part skating to Lennon was pretty damn good too, proving he wasn't a one trick pony. After that though he did just slowly start getting less coverage, his style (which was probably his best attribute- dude looked like he wasn't trying) got worse, and LE became a joke in the skate community. Safe to assume he's just a burnout?
wash uffize drive me to firenze

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2018, 11:17:08 PM »
Staying sober is the hardest part. Hopefully he has the will power to keep it under control while being around that whole scene. I'm sober and in my late 20's, forcing myself to go home around 9 on weekends even though all my friends are hanging out drinking. It's tough and wish him the best of luck, B. arf

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2018, 12:59:13 AM »
I forgot how much I liked his Shake Junt part. The fakie ollie line and tricks up the stairs are awesome. Unfortunately his Theatrix part is infamous for all the wrong reasons- namely the choice of dubstep as music. The skating was good but the overall ridiculousness of the dubstep and the editing overshadowed it.

What's Trapasso's deal? Dude dropped one of the best sleeper parts ever in Suffer the Joy, undeniable classic. His Transworld follow up part skating to Lennon was pretty damn good too, proving he wasn't a one trick pony. After that though he did just slowly start getting less coverage, his style (which was probably his best attribute- dude looked like he wasn't trying) got worse, and LE became a joke in the skate community. Safe to assume he's just a burnout?

this came out july 2017... trapasso had some footy in there... starts at 1.00 i thought it was pretty sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYhsurAnbjk

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2018, 08:10:15 AM »
Sometimes, well, the bar eats you.

Paletta

• Rep: -17
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2018, 06:13:04 PM »
I know the dude was being super open and honest with his answers but I find it very hard to believe he has only done MD/pills 50 times in his life.
Theres no way he was partying as hard as he was for 15 years and only done that much.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -478
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2018, 07:50:46 PM »
I know the dude was being super open and honest with his answers but I find it very hard to believe he has only done MD/pills 50 times in his life.
Theres no way he was partying as hard as he was for 15 years and only done that much.

It depends on what you call partying I guess. I’ve gone pretty hard on the weekends for years now but still have only touched molly and pills under 5 times . Maybe he’s just a normal dude content with a few beers and blunts at the show. Some people actually really get into that music and dancing and don’t need the drugs to make it enjoyable.

He did Skate too and not work some normal job so assuming he ever went on trips and stuff its not unreasonable to say that. I have no clue why I’m defending sinner in anyway but that interview was kinda sad and I’d like to believe the dude isn’t so much a pile that he can turn it around. Also I rewatched his baker part and thought that switch impossible (360 shuv? It looked like it wrapped around his foot) over that double kink into the bank was super sick, and made me like him more.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Witcheshit

• Rep: 3
  • nosebeforehoes.blogspot.com
    • nose before hoes avatar image
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2018, 09:03:26 PM »
Burnout showed how the living space looks for Sinner...not bad for bachelor pad status. Dunno who would be done to occupy the extra room though.

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/burnout/jah-s-jam/

Best of luck to him for being a totally sober individual, (even if smoking cigarettes and drinking energy drinks isn't just as bad for your body).

Roll Forever Tate, 360 Frip, Yappie Dappie, Rusty, T Mack, Pablo, Malcolm, Nosey, Abair

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2018, 09:27:39 PM »
He pretty much lives like how you would live in San Francisco. Not terrible considering and especially since there is a full fledge skatepark in the same building.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2018, 12:38:41 AM »
Did they edit out all the buzzwords/catchphrases or did he really just not say hijinx or theatrix for the whole interview?

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1466
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2018, 01:12:28 AM »
Burnout showed how the living space looks for Sinner...not bad for bachelor pad status. Dunno who would be done to occupy the extra room though.

Best of luck to him for being a totally sober individual, (even if smoking cigarettes and drinking energy drinks isn't just as bad for your body).

Tyrone still got it

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2018, 03:12:37 AM »

I thought this was pretty weird as well. I'm the same age and have probably been partying a similar amount of time and although I don't take drugs very often now, I reckon I hit those figures easy in my first year or so of getting on it
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

redux

• Rep: -5
« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2018, 09:09:18 AM »
Yeah those numbers sound like bullshit to me except he doesn’t mention any other drugs or alcohol. I assume he is leaving out his coke, weed, speed, acid, pills, and alcohol use.

I simple do not buy a burnout story from 30 uses of any drug. Sure he could get addicted to some drugs in under 30 uses but he’s not getting burnt.

I’m glad he’s sober and hope he can make something productive happen in his life when he’s fully recovered.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2018, 09:14:48 AM »
My parents told me that leading a life of sin leads to ruin and this is proof positive that they were right.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2197
« Reply #49 on: February 27, 2018, 11:16:22 AM »

Arf, no wonder the dude never gets laid.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2018, 11:45:00 AM »
I wanna give him a hug, I'm gonna leave nice comments on insta page. Maybe I'll throw a GANG ! in there somewhere.

I left a GANG ! ON MJ's Insta post and I swear it was right before he added "therapy" to the topic. GANG ! saves lives.. alright

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 239
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2018, 11:13:42 PM »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2018, 05:59:38 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Arf, no wonder the dude never gets laid.

At least it's not bushes.  Theres a bed anyway.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2018, 06:15:48 AM »
I appreciate his sincerity at least.

pat pasquale of sinnin on sincerity

fang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2018, 06:29:20 AM »
Quit sinnin',  escape hell

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2018, 11:53:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

killer graphics guy

fang

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: March 01, 2018, 01:20:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What trucks is he riding there? Do not look like Mariano signature Royal

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #57 on: March 01, 2018, 02:10:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
What trucks is he riding there? Do not look like Mariano signature Royal
He's been off Royal since he quit Girl.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 11:30:39 AM by DannyDee »