Author Topic: Berrics Promoting Revive  (Read 15428 times)

feedmeseymour

Re: Berrics Promoting Revive
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2018, 05:22:13 AM »
Off topic,  but i get the occasional package of stickers from deluxe,  so every saturday I randomly leave some at my local for the kids to grab
my mans got the sticker sponsor

BacksideWallride

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2018, 06:09:08 AM »
You all remember this?

http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2015/04/24/meet-the-youtube-stars-that-are-disrupting-skateboarding/

For every kid that gets cool guy'd Remive scoops them and their dollars up.

As a Graphic Designer I can't believe they'd make a graphic that makes a V an M and still make it. Wack cringe company but they know how to make money. Red shirt dude reading this and laughing

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2018, 06:17:00 AM »

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2018, 11:23:26 AM »
Why was he about to cry?

Smartass

• Rep: 46
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2018, 12:04:46 PM »
Why was he about to cry?

Because I'm pretty sure they had his family held at gunpoint...

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2018, 01:23:25 PM »
why that fool have a blue hair at 40 years old he hanging around hot topic looking for viticms on some Jeffery Rawr-mer xD shit

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2018, 08:20:43 AM »
Wow a guy who can barely skate yet feels like he has a career in skateboarding needs to defend another guy who can barely skate and speaks into a camera to take some skate money.... makes sense.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2018, 01:09:32 PM »
Wow a guy who can barely skate yet feels like he has a career in skateboarding needs to defend another guy who can barely skate and speaks into a camera to take some skate money.... makes sense.

I think Gary Rogers case is even worse than the Revive guys, I'm not a fan of either but Gary just stays relevant by talking shit and performing 7th grade tier humor. At least the other guys actually skate and try not to bring others down like assholes or something. Kind of annoying how some people hold Gary up on a pedestal.

CreepySweaty

• Rep: 60
  • i am mitchie brusco i have done the 1080
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2018, 01:25:19 PM »
Yo I'm looking for that Andy Schrock "Cherry" clip. I can't find it anywhere. Can somebody help me out here?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2018, 03:01:36 PM »
I honestly don't know if I would rather be a part of the berrics or a part of revive. I guess death is always the unspoken third option. I choose death.

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2018, 10:04:48 PM »
I honestly don't know if I would rather be a part of the berrics or a part of revive. I guess death is always the unspoken third option. I choose death.
Oh shit thank you so much for reminding me

bawtawd9

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2018, 10:45:37 PM »
Rather chill with shrock than berry, ha damn

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2018, 05:04:36 PM »
Schrock and Berra should play skate on one of those skateboards they make out of random shit. Whoever loses has to get jumped by small east coast board brand teams flow kids.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 398
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2018, 08:28:44 AM »
I'm on mobile and don't know how to embed.

Has anyone seen this part by the scientology guy?
I tried hating on it, muted the music, but the dude was pretty good!

Pretty sure I have heard more than once he was getting boards from habitat around that time...

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2018, 09:10:29 AM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Surf-goth

• Rep: -677
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2018, 10:51:12 AM »
Choose the sword...
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2018, 03:53:08 PM »

Pretty sure I have heard more than once he was getting boards from habitat around that time...

He mentioned he was getting boards from Habitat but then they suddenly stopped calling him. He assumed he was kicked off but it turns out whoever was giving him boards was actually just out of town for awhile but he moved on already by that point. It's kind of difficult imagining him on Habitat but he used to be a good skater for sure.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2018, 07:13:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He mentioned he was getting boards from Habitat but then they suddenly stopped calling him. He assumed he was kicked off but it turns out whoever was giving him boards was actually just out of town for awhile but he moved on already by that point. It's kind of difficult imagining him on Habitat but he used to be a good skater for sure.

because he called everyday, not suddenly or out of town for half a year or whatever you're trying to say

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2018, 01:30:04 AM »
Aaron was getting boards from both habitat and smyth over at girl.  No real plans to ever put him on, imo, just flow program. I'm sure he could have landed somewhere back then but he answered the damn door when Scientology came knocking and has never looked back. 

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2018, 09:27:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think Gary Rogers case is even worse than the Revive guys, I'm not a fan of either but Gary just stays relevant by talking shit and performing 7th grade tier humor. At least the other guys actually skate and try not to bring others down like assholes or something. Kind of annoying how some people hold Gary up on a pedestal.

uhh he does skate and he's better than most of SLAP
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2018, 01:57:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No Andy, he sucks.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2018, 02:04:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
No Andy, he sucks.

my friend brought him up and I asked if he even skated, he sent me a couple skatepark ledge clips of him with earbuds and sketchy landings

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2018, 03:36:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
No Andy, he sucks.
[close]

my friend brought him up and I asked if he even skated, he sent me a couple skatepark ledge clips of him with earbuds and sketchy landings
Fuck if he did good tricks I'd be cool with the ear buds but surely that's not the case

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2018, 04:34:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
No Andy, he sucks.
[close]

[close]
Fuck if he did good tricks I'd be cool with the ear buds but surely that's not the case

dude is a skate rat, this is from 4 years ago, he's not even flow good but clearly loves skating and has put in the work to learn hard tricks. again, he's better than most of SLAP

The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2018, 06:10:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
No Andy, he sucks.
[close]

[close]
[close]

dude is a skate rat, this is from 4 years ago, he's not even flow good but clearly loves skating and has put in the work to learn hard tricks. again, he's better than most of SLAP

He’s good, you’re all tripping

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2018, 07:11:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
No Andy, he sucks.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

oh he's a never leave the park guy

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2018, 06:11:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
No Andy, he sucks.
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

No he is not good.  Although he may have a career in acting, he sure went from happy go lucky kid in this Woodward vid to angry gangsta in the other vid where he is defending the revive guys from???  This guy is a joke and should go ride for revive, he evidently fits the team.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2018, 07:02:23 AM »
scientology is the flexfit hat of religions.

Jacob Gary

« Reply #88 on: March 19, 2018, 10:19:33 AM »
scientology is the flexfit hat of religions.

So it's cool is what you're saying? Because flexfit is DOPE.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #89 on: March 19, 2018, 10:45:57 PM »
I got a bunch of Scientology ads watching utube today looks like they're gonna off me like they did Phillip Seymour hofmin, love y'all pray 4 me like I'm shmatty smegma