Author Topic: Terry Kennedy gang beef?  (Read 180715 times)

streetsoup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
Re: Terry Kennedy gang beef?
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2018, 06:23:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He’s out there skating in gang colors at a public park too. Imagine getting killed in the crossfire because TK spouted off and you happened to be skating your local park after school and he’s there. Ridiculous.
[close]

That's quite a hypothetical scenario. Not that it isn't feasible, but still.
[close]

I’m just glad you imagined it, hypothetical or not.

What happens next though in hypothetical land? A Straye bullet hits and kills a young kid who coincidentally is a classmate of Kader's. TK flees the scene with a minor injury while yelling WHOOP WHOOP over his shoulder, attempting a front krook on the ledge out of the park but misses, leaving his board while running off into the streets.
His wife is over being tagged in sketchy skatepark clips, so she bounces on him for the thugs on the block.
BAKER kicks him of and he is found a year later living under Burnside, learned to skate tranny, and is fucking ripping looking like a furry Jamal Smith.

Nag Champa

• Rep: -29
« Reply #211 on: March 23, 2018, 06:56:09 PM »

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 06:58:39 PM by Nag Champa »

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #212 on: March 23, 2018, 06:56:51 PM »
Whenever I see people like this, I always wonder what if someone from the 1700's or some distant time in the past got to see a glimpse of the future, but all they got access to was a picture of this guy and that clip of TK. Think of all the questions that would fill their minds. What a weird time we live in.

I’ve thought the same thing hahaha

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #213 on: March 23, 2018, 07:05:26 PM »
Expand Quote
He’s out there skating in gang colors at a public park too. Imagine getting killed in the crossfire because TK spouted off and you happened to be skating your local park after school and he’s there. Ridiculous.
[close]

I could be way off but I think I saw a Theotis interview where he said a drive by went down at a park... And it is bummer to see both them like this. I think "Thetis" takes care of his whole family, or did...

Found it

Actually a good episode.

Nag Champa

• Rep: -29
« Reply #214 on: March 23, 2018, 07:59:46 PM »
Terry, it' a long shot, but if you are here, I wanted to share this video with you. Stitches really turned things around.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #215 on: March 24, 2018, 01:24:09 AM »
Terry, it' a long shot, but if you are here, I wanted to share this video with you. Stitches really turned things around.

Who are all these face tattooed people and where did they come from?

gub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #216 on: March 24, 2018, 06:35:24 AM »
You already know it’s florida

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #217 on: March 24, 2018, 06:50:56 AM »
I live in the burbs of Jersey and hand tattoos and neck tattoos are the new thing. I’m sure face tattoos are coming 2019. Can’t wait to see what idiot gets some sailor Jerry flash piece on his cheek.

jomeara1

« Reply #218 on: March 24, 2018, 07:43:38 AM »
I live in the burbs of Jersey and hand tattoos and neck tattoos are the new thing. I’m sure face tattoos are coming 2019. Can’t wait to see what idiot gets some sailor Jerry flash piece on his cheek.

I live in Jersey too but I've seen neck tattoos around for a while now.  The first one that comes to my mind was this guy that got "NJ" on his neck, but in a way that looks like the New York Yankees symbol, just like the old NJ skateshop logo.  The first thing that I thought of when I saw it was "i wonder how many other dipshits got the same tattoo around here"

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #219 on: March 24, 2018, 07:56:06 AM »
The kids with face/neck/hand tattoos don't know shit about sailor jerry,but I get your point. On the flipside I have seen numerous kids with sleeves of only Sailor Jerry flash...I blame his rum and the little flash on the label,but it's nothing new,more than anything it's people going 0-100 really fucking quick. Most of the face tats I see are on tattoo artists,obviously 90% of their body is covered so fuck it. Kids with face tats and no other tattoos blows my mind,but I guess thats what it takes to be a shitty rapper these days.

Oh,and if TK is still out skating around days after his yung-Unibrow videos I'm sure he'll be fine. How long does gang retaliation take?

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #220 on: March 24, 2018, 08:19:36 AM »
Expand Quote
I’m sure face tattoos are coming 2019. Can’t wait to see what idiot gets some sailor Jerry flash piece on his cheek.
[close]
I have seen numerous kids with sleeves of only Sailor Jerry flash...I blame his rum and the little flash on the label

this is the silliest thing I've read in a long while.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #221 on: March 24, 2018, 08:29:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I live in Jersey too but I've seen neck tattoos around for a while now.  The first one that comes to my mind was this guy that got "NJ" on his neck, but in a way that looks like the New York Yankees symbol, just like the old NJ skateshop logo.  The first thing that I thought of when I saw it was "i wonder how many other dipshits got the same tattoo around here"

So many dipshits from around here have the old NJ logo tattoo. One kid in my town has the outline of the state of New Jersey down his entire rib cage with pot leafs and NJ logos all inside it with the slogan “this is why it’s the Garden State”.

Expand Quote
[close]
The kids with face/neck/hand tattoos don't know shit about sailor jerry,but I get your point. On the flipside I have seen numerous kids with sleeves of only Sailor Jerry flash...I blame his rum and the little flash on the label,but it's nothing new,more than anything it's people going 0-100 really fucking quick. Most of the face tats I see are on tattoo artists,obviously 90% of their body is covered so fuck it. Kids with face tats and no other tattoos blows my mind,but I guess thats what it takes to be a shitty rapper these days.

Oh,and if TK is still out skating around days after his yung-Unibrow videos I'm sure he'll be fine. How long does gang retaliation take?

I haven’t seen any original tattoos in awhile. It’s all flashart and everyone’s covered in the same shit. It’s like one day they have one and then a month later they have full sleeves, stomach, neck, chest. I’m glad I have zero flash pieces.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #222 on: March 24, 2018, 08:40:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m sure face tattoos are coming 2019. Can’t wait to see what idiot gets some sailor Jerry flash piece on his cheek.
[close]
I have seen numerous kids with sleeves of only Sailor Jerry flash...I blame his rum and the little flash on the label
[close]

this is the silliest thing I've read in a long while.
Ever meet a rockabilly fan? Thats their shit,especially the girls. Silly yes, because theres plenty of other reasons, but my buddy is a tattoo artist and said theres been plenty of instances where someone walks in with a SJ rum label as a flash reference when it's probably on the fucking wall of the shop.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Sidewalk Funk.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #223 on: March 24, 2018, 08:50:42 AM »

Usually 3-5 business days I believe

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #224 on: March 24, 2018, 10:35:01 AM »
Expand Quote

C-list Batman villain.
[close]

There are so many pics of this dude with his shirt off. Does he actually think his gross skinny-fat upper body is appealing? That 69 tat on his stomach is even less aesthetically pleasing than Nyjah's throat tattoo.

Grundle play is cool and all, but I would go with a simple PIV in place of the 69's.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 457
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2018, 10:44:51 AM »
Who are all these face tattooed people and where did they come from?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2018, 11:20:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Whenever I see people like this, I always wonder what if someone from the 1700's or some distant time in the past got to see a glimpse of the future, but all they got access to was a picture of this guy and that clip of TK. Think of all the questions that would fill their minds. What a weird time we live in.
[close]

Duuuuuudes I like the way you guys think.

sweet pee

• Rep: 124
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2018, 11:35:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Duuuuuudes I like the way you guys think.

In a weird way, I think they would be stoked to get a glimpse of life in the future and find the absurdity in all of this...

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2018, 05:11:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Evidently, the park here in the town I just moved to got permanently closed because someone got shot there and repeated hang activity. They don't want to hear anything about another is either. They weren't even passed by the Tony Hawk foundation either

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2018, 06:40:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

C-list Batman villain.
[close]

There are so many pics of this dude with his shirt off. Does he actually think his gross skinny-fat upper body is appealing? That 69 tat on his stomach is even less aesthetically pleasing than Nyjah's throat tattoo.
[close]

Grundle play is cool and all, but I would go with a simple PIV in place of the 69's.

Is that the fuckng Saw puppet on his cheek?!
this thread is the first time i heard of this guy. i wish i hadnt. honestly, what the fuck is wrong wth kids these days

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #230 on: March 24, 2018, 06:45:57 PM »
Worse than that, it’s the Saw puppet on his cheek and it too has 69s on its face

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3316
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #231 on: March 24, 2018, 08:41:07 PM »
It would be funny if he came in 68th place at the county fair.

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2018, 12:50:14 AM »
stop giving this clown the attention he thrives off, dudes a pedo with no shame. look up his record

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2018, 12:56:31 AM »
stop giving this clown the attention he thrives off, dudes a pedo with no shame. look up his record

Mr Cosby, you of all people cannot comment on peoples records

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #234 on: March 25, 2018, 01:10:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Mr Cosby, you of all people cannot comment on peoples records

I choose to live my life as a blind man, leave me alone.

Larry Sportello

• Rep: 17
« Reply #235 on: March 25, 2018, 01:25:13 AM »
This is a message board about skateboarding?

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 758
« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2018, 01:43:37 AM »
This is a message board about skateboarding?

kind of
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #237 on: March 25, 2018, 02:33:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Who would scare you more....TK or Rainbow Brite.

[close]

is this sean powers with a wig???

Krooked antihero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #238 on: March 25, 2018, 03:33:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Evidently, the park here in the town I just moved to got permanently closed because someone got shot there and repeated hang activity. They don't want to hear anything about another is either. They weren't even passed by the Tony Hawk foundation either
That is so fucked up, I’m so glad to live in EU where people mostly don’t shoot each other in daily basis over some colors...
europe's like the capitol of england and france and whatever

It sucks getting old.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #239 on: March 25, 2018, 06:19:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Who would scare you more....TK or Rainbow Brite.

[close]

is this sean powers with a wig???

[close]

I had no clue what this was. I saw this dude pop up all over my Facebook.

What's all with the 69 tattoos? Just wear a cool shirt with that print instead of covering yourself with shitty tattoos...

Damn