Author Topic: MK-Ultra 2 (Full Length Detroit Video)  (Read 749 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 729
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
MK-Ultra 2 (Full Length Detroit Video)
« on: March 02, 2018, 11:11:10 AM »
I posted the first MK-Ultra video I made a few years ago and it got a decent response on here, easily the best response any of my videos ever had, so I figured I'd post this one as well. Made this as sort of a love letter & homage to a lot of the videos I grew up watching, and threw in a lot of the video-game sequences in order to do something different and stand out and just make it more enjoyable to watch. Ever since 2012, I feel like I've subconsciously believed I needed to have some sort of 'gimmick' in my videos (faux-VHS editing, faux-film grain, etc) to mask the lack of talent I sometimes feel that I have... but I'm actually proud of this one and think it really works in it's favor.  We went on some really fun trips to film and skate; a bunch of trips to Toledo, OH, some Columbus and Cleveland stuff and a really fun trip to Chicago.I've been sending hard copies to a lot of companies and annoying a lot of people I look up to on Instagram to get it seen, but I really just want people to watch (and hopefully enjoy) it. Nervous rant over, here it is.  :-X

For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

pizzafliptofakie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1956
Re: MK-Ultra 2 (Full Length Detroit Video)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 11:42:52 AM »
Watched part of this at a buddy's house but couldn't stick around for the whole thing. Posting here so I remember to watch the whole thing later!