Author Topic: One again, anyone know where in NYC this is? Trying to skate this weekend  (Read 2221 times)

dpelevator

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Want to find the spot to skate this weekend. I have reason to believe its near flushing ave stop in Bushwick.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgL5LnQAGUR/?hl=en&taken-by=lilnicegirl

I have spent the morning on google streetview looking for green basketballs courts surrounded by a 2-lane track surrounded by a fence that match this to no avail.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

dpelevator

Thank you! My "reason to believe" was based on the IG location tag being near the flushing ave stop.

B. Hopper

• Rep: 3
everyone needs a reason to believe...

Looks like a fun spot!
44 years young. Skatin' since '80. Take yours slams, get up smiling, say #thankyouskateboarding, and get back up and do it again. Because FUN.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
Thank you! My "reason to believe" was based on the IG location tag being near the flushing ave stop.

Oh she was playin', that Starbucks is taking over a local retailer called Fat Albert's. A shame.

Anyway, the spot is strictly daytime hours and is backdropped by PS 770 and an apartment complex. Pee in the corner by the tree, try to hit dirt. Flatground is great. If you take the train, get off at any stop off Eastern Parkway (Utica Av 2, 3, 4, or 5 is the closest), then it's a short hill bomb south on Utica and bear left on Montgomery.

curbsmash

• Rep: 0
Shiiiiiit, that looks like a fun spot. 20 minute drive from me (in Queens). Will have to swing that way soon.

dpelevator

Expand Quote
[close]

Oh she was playin', that Starbucks is taking over a local retailer called Fat Albert's. A shame.

Anyway, the spot is strictly daytime hours and is backdropped by PS 770 and an apartment complex. Pee in the corner by the tree, try to hit dirt. Flatground is great. If you take the train, get off at any stop off Eastern Parkway (Utica Av 2, 3, 4, or 5 is the closest), then it's a short hill bomb south on Utica and bear left on Montgomery.

Cool, was gunna head over Saturday morning. Its fine on weekends?

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 82
Brownsville banks. Those things are fucking sketchy, the place that is. Just a heads up.

dpelevator

Thanks to everyone in the thread. Spot was super fun. Wouldn't have found it without you all. (Mostly SaucyRagu)

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
Thanks to everyone in the thread. Spot was super fun. Wouldn't have found it without you all. (Mostly SaucyRagu)

Glad you had a good time :)

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
How sketchy (as in hood) is it? I always hear it’s bad and I skate alone a lot...

Just Giver

• Rep: 17
I've only been there once but it didn't seem too sketchy to me, it was the day lilnicegirl filmed that line actually, I'm in the background in the blue jeans haha.  It was cold though so there were almost no people outside at all, which  made it seem pretty safe. 

RumpelFoarskin

I've only been there once but it didn't seem too sketchy to me, it was the day lilnicegirl filmed that line actually, I'm in the background in the blue jeans haha.  It was cold though so there were almost no people outside at all, which  made it seem pretty safe.
Post a taint photo as verification so I know its you.