Author Topic: Kink thread  (Read 36328 times)

bawtawd5

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 134
Kink thread
« on: March 05, 2018, 07:50:36 PM »
What's your guy's favorite way to get off recently started milking my prostate and been loving the gasms I get from it. No kink shaming please feel free to share ur stuff

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
Re: Kink thread
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 09:48:28 PM »
I worked at a Adult Shop from 18-20 and I used to be a lot more sexually adventurous. Now I'm just a fucking prude  :'(

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 10:33:24 PM »

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 10:53:46 PM »
I like to masturbate in a closed room while people wait for pie to cool
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2018, 11:32:10 PM »
I used to date this girl who loved letting me stick a vibrator up her ass while I fucked her. Shit was bomb.. it was like the vibrator inside which ever hole I wasn't occupying made the one i was in vibrate from inside. I busted many hard nut during those times. lord knows I have tried but my wife wont let me stick anything up her ass. bummer....

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2018, 11:37:46 PM »
I used to date this girl who loved letting me stick a vibrator up her ass while I fucked her. Shit was bomb..
good times indeed. but yeah, they aren't the sort of girls you marry...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 11:45:54 PM »
Expand Quote
I used to date this girl who loved letting me stick a vibrator up her ass while I fucked her. Shit was bomb..
[close]
Yep, Just before i met the girl who would become my wife, the aforementioned girl hit me up out of the blue saying she had moved back to town and wanted to hang... To this day I regret not giving her one last DP for the road.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 05:51:37 AM »
Expand Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwDBepAv4KU

I can go forever with the kinks.
My father in law dragged me all over North London one night in search of the pub owned by Ray Davies. Apparently he found it once and got speaking to the guvner who took him upstairs or around the corner or something to a room that had a collection of Ray's guitars but as he was drunk, Swedish and unfamiliar with North London he could not remember where it was or the name of the pub. We ended up on an epic pub crawl drunk as hell and never found the place. All in all it wasn't the worst day.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 06:37:40 AM »
My father in law dragged me all over North London one night in search of the pub owned by Ray Davies. Apparently he found it once and got speaking to the guvner who took him upstairs or around the corner or something to a room that had a collection of Ray's guitars but as he was drunk, Swedish and unfamiliar with North London he could not remember where it was or the name of the pub. We ended up on an epic pub crawl drunk as hell and never found the place. All in all it wasn't the worst day.

an epic adventure that could only be had in merry ol’ england or should I say great britain. the kinks are the best of the 60s british bands and one of my all-time favorite groups. I always have some of their albums in my playlist.

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 08:28:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

an epic adventure that could only be had in merry ol’ england or should I say great britain. the kinks are the best of the 60s british bands and one of my all-time favorite groups. I always have some of their albums in my playlist.

my dad has an old kinks promo photo signed by ray hanging in his garage. he brought it to one of his solo shows maybe ten years ago. i guess he made my mom and the other couple they were with stand outside for a long time afterward to meet ray but was too nervous to ask him to sign the photo when the time came, so my mom asked for him. thats the only kinks story ive got.

ive seen ray and dave separately and they both put on great shows. ray did a sit down acoustic set and told stories in between songs and daves was straight rock and roll. 

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2018, 01:48:46 PM »
Kinked hubbas are pretty cool

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2018, 04:44:52 PM »

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 05:21:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yep, Just before i met the girl who would become my wife, the aforementioned girl hit me up out of the blue saying she had moved back to town and wanted to hang... To this day I regret not giving her one last DP for the road.

Youre gonna leave your SLAP acct open one day and your wife is going to slit your ballsack open and really make you regret some shit.

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 06:47:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Youre gonna leave your SLAP acct open one day and your wife is going to slit your ballsack open and really make you regret some shit.
Na, We have no secrets between us. I have been pretty open to her about my sexual exploits of the past.

bawtawd5

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 11:02:32 PM »
Oh there's a band that has kink as a name andyall posted em very cool now back to talking about having our balls twisted mid climax

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 12:44:06 PM »
i recently discovered the joy of switch wanking. coat everything in coco butter and go nuts..
 its takes all the day and all of the night but its worth it

bawtawd5

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 12:47:16 PM »
Very dope using old lefty is always a bit of a struggle for me I end up getting frustrated because my technique is jacked (no pun intended) I been watching some bondage videos and get off to them but nit as much as I thought I would, still searching for that "first look at a playboy "feeling but think it's gone forever :'(

calvinsdream

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 02:29:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

May I ask why not? I'd rather marry a freak than otherwise

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 02:31:27 PM by calvinsdream »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 05:37:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Well I mean you should marry a girl that you enjoy having sex with don't get me wrong, but freak girls are just that, freaks; 9 times our of 10 they just aren't marriage material because of how unstable they are.

shit always happens Moe, when I got serious about dating my wife I got some crazy offers. I'd played around enough in my 20s/ early 30s though to be content with turning them down though.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 06:23:48 AM »

slick  8)

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2018, 09:38:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

slick  8)

Im glad someone got it haha

calvinsdream

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2018, 09:52:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Well I mean you should marry a girl that you enjoy having sex with don't get me wrong, but freak girls are just that, freaks; 9 times our of 10 they just aren't marriage material because of how unstable they are.

Expand Quote
[close]
shit always happens Moe, when I got serious about dating my wife I got some crazy offers. I'd played around enough in my 20s/ early 30s though to be content with turning them down though.

So a freak equals unstable 90% of the time? Yeahhhh I think that's oversimplifying, and I really don't think the degree to which a woman is into kink equals instability. That and the girl likes a dildo in her butt. It's not really even that far out there, as far as kinks go...

Most of the unstable women I've dated were usually too depressed/anxious/unstable to be that good in bed. Usually.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2018, 10:49:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

So a freak equals unstable 90% of the time? Yeahhhh I think that's oversimplifying, and I really don't think the degree to which a woman is into kink equals instability. That and the girl likes a dildo in her butt. It's not really even that far out there, as far as kinks go...

Most of the unstable women I've dated were usually too depressed/anxious/unstable to be that good in bed. Usually.
i agree. the 'freak/fun in bed = unstable/daddy issues' notion may be true some of the time, but people tend to be a little more complicated than that.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2018, 10:52:43 AM »
^^^ Kinda part of growing up. Deciding that fun was nice but looking for something more stable. Plus, you can get over it

That being said, my thing is when you're eating a girl out and she's pulling you by the hair but smushing your head with her thighs.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2018, 10:55:05 AM »
^^^ Kinda part of growing up. Deciding that fun was nice but looking for something more stable. Plus, you can get over it

That being said, my thing is when you're eating a girl out and she's pulling you by the hair but smushing your head with her thighs.

one of the greatest joys!

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2018, 11:25:11 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

slick  8)