Author Topic: Wade on Primitive  (Read 12129 times)

asakusa75

Re: Wade on Primitive
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2018, 01:54:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Remember when I told you guys this last summer?

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=95844.0

It’s old news.
[close]
damn you must have sucked of like 100 high-ranking euro tms to be privy to such exciting news
[close]

You Slap good. +1.
[close]

Gobbling up a hundred uncircumcised team managers is actually a better story than how I actually found out, so I’ll rock with it.

& thanks asakusaaaa

Not you, the other guy.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2018, 05:50:11 PM »
dgk is now a tree falling in the woods
Very well put.

streetsoup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2018, 06:22:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Very well put.

And that makes Primitive the shitty investment company demolishing the woods and building a parking lot.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2018, 07:45:43 PM »
I checked DGKs site and didn't see any Marcus McBride boards but from his IG, he's still on. He's the last of the OGs to be on DGK....oh, and Stevie.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2018, 07:51:44 PM »
  I like wades skating and he obviously deserves to be sponsored for a long time to come but I'm watching recent Grant Patterson stuff right now and I wish he was in good favor like Wade cause Grants better.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2018, 08:07:16 PM »
  I like wades skating and he obviously deserves to be sponsored for a long time to come but I'm watching recent Grant Patterson stuff right now and I wish he was in good favor like Wade cause Grants better.

Hell no, my man.  You’re tripping. 

csb711

• Rep: 2
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2018, 08:14:14 PM »
Daniel Policelli should do a Primitive remix with the full team's instagram clips. something like a Mouse look with an OVO/Sade type soundtrack

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2018, 08:24:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yah "better" was weak.  - I'd rather say 'just a little bit more exciting for me personally' type of thing.  I'm not watching his old stuff but I just watched this footy put on yt in 2016 and there is so much gold.  He's got a rad style now.  He might have had one back in the day but I'm not watching those clothes.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2018, 09:00:51 PM »
Daniel Policelli should do a Primitive remix with the full team's instagram clips. something like a Mouse look with an OVO/Sade type soundtrack

@DanielPolicelli

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2018, 02:09:00 AM »
Wade’s is on the Nine Club experience. Talks about his departure from DGK and to Primitive. Odd he didn’t thank Stevie personally but perhaps Troy was really handling things at Kayo.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Andrefosho

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2018, 02:39:06 AM »
I am stoked.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #71 on: March 15, 2018, 05:30:57 AM »
Wade’s is on the Nine Club experience. Talks about his departure from DGK and to Primitive. Odd he didn’t thank Stevie personally but perhaps Troy was really handling things at Kayo.

Stevie sold his shares years ago to fund his entrepreneur lifestyle

tobal

• Rep: -11
« Reply #72 on: March 15, 2018, 05:59:16 AM »
PrimitivWade said its a woman who handle everything at Kayo, a la Megane/Crail.

AreYouHarvinFun?

• Rep: 3
« Reply #73 on: March 15, 2018, 08:12:36 AM »
I checked DGKs site and didn't see any Marcus McBride boards but from his IG, he's still on. He's the last of the OGs to be on DGK....oh, and Stevie.

McBride is the Super OG. I believe he's still part owner so still technically "on"

AreYouHarvinFun?

• Rep: 3
« Reply #74 on: March 15, 2018, 08:15:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If I were Dane Vaughn and my main sponsors were DGK/Supra, I would have held off on getting that face tatt.

Hah! That was my thought. When do we put Supra in the same "DVS/Circa bygone" Category?

Battery Aziz

• Rep: -1
« Reply #75 on: March 15, 2018, 08:35:15 AM »
Good for Wade he deserves a secure home like Primitive
Still got some good years left in him

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2018, 09:03:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yah "better" was weak.  - I'd rather say 'just a little bit more exciting for me personally' type of thing.  I'm not watching his old stuff but I just watched this footy put on yt in 2016 and there is so much gold.  He's got a rad style now.  He might have had one back in the day but I'm not watching those clothes.

I respect those fits. Who else was out there nollie flipping 15 stairs in tall tees?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2018, 05:41:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I respect those fits. Who else was out there nollie flipping 15 stairs in tall tees?

Dude i don't believe.  Tall tees is one thing. He was way past that and looked ridiculous.  He was trying to kill his career and it worked but we need him back imo. 

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2018, 06:18:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dude i don't believe.  Tall tees is one thing. He was way past that and looked ridiculous.  He was trying to kill his career and it worked but we need him back imo.

Wasn’t it David Byrne’s undershirt?