Author Topic: Primitive selling Dragon ball Z boards  (Read 12774 times)

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -41
Re: Primitive selling Dragon ball Z boards
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2018, 07:32:55 PM »
Jeremy Klien for sure nuts on anime figurines

Just imagine the amount of loads he's blown to some crazy hentai.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -209
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2018, 07:43:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Probably enough for a bad case of hentai-induced E.D.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2018, 09:17:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is that show where whole episodes pass with two guys just staring each other down while screaming?
[close]

Like every other anime?
[close]

There's a certain part of DBZ where they have five minutes to finish a battle while the planet they're on is about to explode... the remainder of the fight takes at least 5 episodes, possibly even a double digit amount of episodes lol

yeah that end namek fight drags on like a motherfucker

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2018, 09:31:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is that show where whole episodes pass with two guys just staring each other down while screaming?
[close]

Like every other anime?
[close]

There's a certain part of DBZ where they have five minutes to finish a battle while the planet they're on is about to explode... the remainder of the fight takes at least 5 episodes, possibly even a double digit amount of episodes lol
[close]

It is almost a running joke now, they are still doing it with DBS.  They say "There are five minutes left.." and three 20 minutes episodes later, still going, hahahahah!

But with Super things are always happening though so it doesn't matter. There's no more episodes that are wasted charging up... things happen every episode even if the time doesn't add up.

ckswank

« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2018, 10:21:00 PM »
Shane shoulda had one of the androids

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 245
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2018, 10:24:00 PM »
Shane shoulda had one of the androids
this is the real crime here.

Pinballer

• Rep: -2
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2018, 12:26:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Okay, I in google images just found a Hook-Ups board with Goku, Frieza, and Piccolo.  Damn.
[close]

Yeah coz Kliens a weeb, there was a photo in the last week of him surrounded by uncomfortable looking japanese girls.
[close]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgE0tY9BIpU/?taken-by=hookupsofficial

I just had to look for myself. Ha. Photochoppable?

I'm in Seoul right now, and I heard from two different skater girls that Klein tried to fly them out to Japan to "hang out"

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2018, 12:35:08 AM »
i wonder what primitive riders other than paul actually watch dragon ball. its interesting that some of these guys probably dont understand anything about the character on the graphic theyre riding.

Did you expect Prod to fly the entire team to LA to sit around, eat peanut M&M's and watch the entire series? Muska didn't know shit about shadows, and his board containing one was one of the best of all time.

Sk8 biz bra.

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2018, 05:42:17 AM »

Did you expect Prod to fly the entire team to LA to sit around, eat peanut M&M's and watch the entire series? Muska didn't know shit about shadows, and his board containing one was one of the best of all time.

Sk8 biz bra.

coulda forced them to watch/eat M's while theyre trapped in the van on the way to the spot, or find airlines where the series is the in fight film for international trips. just have spanish mike take everyone's phones away so they pay attention.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 05:45:07 AM by FLstrange »

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2018, 05:58:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Probably tentacle beasts pounding schoolgirls

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2018, 06:22:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gromitive.
[close]

Since I was bullied before, I'm going to say fuck it and respond. I am not a grom, I am looking forward to the next DBS episode, and I'll beat you in a game of SKATE any day.

I am so cool.
[close]
Some of my favorite shows have been anime and I for sure grew up loving some DBZ. Fuck what anybody thinks like what you like, hiding the fact your passionate about something considered "lame" or whatever is way worse than dealing with insults from kooks and vapid homies.
[close]

i think its kind of funny how a lot of rappers jock this as their main anime, and most never seen the whole thing.

those whose seen it know DBZ got trash right around cell saga, DBZ GT was hot garbage, DBZ super ...i tried but it gets pretty bad.   Original DB - DBZ Freiza Saga (legit as fuck)

Get the fuck outta here - cell saga was tight.

No doubt original DB was the best - I'm a complete sucker for any show where the protagonist is a little kid that beats the shit out of criminal adults. Must be the lil rebel in me.

GT is crap and everyone knows that. Who hear has actually watched all of GT and wants to talk about that damn ending?

Would love to see a more obscure anime deck graphic like Future Boy Conan. Or maybe one with your boy Tanaka-kun taking a nap under a tree.

thomas kook

« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2018, 06:44:15 AM »
"jeremy klein is so weird"

"yeah haha imagine all the loads he's blown to crazy hentai"

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2018, 07:07:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Okay, I in google images just found a Hook-Ups board with Goku, Frieza, and Piccolo.  Damn.
[close]

Yeah coz Kliens a weeb, there was a photo in the last week of him surrounded by uncomfortable looking japanese girls.
[close]
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgE0tY9BIpU/?taken-by=hookupsofficial

I just had to look for myself. Ha. Photochoppable?
[close]

I'm in Seoul right now, and I heard from two different skater girls that Klein tried to fly them out to Japan to "hang out"

Klein is like the serial killer version of Rivers Cuomo

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2018, 07:31:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Klien be like

[close]
would gnar if i could
fuck, I lost it!
Permission to move to the yes, yes no thread sir?

life's tough when you're in the closet!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 457
« Reply #74 on: March 17, 2018, 11:14:55 AM »
Whoa they already sold out

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2018, 03:18:39 PM »
"jeremy klein is so weird"

"yeah haha imagine all the loads he's blown to crazy hentai"

thomas kook on crazy hentai confirmed
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 07:59:38 PM by HotnSpicyMcChicken »

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -598
  • who knows
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2018, 03:52:33 PM »
I fuck with this heavy. 
where is home?

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -114
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2018, 01:37:12 PM »
Dragonball Z was my absolute favorite show growing up. I had a ton of the figurines too. My parents would entice me to get good grades with the promise of a DBZ toy...

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2018, 04:07:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gromitive.
[close]

Since I was bullied before, I'm going to say fuck it and respond. I am not a grom, I am looking forward to the next DBS episode, and I'll beat you in a game of SKATE any day.

I am so cool.
[close]
Some of my favorite shows have been anime and I for sure grew up loving some DBZ. Fuck what anybody thinks like what you like, hiding the fact your passionate about something considered "lame" or whatever is way worse than dealing with insults from kooks and vapid homies.
[close]

i think its kind of funny how a lot of rappers jock this as their main anime, and most never seen the whole thing.

those whose seen it know DBZ got trash right around cell saga, DBZ GT was hot garbage, DBZ super ...i tried but it gets pretty bad.   Original DB - DBZ Freiza Saga (legit as fuck)
[close]

No doubt original DB was the best - I'm a complete sucker for any show where the protagonist is a little kid that beats the shit out of criminal adults. Must be the lil rebel in me.

GT is crap and everyone knows that. Who hear has actually watched all of GT and wants to talk about that damn ending?

Would love to see a more obscure anime deck graphic like Future Boy Conan. Or maybe one with your boy Tanaka-kun taking a nap under a tree.
i have, and i dont.
broke my fuckig heart
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 713
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2018, 07:14:19 PM »
I used to think GT was trash because Toriyama wasn't involved but then Super happened. Definitely peaked in on Namek.

To the idiot that thinks rap culture is full of fake fans. I'm a black person from a black neighborhood and I am telling you that DBZ was hugely popular among the dudes in my age group. A lot of people didn't even register it as anime. It was just a crazy badass cartoon show that came on after school that would be talked about the next day over a bag of hot cheetos. I remember one of the Mexican channels was a season ahead and I would try to catch those because you didn't really need to speak the language to understand what was happening and I would therefore be better than my peers. Also spending days to download the OVAs on napster was thing.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ninetyOne Skateboards

• Rep: 0
    • ninetyOne avatar image
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2018, 05:25:34 AM »
Expand Quote
No one will ever top Chocolate’s Chico Brenes Dragon Ball graphic.
[close]
I wonder what other pros are secret weebs.

Sell me that Keenan please!!

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2018, 07:13:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gromitive.
[close]

I am so cool.
[close]
[close]

[close]

Trash -saga is about time travelling genetic freak, who has everyones power, wants to initially destroy Goku....changes his mind instead to have a tournament (based on the OG Dragon Ball  ::)) Then Gohan gets super cocky and instead of killing cell fucks up and Goku has to die Again....downward spiral for writing and plot.  Please tell me what was so tight about it.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2018, 07:26:28 AM »
I used to think GT was trash because Toriyama wasn't involved but then Super happened. Definitely peaked in on Namek.

To the idiot that thinks rap culture is full of fake fans. I'm a black person from a black neighborhood and I am telling you that DBZ was hugely popular among the dudes in my age group. A lot of people didn't even register it as anime. It was just a crazy badass cartoon show that came on after school that would be talked about the next day over a bag of hot cheetos. I remember one of the Mexican channels was a season ahead and I would try to catch those because you didn't really need to speak the language to understand what was happening and I would therefore be better than my peers. Also spending days to download the OVAs on napster was thing.

it is tho...just like fake ass rappers fronting on Trashers hoodies ....but whatever ive been into Ainme since 94, got bootleg japanese db/ dbz tapes in '98 w/ no subtitles. way before cartoon network and telemundo aired it.  Im actually really bored with it and its only dope from OG- Andriod, and most the movies were dope.
(im a colored too)

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2018, 07:32:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gromitive.
[close]

I am so cool.
[close]
[close]

[close]

you know this based on? It's not hard/uncommon for someone to have seen all of DBZ. Dragonball Z was insanely popular.
[close]

mostly put together from Boxden.com and Black Twittwer over the last 5 years...Started with Chris Brown,
forgot who did this...but its some rapper

I am not the only one who sees this trend: https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/hip-hop-artists-dragon-ball-z/

I think he is asking why do you assume these 'rappers' never seen the majority of a wildly popular show that still airs and has tons of video games.

Based on what I've seen growing up, I'd argue a lot of young black dudes love the shit out of at least one anime. They just don't go full blown otaku with that shit.

And also let's keep it 100 - nothing has been co-opted more by posers than rap music, so there's no room to even talk that kinda shit.

But anyways, DBZ's story went to shit after Frieza but it survived off of good fights. The worst part of post-Frieza DBZ is that it was the birth of 'Fuck the universe, let's see if I'm stronger' Goku, who is extra annoying.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 07:43:44 AM by Lenny the Fatface »

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2018, 04:01:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Gromitive.
[close]

I am so cool.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Trash -saga is about time travelling genetic freak, who has everyones power, wants to initially destroy Goku....changes his mind instead to have a tournament (based on the OG Dragon Ball  ::)) Then Gohan gets super cocky and instead of killing cell fucks up and Goku has to die Again....downward spiral for writing and plot.  Please tell me what was so tight about it.

Exactly^ that was tight

The worst part about DBZ and GT is how Goku is continuously resurrected.

Originally he's supposed to stay dead giving way to Gohan's rise to basically being One Punch Man. But everyone was too worried about the negative effects of killing off the poster boy.

bawtawd5

• Rep: 134
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2018, 09:58:42 PM »
nsfw

Fuck yeah

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2018, 06:39:02 AM »
not $35 cool but cool nonetheless..

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
« Reply #87 on: June 05, 2018, 08:51:28 AM »
whatever ive been into Ainme since 94, got bootleg japanese db/ dbz tapes in '98 w/ no subtitles. way before cartoon network and telemundo aired it.

Psshh. You haven't lived unless you bought every one of the 30 VHS tapes in Suncoast Pictures "Japanimation" section circa 1992.

I first saw Dragonball on the local UHF station around 90'. Harmony Gold dub!

poser666

• Rep: -64
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2018, 12:02:54 AM »
i used to loveeeeeeeeeeeeee watching dbz and getting horny on my dial up 56k then blowing clear loads to some yahoo images of bulma