Author Topic: 2018 NFL Season  (Read 10649 times)

doomstation55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
Re: 2018 NFL Season
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2018, 04:14:23 PM »
My hopes of Cleveland going 0-0-16 has been ruined, but we're still on Pace for a weekly tie which would be hilarious

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2018, 04:38:14 PM »
Mahomes is a stud

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • A mystery wrapped inside a Twinkie
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2018, 09:26:10 PM »
Chokeland Faiders once again never fail to disappoint, leading 12-0 at halftime and held Denver to a grand total of ONE first down, completely take their foot of the gas (they weren’t driving fast to begin with but you get my meaning) and let the Broncos back in the game.

When Denver scored a TD to cut the lead to 19-17 (Raiders missed an extra point or it would have been 20-17) with about 3 or 4 minutes and change left in the game it was at this point that I thought to myself “They’re absolutely going to lose this game on a last second field goal.”

So glad that they didn’t let me down.
Fuck these idiots, especially Gruden, his face after every Raiders fuck up, which is of course all the time, is priceless .
I seriously hope the Bears win the Super Bowl and Khalil Mack gets defensive player of the year again.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 09:29:35 PM by Shitbag »

ungzilla

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2018, 07:26:19 AM »
this should go in the things that made you laugh today thread because this is a lot more swagger than i imagined this guy having for whatever reason

seems kinda on the same level as bawtawd winning the lottery

jomeara1

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2018, 07:33:05 AM »
this should go in the things that made you laugh today thread because this is a lot more swagger than i imagined this guy having for whatever reason

This is great lol.

And I’m still not convinced about that bawtawd lottery thing yet lol.  I just noticed that when I try to type bawtawd into my phone the spell check corrects it to “bastard” haha.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2018, 01:41:47 PM »
Jameis Winston's gonna be a backup if Fitzpatrick keeps up his shenanigans in week 3. Suddenly he's unreal.

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2018, 12:01:31 PM »
Chokeland Faiders once again never fail to disappoint, leading 12-0 at halftime and held Denver to a grand total of ONE first down, completely take their foot of the gas (they weren’t driving fast to begin with but you get my meaning) and let the Broncos back in the game.

When Denver scored a TD to cut the lead to 19-17 (Raiders missed an extra point or it would have been 20-17) with about 3 or 4 minutes and change left in the game it was at this point that I thought to myself “They’re absolutely going to lose this game on a last second field goal.”

Fuck these idiots, especially Gruden, his face after every Raiders fuck up, which is of course all the time, is priceless .
I seriously hope the Bears win the Super Bowl and Khalil Mack gets defensive player of the year again.

Both of our teams are in an 0-2 hole... let’s drink some beers and wallow

Bill O’Brien signed a 4-year extension this off season....i hope we go 0-16

if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 865
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2018, 12:15:06 PM »
The "Monsters of the Midway" are back, nothing like watching a Bears team rely on defensive touchdowns to win games. BEAR DOWN!!!!

same

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2018, 01:22:51 PM »
Agreed. Mainly for Khalil..... i got shat on years ago in some Houston forum for saying Khalil over Clowney...i didn’t think Clowney had a good work ethic or attitude. He wasn’t even suited up Sunday yet got a taunting call... and here’s Khalil winning defensive players of the year and the face of a franchise...

Hind sight is 20/20... Clowney was the safest pick in 2014. Still it stings...

Tyson

• Rep: 1
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2018, 06:21:49 PM »
Jameis Winston's gonna be a backup if Fitzpatrick keeps up his shenanigans in week 3. Suddenly he's unreal.
Fitzpatrick is good for a few weeks and then he goes to shit

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2018, 08:36:58 PM »
Browns got a W

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2018, 09:42:53 PM »
Baker brings an energy to the team that can’t be denied. I watched that whole game because I wanted to see Darnold and the game got even better.

Stoked for Cleveland fans ending the drought and unlocking the free beer.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2018, 06:54:38 PM »
Obligatory post here bitching about the roughing the passer calls.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2018, 07:51:19 PM »
My Cowboys are fucking awful.

Stoked on Detroit running all over NE.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2018, 09:42:57 PM »
The Vikings never cease to amaze me

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2018, 10:50:32 AM »

At least Dallas has actually won a game, Raiders of course found another way to start off good and get a lead for most of the game, only to choke in the 4th quarter again in Miami.
Cowboys offense may be anemic but Oakland is hot garbage and easily the worst team in football.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2018, 12:14:56 PM »
Ouch, Jimmy G's year is done

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2018, 04:54:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
At least Dallas has actually won a game, Raiders of course found another way to start off good and get a lead for most of the game, only to choke in the 4th quarter again in Miami.
Cowboys offense may be anemic but Oakland is hot garbage and easily the worst team in football.

I can’t stand Gruden. Such a douchebag and now complains about not being able to find a good pass rusher.

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2018, 06:44:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I can’t stand Gruden. Such a douchebag and now complains about not being able to find a good pass rusher.
I like the old Chucky, circa 2000-2001 but this version sucks wet donkey balls.
I hope every single interview with him from now until the end of time includes the question “what the fuck were you thinking letting Khalil Mack go?”
Seriously I hope the media and everyone in the entire world never let up on it.
100 million dollars they’re giving this fucking guy, and for what?
He won’t make it to the 4th year, they’ll end up buying him out after his first three seasons with a combined win total of like, eight.

guest1

« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2018, 06:37:06 PM »
The jets fucking suck  >:(

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2018, 07:57:48 PM »
Feelsbadman
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:00:01 PM by Silky Johnson »

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2018, 06:17:18 PM »
What the fuck was up with that Browns/Raiders game?

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2018, 09:10:28 PM »
Texans up 18 pts in the 4th quarter, only to barely win by a field goal in OT.

Suckiest buncha sucks to ever suck

Shitbag

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2018, 02:44:35 AM »
The Raiders almost pulled out a very Cleveland Browns like loss against the Cleveland Browns.

If you are playing at home and having problems keeping the Cleveland Browns from scoring over 40 points, you have got yourself a very, very shitty football team.

Seriously the game almost ended in a tie, that’s how close to the stereotypical Cleveland Browns famous level of sucking the Raiders are.

On a positive note, Khalil Mack had another sack and fumble recovery for the Bears, that makes a sack AND a fumble recovery IN EACH GAME OF THE SEASON so far for him.
Please please please let the Bears win the Super Bowl and he wins Super Bowl MVP so Gruden can have his fucking stupid scowl frozen on his face while he remembers what a fucking dipshit he is for dealing away the best defensive player the Raiders have seen in a generation.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2018, 10:39:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The Raiders almost pulled out a very Cleveland Browns like loss against the Cleveland Browns.

If you are playing at home and having problems keeping the Cleveland Browns from scoring over 40 points, you have got yourself a very, very shitty football team.

Seriously the game almost ended in a tie, that’s how close to the stereotypical Cleveland Browns famous level of sucking the Raiders are.

On a positive note, Khalil Mack had another sack and fumble recovery for the Bears, that makes a sack AND a fumble recovery IN EACH GAME OF THE SEASON so far for him.
Please please please let the Bears win the Super Bowl and he wins Super Bowl MVP so Gruden can have his fucking stupid scowl frozen on his face while he remembers what a fucking dipshit he is for dealing away the best defensive player the Raiders have seen in a generation.
If the Bears win the Super Bowl I might just go jump off the Sears tower, it was bad enough when the Blackhawks won the second time

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2018, 05:43:58 PM »
The roughing the passer calls have been brutal in some games. The Raiders suck I can’t help but laugh at Gruden now. He inherited the Bucs when we were in the prime of our team so idk why he is such a revered coach

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2018, 08:52:10 AM »
Bullshit upsets I wanna see in Week 5:

The Bronco's lose to the Jets in MetLife - dejected from the Mahomes beating, and traveling across two time zones. If Darnold brings it, maybe they put up a decent fight.

I wanna see the Chiefs get their first loss at the hands of Jacksonville's defense

I wanna see the Raiders upset the Chargers at Home. They finally got their first win against the browns, and they're not leaving their timezone - so I like them in this game.

Baker makes his first true FULL GAME Start at home against the Ravens. I'm hoping the crowd works in his favor, but the Ravens are pretty good road dogs.

Kind of have no hope for the Giants for this season to be honest - Carolina's coming off their bye this week, and we're playing them at home. I'm thinking stupid fucking Cam smokes us.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2018, 10:16:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This is great lol.

And I’m still not convinced about that bawtawd lottery thing yet lol.  I just noticed that when I try to type bawtawd into my phone the spell check corrects it to “bastard” haha.

Haha holy fuck. When did he turn into Connor McGreggor at a night club?

Found out last night that Amazon Prime streams Thursday night games. That's pretty cool.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2018, 03:20:52 PM »

What’s going on with yalls defense ? Injuries...?

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2018, 10:04:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What’s going on with yalls defense ? Injuries...?
Incompetence. We were up 20-6 on Philly and barely won 23-21, every year we take dumb penalties and make bad mistakes.