Author Topic: Trying to stay positive!  (Read 848 times)

Chike23

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
  • If your having fun, your skating!
Trying to stay positive!
« on: March 11, 2018, 06:54:53 PM »
Just moved from New Orleans were there were some decent spots, couple parks and a strong community.  Currently living in Little Roc, Arkansas. Haven't found a park, only shop is that corporate one in the mall (starts with Z). And when u try to session A spot, rednecks look at u like a spaceship just dropped u off. Not digging my scene, pray for me people!

shark tits

Re: Trying to stay positive!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 07:05:38 PM »
Just moved from New Orleans were there were some decent spots, couple parks and a strong community.  Currently living in Little Roc, Arkansas. Haven't found a park, only shop is that corporate one in the mall (starts with Z). And when u try to session A spot, rednecks look at u like a spaceship just dropped u off. Not digging my scene, pray for me people!
hitchhiked through there 8 yrs ago=ish.
there's another little rock, either north or west, it's a little more college-y and friendly if memory serves. maybe you can cross the bridge to get it in?
if not, it's a major city, i feel like you've just gotta delve deeper.
follow the tracks skaters make like deer in fresh snow.
waxy curb here, wallrides there. before you know, you've happened upon your prey.

JAesop

Re: Trying to stay positive!
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 07:23:32 PM »
There is a good DIY park in Kanis park.
North Little Rock has a skatepark right by the river. It's weirdly uphill one way though.
Small but tight scene. Arkansas in general is pretty harsh though.