Author Topic: Terry Kennedy gang beef?  (Read 180515 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: Terry Kennedy gang beef?
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2018, 01:58:27 AM »
So who the heck is TK calling out in that last clip? Parliament? Who dis?
Is either George Clinton or the elected officials of a country under the Westminster system. If he calls out Bootsy Collins shits gonna get funky.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2018, 04:31:12 AM »
Expand Quote
So who the heck is TK calling out in that last clip? Parliament? Who dis?
[close]
Is either George Clinton or the elected officials of a country under the Westminster system. If he calls out Bootsy Collins shits gonna get funky.
TK would be seeing stars

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2018, 08:25:45 AM »
this all some sort of farce. probably for some community college acting class or something to keep his name out there. How this guy ever got a board on Baker is amazing.

AreYouHarvinFun?

• Rep: 3
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2018, 08:51:35 AM »
this all some sort of farce. probably for some community college acting class or something to keep his name out there. How this guy ever got a board on Baker is amazing.

Agreed, his skating nowadays isnt even on par with flow kids.

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2018, 08:52:32 AM »
Can someone please explain to me what exactly is happening?  How is it known TK's pissed because his wife was fucking around on him?  Where did that get disclosed?  Also...in his insta vids...who are these sets he is calling out?  What gang are they affiliated with?  Is TK in a gang? I know it sounds stupid but from my perspective the black culture of SCLA and the gang culture of SCLA are so intertwined that it is hard to tell what is what and who is in a gang and who is not. 

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2018, 08:57:55 AM »
This is why so many queers have open relationships; so we can fuck anybody we want and don't have to worry about getting shot or stabbed by someone with rainbow hair.

shark tits

« Reply #156 on: March 22, 2018, 09:04:16 AM »
remember he shared a part w/ heath and pop shove it the grass and we thought 'there's gotta be soemthign there we're not seeing?'
haha, joke's on us but good for tk trompe le monde and shit.
to jelly wolf, the reason we think it's infidelity is due to newport-something or other's insta comments.
someone else talked about him begging for his chain back so maybe it's as simple as 2-11?
mess w/ TK get caught up in some 187.

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2018, 09:23:56 AM »
remember he shared a part w/ heath and pop shove it the grass and we thought 'there's gotta be soemthign there we're not seeing?'
haha, joke's on us but good for tk trompe le monde and shit.
to jelly wolf, the reason we think it's infidelity is due to newport-something or other's insta comments.
someone else talked about him begging for his chain back so maybe it's as simple as 2-11?
mess w/ TK get caught up in some 187.

hahahahaha, this is amazing.  well done, good sir. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #159 on: March 22, 2018, 09:39:11 AM »
and how you on IG callin folks out? Thats hood now? He's saying the streets name so he knows where they be at...They're Gs, it's not like they got jobs, roll through TK, I'm sure they'll be there. Just tell em it's Compton ass Terry, they'll give the herringbone back.

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #160 on: March 22, 2018, 09:48:25 AM »
Can someone please explain to me what exactly is happening?  How is it known TK's pissed because his wife was fucking around on him?  Where did that get disclosed?  Also...in his insta vids...who are these sets he is calling out?  What gang are they affiliated with?  Is TK in a gang? I know it sounds stupid but from my perspective the black culture of SCLA and the gang culture of SCLA are so intertwined that it is hard to tell what is what and who is in a gang and who is not.

Insane Crips, Rollin 20's Crips, Rollin 60's crips. Not groups you'd ever call out as a 'farce' as that one dude said. Putting their name on the street is bad enough. On Insta with mad followers demands a response. TK basically asking for bullets here.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: March 22, 2018, 09:53:57 AM »
and how you on IG callin folks out? Thats hood now? He's saying the streets name so he knows where they be at...They're Gs, it's not like they got jobs, roll through TK, I'm sure they'll be there. Just tell em it's Compton ass Terry, they'll give the herringbone back.

It means the entire world is his hood, kih.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: March 22, 2018, 10:01:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Insane Crips, Rollin 20's Crips, Rollin 60's crips. Not groups you'd ever call out as a 'farce' as that one dude said. Putting their name on the street is bad enough. On Insta with mad followers demands a response. TK basically asking for bullets here.
being "that one dude", I understand that calling these folks out is not a good idea. When I said farce, I was referring to the fact that TK has no intention to do or will do anything regarding this matter. Its fake tough guy BS. Real doods wouldn't talk on it - they would just round up the folks and handle. All he did was put them on notice and if shit ever does go down he provided the DA with exhibit A. He's probably posting these vids from Bam's tree house.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #163 on: March 22, 2018, 10:37:29 AM »

I'm sick as fuck at the moment, so I had a late night and looked up a bunch of this shit.

It's on "news shows", Instagram, Facebook, video blogs and shit all over the internet.

How is the rainbow Brite dood even involved? Did I miss his name in the call out?

Anyhow, if you look at it, NO GANGS OR AFFILIALTIONS COSIGN TEKASHI AT ALL!

in fact he's called out in at least 100 different videos etc as NOT GANG AFFILIATED.

Also, TEKASHI is scared as fuck to go out in public(even though he cries he's not 1000x over) there is videos of him scared to go into a fuckin store because he's only rolling with 4-5 guys. And those guys sure as fuck aren't gangsters.

One video, at LAX, one random as dood sees him with 6 other guys, pulls over, calls him out. Gets cheap shotted by some manicured up looking poosy, and the dood that gets cheap shotted proceeds to fight all 6 guys while TEKASHI looks on scared as fuck like a lil school girl.

Again, no idea how that fucks is involved but he's gonna end up dead waaaaay before TK.

From what I seen, no gangs really mention TK accept one affiliated dood. That's good for TK because if he shuts his fuckin mouth now, he might be ok

The whole thing is a gong show circus act. As mentioned previously real gangstas don't talk shit via social media. If they have beef, well some low level fuck trying to earn his stripes is gonna knock ya off outta knowhere and nobody involved is gonna say shit.

Gentleman ninja warlock

booty

• Rep: 21
« Reply #164 on: March 22, 2018, 10:38:54 AM »
Soundcloud Rap = the death knell of millennials.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #165 on: March 22, 2018, 10:46:43 AM »
Oh and in one video interview, TEKASHI talks about the rape charges. His take is he was 17, some random chick showed up at some random party and he filmed her naked. She said she was 19, turns out she was 13. According to him, nobody had sex with her or even touched her. He uploaded the video to GO VIRAL. He mentions that like 20x that is was "all for some Worldstar viral shit and you know how bitches be in front of a camera"

Then he cries that he got death threats from said girls brother's etc and he was only 17, "I'm just a child myself" rinse repeat another 20x.

Even talks about how he fully committed operated with the FBI on the matter and he was charged simply for being there.

This guy ain't gangsta and more than baby scumbag is gangsta.

Another dood even films him telling him he's a lil bitch homo thug and he can only where red because he's a homo thug. And that he's forced to dress like that to show in the streets that's he's a homo thug
Gentleman ninja warlock

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #166 on: March 22, 2018, 10:46:51 AM »

I'm a true millennial and I don't like being associated to anything Soundcloud. Please refer to Tekashi69, LilPump, Yachty and all those other colored hair fake gangster soundcloud rappers as the music of Generation Z

Here's a link for reference:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: March 22, 2018, 11:13:04 AM »
Sad to see Takeshi Murakami sinking so low as to get pulled into this, but now the rainbow hair is making a bit more sense.

booty

• Rep: 21
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2018, 11:21:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm a true millennial and I don't like being associated to anything Soundcloud. Please refer to Tekashi69, LilPump, Yachty and all those other colored hair fake gangster soundcloud rappers as the music of Generation Z

thanks for the clarity. please don't take fake xans and get face tats. I am depending on your prudence for the our future.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2018, 11:23:56 AM »
Sad to see Takeshi Murakami sinking so low as to get pulled into this, but now the rainbow hair is making a bit more sense.

that joke was superflat

GAY

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2018, 11:33:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that joke was superflat

I'm dead inside.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2018, 11:48:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

thanks for the clarity. please don't take fake xans and get face tats. I am depending on your prudence for the our future.

I'm 28. Most millennials are my age. Just adding some clarity to it.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #172 on: March 22, 2018, 12:52:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

As a GenX'r I'd like to say we rule and due to the lack of social media in our youth our past digressions will never be as embarrassing as this shit. When you grow up you learn it's not a great idea to have every stupid thought that comes into your head recorded for all eternity on the interwebs.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: March 22, 2018, 01:00:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
As a GenX'r I'd like to say we rule and due to the lack of social media in our youth our past digressions will never be as embarrassing as this shit. When you grow up you learn it's not a great idea to have every stupid thought that comes into your head recorded for all eternity on the interwebs.

This dude gets it - glad all the dumb shit I've done is merely memories (and a slight criminal record)
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #174 on: March 22, 2018, 01:10:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

This dude gets it - glad all the dumb shit I've done is merely memories (and a slight criminal record)
The only evidence of what an absolute degenerate I was as a youth is word of mouth rumours and hearsay with a little hard to obtain hi8 footage of a Pizza Hut raid. After that the best you're gonna get is a disposable camera photo of me pissing off the balcony of the venue my wedding reception was at. I keep a low profile.

sweet pee

• Rep: 124
« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2018, 02:22:05 PM »
I'm a little late to the party, but when I logged on and quickly saw this

my immediate reaction was...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poMs79XnYDo

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2018, 02:22:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
The only evidence of what an absolute degenerate I was as a youth is word of mouth rumours and hearsay with a little hard to obtain hi8 footage of a Pizza Hut raid. After that the best you're gonna get is a disposable camera photo of me pissing off the balcony of the venue my wedding reception was at. I keep a low profile.

Post the pics

shark tits

« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2018, 03:10:14 PM »
tk's all smiles and loving his gf. he ain't gonna ride on anyone anymore. he couldn't if he wanted to, his car's up on BLUNTYBLOKS.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BgpB_PKl7W_/?hl=en&taken-by=terrykennedy

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2018, 04:14:29 PM »
Maybe TK finally gave in and the idea of being a cuck is finally showing the rewards.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2018, 04:21:43 PM »
tk's all smiles and loving his gf. he ain't gonna ride on anyone anymore. he couldn't if he wanted to, his car's up on BLUNTYBLOKS.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BgpB_PKl7W_/?hl=en&taken-by=terrykennedy

that's not even the same person from the other vids!!