Author Topic: Terry Kennedy gang beef?  (Read 180472 times)

pabloalvarado

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
Re: Terry Kennedy gang beef?
« Reply #240 on: March 25, 2018, 04:14:59 PM »
I think this is a good thread to post this:

http://youtu.be/9_SqZ_lANm0

Baker Baker Baker

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #241 on: March 25, 2018, 05:05:40 PM »

Baker Baker Baker
How the fuck did this ever become a thing? It's so perfect.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #242 on: March 25, 2018, 05:38:58 PM »
Expand Quote

Baker Baker Baker
[close]
How the fuck did this ever become a thing? It's so perfect.
Pre-rave Sinner?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #243 on: March 25, 2018, 09:53:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Whenever I see people like this, I always wonder what if someone from the 1700's or some distant time in the past got to see a glimpse of the future, but all they got access to was a picture of this guy and that clip of TK. Think of all the questions that would fill their minds. What a weird time we live in.
[close]

I’ve thought the same thing hahaha
[close]

Duuuuuudes I like the way you guys think.

I'm the opposite, I always theorize that in 300 years when aliens come down and study the remains of our (once great) civilization they'll be able to pinpoint the exact moment(s) when it all started to go to shit. I honestly believe that this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt0C7yVhkaY
will feature heavily in their final report.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #244 on: March 25, 2018, 09:54:08 PM »

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #245 on: March 26, 2018, 11:48:25 AM »
Streets is talkin’  :o

https://youtu.be/KUYiKnsoBSo
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #246 on: March 26, 2018, 01:14:46 PM »
Can someone please explain to me why this 69 dude is even a thing?  I googled him and the dude is Mexican/Puerto Rico going by "Tekashi"???  And he uses the n word so much.  How is that acceptable?  I'm in my early 30s and have always tried to keep an open mind to changing trends in fashion and music.  Hell no one knows what they're doing when they are a teenager...but this 69 dude is the first time I was like "what. the. fuck. is wrong with kids today?" 

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
« Reply #247 on: March 26, 2018, 01:19:17 PM »
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #248 on: March 26, 2018, 01:30:12 PM »
The stella captain letting you know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzfPa7mJa-Q

feedmeseymour

« Reply #249 on: March 26, 2018, 01:34:18 PM »
The stella captain letting you know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzfPa7mJa-Q
man those shoes are ugly. shame on anyone that would spend 150 on those.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #250 on: March 26, 2018, 02:27:27 PM »
Can someone please explain to me why this 69 dude is even a thing?  I googled him and the dude is Mexican/Puerto Rico going by "Tekashi"???  And he uses the n word so much.  How is that acceptable?  I'm in my early 30s and have always tried to keep an open mind to changing trends in fashion and music.  Hell no one knows what they're doing when they are a teenager...but this 69 dude is the first time I was like "what. the. fuck. is wrong with kids today?"
Alright, I'll admit it....I actually like his music. Dude is a loudmouth kook from top to bottom and definitely looks like a comic book villain or like a video game character designed by a 5 year old, but that high energy aggro hip hop has its time and place.  He's in the same tradition as like, Wu Tang, DMX, and Onyx, but for a new audience. Its funny too, because the ONLY reason I bothered listening to his music was for more ammo to make fun of him after seeing what he looks like and how he ran his mouth. I was expecting him to be another Lil Xan, who is by far, the biggest nerd ever to have a hip hop hit

If I am kooked for this statement, I fully and completely accept and understand, as it is a terrible opinion deserving of mockery
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #251 on: March 26, 2018, 03:12:30 PM »
So is it really likely that people are gonna take serious action over this idiot crying on instagram? I don't know shit about gangs but that just sounds ridiculous on every level

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #252 on: March 26, 2018, 03:15:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Alright, I'll admit it....I actually like his music. Dude is a loudmouth kook from top to bottom and definitely looks like a comic book villain or like a video game character designed by a 5 year old, but that high energy aggro hip hop has its time and place.  He's in the same tradition as like, Wu Tang, DMX, and Onyx, but for a new audience. Its funny too, because the ONLY reason I bothered listening to his music was for more ammo to make fun of him after seeing what he looks like and how he ran his mouth. I was expecting him to be another Lil Xan, who is by far, the biggest nerd ever to have a hip hop hit

If I am kooked for this statement, I fully and completely accept and understand, as it is a terrible opinion deserving of mockery

Just die

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #253 on: March 26, 2018, 03:29:39 PM »
Wu tang is obviously better, but you gonna act like half of 36 chambers wasn’t them yelling into the mics about being hard? You gonna act like “I’ll sew your asshole shut and keep feedin’ ya and feedin’ ya...” is some Shakespearean shit? There’s only so many times I can hear Wu tang clan ain’t nuthin to fuck with when I’m in some kind of mood. If you hold on that hard to WuTang being different, you ain’t og, you’re washed.

So is it really likely that people are gonna take serious action over this idiot crying on instagram? I don't know shit about gangs but that just sounds ridiculous on every level

Rule #1 about gangs: they are ridiculous on every level.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #254 on: March 26, 2018, 05:34:44 PM »
wait, are you really comparing some kid who was probably brought up on a steady diet of insane clown posse to the wu?

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #255 on: March 26, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Just die

He sounds closer to M.O.P and Onyx than people care to admit. 6-9 just raps over horrible instrumentals.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #256 on: March 26, 2018, 05:49:10 PM »
wait, are you really comparing some kid who was probably brought up on a steady diet of insane clown posse to the wu?
A kid from brooklyn to a crew that’s also from NYC. This is getting fun.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #257 on: March 26, 2018, 05:55:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
A kid from brooklyn to a crew that’s also from NYC. This is getting fun.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
« Reply #258 on: March 26, 2018, 06:21:44 PM »

that moment came a couple years ago for me when I first saw this rapping chucky doll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

Nag Champa

• Rep: -29
« Reply #259 on: March 26, 2018, 06:47:02 PM »

If you are from the hood I think you can say whatevers you want...how are you confused by this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 06:54:40 PM by Nag Champa »

Nag Champa

• Rep: -29
« Reply #260 on: March 26, 2018, 07:37:08 PM »
sorry for the double post but I had to add this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dWjKkF0Zi4&t=26s

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #261 on: March 26, 2018, 08:01:16 PM »
First of this kid doesn't rap, he spits hooks over and over.
Second, who produces his beats because it's all recycled.
Third, Wu Tang were actual fucked up doods from the hood. They didn't cry to police I'm pretty sure of that.

Mobb deep
Gentleman ninja warlock

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #262 on: March 26, 2018, 09:23:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Just die
[close]

He sounds closer to M.O.P and Onyx than people care to admit. 6-9 just raps over horrible instrumentals.

He definitely sounds like Fredro Starr. If 69 did a collab with them, I'd be intrigued.

I don't care for 69 but I understand that feeling. I liked Waka Flocka for that same reason when his album came out.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #263 on: March 26, 2018, 09:30:36 PM »
First of this kid doesn't rap, he spits hooks over and over.
Second, who produces his beats because it's all recycled.
Third, Wu Tang were actual fucked up doods from the hood. They didn't cry to police I'm pretty sure of that.

Mobb deep
Lil Xan was the one who cried to the police, and Lil pump is the one who spits hooks over and over. 6ix9ine is the dude who talks shit to everybody, dresses like rainbow bright, had some weird teenage pedo case, and raps about splitting people's faces open and murdering them and something called a blinky, which I think is a machine gun.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #264 on: March 26, 2018, 09:50:33 PM »
 Whatcha the videos. Dood is literally proud about crying to the police.

I have no idea who lil can is? After learning about sixnine I'm gonna pass and not look this guy up at all.

Which song does sixnine actually rap on? The couple tracks I heard had maybe 20 words in the entire song regurgitated over and over
Gentleman ninja warlock

doublesteveburger

« Reply #265 on: March 26, 2018, 10:06:08 PM »
I miss the days when Eminem inherited 50's beef with murder inc.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #266 on: March 26, 2018, 10:13:52 PM »
Gipper fucks with 69

😂

You gotta love SLAP

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #267 on: March 26, 2018, 10:56:53 PM »

Gang credo is that if you let one person talk shit, then everyone will try you. There's rules to this shit and they're pretty simple. TK knows them and for some reason decided to break them. It is what it is.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #268 on: March 27, 2018, 12:39:47 AM »
This thread introduced me to the marvelous world of 69, Stitches, Lil Xan and now I keep getting Asian Doll recommendations.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #269 on: March 27, 2018, 02:48:30 AM »
I just want to thank TK for all the free entertainment.
Looking forward to the outcome/consequences of this.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance