Author Topic: DC Fall 18 Syntax colour  (Read 1730 times)

Ghost Face

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 95
DC Fall 18 Syntax colour
« on: March 13, 2018, 06:20:02 AM »
I just got my hands (feet?) on a sample pair of Fall 18 Syntax in Navy/Grey. Really liking the way DC is going and looking forward to the Lynx re-issue when it comes out.

Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
Re: DC Fall 18 Syntax colour
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 07:23:00 AM »
DC´s Syntax and Boxer were never cool, they were just shoes for people who wear JNCO.

Yeah, I said it, hate me now.

on the other and DC´s Rudy Johnson 1 and Rob Dyrdek 2 were cool as fuck!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad Hippo

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 08:38:09 AM »
I started skating in 98 and the only people in my town that wore jncos were raver kids. I did have some sale rack clockers though and they were sick.

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 10:21:02 AM »
I started skating in 98 and the only people in my town that wore jncos were raver kids. I did have some sale rack clockers though and they were sick.

yes, ravers with dyed spiked hair, JNCO´s and DC´s Syntax\Boxer.  ( ok, some of them also had D3´s)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donald Rump

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 05:56:18 AM »
DC´s Syntax and Boxer were never cool, they were just shoes for people who wear JNCO.

Agreed, also liked the Dyrdek 1, Rick Howard and Mike Carrol DC's

Add the Plug to the shit DC's.

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 07:17:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Agreed, also liked the Dyrdek 1, Rick Howard and Mike Carrol DC's

Add the Plug to the shit DC's.

yes and yes!

both Rick Howard DC models were nice, and of course the Lynx.

Sad Hippo

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 12:19:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yes, ravers with dyed spiked hair, JNCO´s and DC´s SyntaxBoxer.  ( ok, some of them also had D3´s)
IDK man, where I grew up only skateboarders wore DC's.  Those raver kids wore K-Swiss, Lugz, and weird sketchers.

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 04:06:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

yes, ravers with dyed spiked hair, JNCO´s and DC´s SyntaxBoxer.  ( ok, some of them also had D3´s)
[close]
IDK man, where I grew up only skateboarders wore DC's.  Those raver kids wore K-Swiss, Lugz, and weird sketchers.

I am not saying DC werent cool, Lynx and some other models were really nice, but those Syntax, Boxer and Plug were really corny!