Author Topic: Taylor Kirby on NB#?  (Read 2698 times)

Seadramon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
Taylor Kirby on NB#?
« on: March 19, 2018, 03:16:35 PM »
Probably just flow - whattya think?

6:00 & 6:28

https://youtu.be/M8yD6PNo5Vc

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
Re: Taylor Kirby on NB#?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 03:39:21 PM »
He rips and is young, pretty sure he would have some offers after circa died again.

Probably gets to test a lot of shoes

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3313
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 03:42:08 PM »
"Foy and Friends" sure sounds funny.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 03:46:43 PM »
Jaime and his Foyfriends

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 04:12:42 PM »
jayme foytune

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 04:46:55 PM »
I wanna be where the Foys are.
But I'm not allowed.
I'm not a not a not a
Foy

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 05:03:45 PM »
"Foy and Friends" sure sounds funny.

I think “Foys of Summer” also works. So many possibilities !

Baby on Board

• Rep: 33
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 05:32:00 PM »
Been thinking this since the spitfire sf video. Had them on it that as well. Hope he is getting hooked up, dude is ridiculously good on a skateboard.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 06:13:28 PM »
Changing the thread-

Jamie is so goddamn good they should give him SOTY twice. My eyes are watering from being open so long. Whatever is in the water in Jupiter, it's worth drinking.

Reverting back to thread topic-

Circa is a done. I think NB is a good fit with Hayes and all the other random motherfuckers.

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 02:11:16 AM »
Changing the thread-

Jamie is so goddamn good they should give him SOTY twice. My eyes are watering from being open so long. Whatever is in the water in Jupiter, it's worth drinking.

Circa is a done. I think NB is a good fit with Hayes and all the other random motherfuckers.

I still can’t bring myself to buy a pair of new balance shoes. Some of them look just as good or better than other companies’ offerings out there but I still feel uncomfortable about supporting them.
Having said that, my most recent shoe purchase was a pair of black / grey DC Mikey Taylor 2s. From Tk Maxx. For £20.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 07:24:56 AM »
looks like were goin with "the foy boys"

Jacob Gary

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 07:38:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Changing the thread-

[close]

I still can’t bring myself to buy a pair of new balance shoes. Some of them look just as good or better than other companies’ offerings out there but I still feel uncomfortable about supporting them.
Having said that, my most recent shoe purchase was a pair of black / grey DC Mikey Taylor 2s. From Tk Maxx. For £20.

Just to clarify (and this is assuming your disposable income would allow for it), You have an issue supporting New Balance, who's product that you could buy at an actual skateshop and would rather buy shoes from a company that is owned by Billabong from a store that has nothing to do with skateboarding.

In theory I get your argument, but if anything you're being less core IMO.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 07:52:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Changing the thread-

[close]

[close]

Just to clarify (and this is assuming your disposable income would allow for it), You have an issue supporting New Balance, who's product that you could buy at an actual skateshop and would rather buy shoes from a company that is owned by Billabong from a store that has nothing to do with skateboarding.

In theory I get your argument, but if anything you're being less core IMO.
agreed. buying shoes from TJ maxx, Ross, Marshalls, DDs, or any other liquidator does not support skateboarding in any way. those shoes are over a year old and were sold to said companies at cost or less to recoup money from stagnant inventory. it sends no profits to the shoe company you are buying a pair of.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 08:46:32 AM »
When I showed this video to my Jewish grandmother she yelled, "FOY? OY!"

rejectpaul

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -48
  • No sense makes sense.
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 10:53:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Changing the thread-

[close]

TX  Maxx always comes through with the goods!
Ty Evans doesn't do what Ty Evans does for Ty Evans. Ty Evans does what Ty Evans does because Ty Evans is... Ty Evans

Todd Falcon > Tony Hawk

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2018, 01:05:35 PM »
Wish he would go to emerica or state. Even straye.. He needs them paychecks though

expired

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2018, 04:37:45 PM »
I'll take him on NB, they put out a good amount of footage and he does as well so would make for a good trip edit.

Is he the first one to get a new shoe sponsor since circa went under yet again?