Author Topic: Terry Kennedy gang beef?  (Read 180473 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: Terry Kennedy gang beef?
« Reply #270 on: March 27, 2018, 03:32:28 AM »
Expand Quote
First of this kid doesn't rap, he spits hooks over and over.
Second, who produces his beats because it's all recycled.
Third, Wu Tang were actual fucked up doods from the hood. They didn't cry to police I'm pretty sure of that.

Mobb deep
[close]
Lil Xan was the one who cried to the police, and Lil pump is the one who spits hooks over and over. 6ix9ine is the dude who talks shit to everybody, dresses like rainbow bright, had some weird teenage pedo case, and raps about splitting people's faces open and murdering them and something called a blinky, which I think is a machine gun.

Sure, Lil Xan is a little bitch. He helped his sick mother move to better climate, so I kind of support that.

Takeshi, 69 makes pretty ok, standard music.

I can't believe I actually talk about stupid Soud Cloud rappers. Pretty sure I could burst most of their mouths and I'm a 30 year old accountant. I should probably re-evaluate my life.

Donald Rump

« Reply #271 on: March 27, 2018, 03:56:29 AM »
Sounds like music Nyjah would skate too

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #272 on: March 27, 2018, 05:53:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Can someone please explain to me why this 69 dude is even a thing?  I googled him and the dude is Mexican/Puerto Rico going by "Tekashi"???  And he uses the n word so much.  How is that acceptable?  I'm in my early 30s and have always tried to keep an open mind to changing trends in fashion and music.  Hell no one knows what they're doing when they are a teenager...but this 69 dude is the first time I was like "what. the. fuck. is wrong with kids today?"
[close]

that moment came a couple years ago for me when I first saw this rapping chucky doll.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

Heard this in the Our Life vid. T-mo and Albino

feedmeseymour

« Reply #273 on: March 27, 2018, 06:03:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Can someone please explain to me why this 69 dude is even a thing?  I googled him and the dude is Mexican/Puerto Rico going by "Tekashi"???  And he uses the n word so much.  How is that acceptable?  I'm in my early 30s and have always tried to keep an open mind to changing trends in fashion and music.  Hell no one knows what they're doing when they are a teenager...but this 69 dude is the first time I was like "what. the. fuck. is wrong with kids today?"
[close]

If you are from the hood I think you can say whatevers you want...how are you confused by this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

"spinnin through your block like a pop shuvit" ok 69 i see you

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #274 on: March 27, 2018, 09:01:46 AM »
Fight/Fuck/Marry:
Lil Xan
Lil pump
Lil 6ix9ine

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #275 on: March 27, 2018, 09:06:50 AM »
You gotta keep in mind in 2018 gang members talk shit on Instagram all day long and it's not like they all end up murdered. Not tk's biggest fan but he seems bipolar

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2018, 09:16:57 AM »
Whatcha the videos. Dood is literally proud about crying to the police.

I have no idea who lil can is? After learning about sixnine I'm gonna pass and not look this guy up at all.

Which song does sixnine actually rap on? The couple tracks I heard had maybe 20 words in the entire song regurgitated over and over
What videos? I saw Lil' Xan crying about how he had to call the cops because kids wanted to beat him up for saying Tupac is boring, and how he's not lame because he never claimed to be gangsta.
The only reference I can recall 6ix9ine making to the cops is "we be poppin' shots at the cops on the regular" in Keke.
But if I'm wrong and the videos exist, show me.  For the record, I get that he's a kook, its just sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to the kook's music. Worth pointing out, virtually none of his song titles are actually words- doowee, keke, gummo, kooda....

Sure, Lil Xan is a little bitch. He helped his sick mother move to better climate, so I kind of support that.
See? He's a dork.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
« Reply #277 on: March 27, 2018, 09:44:01 AM »
Streets is talkin’  :o

https://youtu.be/KUYiKnsoBSo
Lost it when he said Terry was hot as fish grease!!

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #278 on: March 27, 2018, 09:45:16 AM »
Expand Quote

I have no idea who lil can is? After learning about sixnine I'm gonna pass and not look this guy up at all.

Which song does sixnine actually rap on? The couple tracks I heard had maybe 20 words in the entire song regurgitated over and over
[close]
What videos? I saw Lil' Xan crying about how he had to call the cops because kids wanted to beat him up for saying Tupac is boring, and how he's not lame because he never claimed to be gangsta.
The only reference I can recall 6ix9ine making to the cops is "we be poppin' shots at the cops on the regular" in Keke.
But if I'm wrong and the videos exist, show me.  For the record, I get that he's a kook, its just sometimes I'm in the mood to listen to the kook's music. Worth pointing out, virtually none of his song titles are actually words- doowee, keke, gummo, kooda....
Expand Quote

[close]
See? He's a dork.
Supporting a known admited pedophile and woman abuser? A predator who took sexually explicit photos of a minor (13 years old) and shared them online without her consent and knowledge? Who dehumanized her? Then sent snapchats calling himself a “happy rapist whose free” after getting out of jail. Pleaded guilty in 2015 to appearing in a video where the use of a minor for sex acts was posted on social media. All because you’re “in the mood to listen to his music” no more fucking posts about deluxe please.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #279 on: March 27, 2018, 09:57:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
See? He's a dork.
[close]
Supporting a known admited pedophile and woman abuser? A predator who took sexually explicit photos of a minor (13 years old) and shared them online without her consent and knowledge? Who dehumanized her? Then sent snapchats calling himself a “happy rapist whose free” after getting out of jail. Pleaded guilty in 2015 to appearing in a video where the use of a minor for sex acts was posted on social media. All because you’re “in the mood to listen to his music” no more fucking posts about deluxe please.
Oh, he's definitely a scumbag, though your claim is a bit off. He never had any sexual contact with the girl, was 18, didn't know her age, and is still a total scumbag even with all of those clarifications for that whole thing. I'd never actually spend a dime on anything of his.

Deluxe claims to love the community and do nothing but positive things, but sponsors a dude who beats up women and doesn't seem to think it matters. Trujillo also still has yet to face any criminal charges and is celebrated by his sponsors.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #280 on: March 27, 2018, 10:26:04 AM »
I'm going to guess the people down at DLX have better idea of whats going on with TNT than you think you do. As a Bay Area resident, I know that they do plenty for the community. So to insinuate that by sponsoring TNT somehow outweighs any positives that DLX brings to the local community and skateboarding as whole is weak. Also, who is filing these charges? based on what evidence? and who is the complainant? 

RumpelFoarskin

« Reply #281 on: March 27, 2018, 10:39:12 AM »
Of course he’s going to say that he didn’t know and there was no sex. He’s still grabbing her breasts, thrusting at her ass as she blows one of his friends. But it’s cool cause he told someone he didn’t actually fuck her he contradicted himself many times in that interview. He also made jokes about the situation, snapchats referring to himself as a “happy rapist”. I guess I’m not surprised someone like you would make excuses for him though. Are you that lenient with Trump? Weinstein? Or anyone else?

« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:51:56 AM by RumpelFoarskin »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #282 on: March 27, 2018, 11:04:55 AM »
Yeah...I didn't see that shit. I would definitely never let him around children. He's probably gonna get killed soon anyway.

I live in the bay area too, and acts of charity don't excuse caping for woman beaters. Al Capone ran the biggest chain of soup kitchens in Chicago in his hey day. Guess the Saint Valentine's Massacre doesn't count!

And dlx has a better idea? The woman testified on this site about what happened. We all got it first hand, cross examined her, and heard the truth. We didn't hear rumors or second hand shit. We heard it right from the victim. Then somebody at DLX forced slap to take down the thread, and all the instagram references were wiped. You can claim its other sponsors, but Andy doesn't have to listen to directives from Vans or any of woman beater's other sponsors. Just DLX. DLX is clearly the institution working to actively cover up one of their riders beating up a woman.

They covered up assault. Whoever 69 is working with didn't go around the internet and social media wiping all references to the event, but that's EXACTLY DLX did when it came to Trujillo beating women up. THAT is what makes DLX a bunch of abuse-enabling scumbags. Not just sponsoring him, but threatening anybody who makes public what a piece of shit he is, as to ensure that he is allowed to keep assaulting women without any reprecussion. I was just watching the Breakfast Club with 6ix9ine and he had to answer their questions about what went down in his case. He had to face up to the public, and he had to face up to a judge. Trujillo gets to keep going on his marry way. I'm sure next time he wants to hit a woman, he'll know DLX has his back if he does, and that there will be no actual consequences for his despicable behavior.

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #283 on: March 27, 2018, 11:13:31 AM »
Yeah...I didn't see that shit. I would definitely never let him around children. He's probably gonna get killed soon anyway.

I live in the bay area too, and acts of charity don't excuse caping for woman beaters. Al Capone ran the biggest chain of soup kitchens in Chicago in his hey day. Guess the Saint Valentine's Massacre doesn't count!

And dlx has a better idea? The woman testified on this site about what happened. We all got it first hand, cross examined her, and heard the truth. We didn't hear rumors or second hand shit. We heard it right from the victim. Then somebody at DLX forced slap to take down the thread, and all the instagram references were wiped. You can claim its other sponsors, but Andy doesn't have to listen to directives from Vans or any of woman beater's other sponsors. Just DLX. DLX is clearly the institution working to actively cover up one of their riders beating up a woman.

They covered up assault. Whoever 69 is working with didn't go around the internet and social media wiping all references to the event, but that's EXACTLY DLX did when it came to Trujillo beating women up. THAT is what makes DLX a bunch of abuse-enabling scumbags. Not just sponsoring him, but threatening anybody who makes public what a piece of shit he is, as to ensure that he is allowed to keep assaulting women without any reprecussion. I was just watching the Breakfast Club with 6ix9ine and he had to answer their questions about what went down in his case. He had to face up to the public, and he had to face up to a judge. Trujillo gets to keep going on his marry way. I'm sure next time he wants to hit a woman, he'll know DLX has his back if he does, and that there will be no actual consequences for his despicable behavior.

The Supreme Court of SLAP, presided over by Judge, Jury and Executioner, Ronald Wilson Reagan. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #284 on: March 27, 2018, 01:20:23 PM »

this is not a trujillo or dlx thread tho, a teacher siding with a pedo cause "i sometimes feel like lstening to kook ass music made by a rainbow pedo to feel gangsta" aint cool homie.
gotta love slap.
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #285 on: March 27, 2018, 01:32:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The Supreme Court of SLAP, presided over by Judge, Jury and Executioner, Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Trujillo didn't give Gipper a sticker at a demo once. Payback is a bitch.

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #286 on: March 27, 2018, 01:42:14 PM »
New TNT thread

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #287 on: March 27, 2018, 01:53:42 PM »
let's be clear...you did not "hear" anything...you saw it on a screen in a skate forum. Does this constitute the truth? It's one side of the story. If it's so cut and dry there would be no problem with her walking into the PD station and filing charges. The DA would see the mountain of evidence and cased closed, right? Or maybe drunk people don't make the best witnesses. The big Al reference is also weak...The soup kitchen did feed thousands of needy people and the people killed in the massacre where gangsters(not innocent bystanders).

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #288 on: March 27, 2018, 01:56:05 PM »
Has anyone checked if TK is still alive?

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #289 on: March 27, 2018, 02:01:07 PM »
Probably not after that overcrook he recently posted

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #290 on: March 27, 2018, 02:21:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Probably not after that overcrook he recently posted
Haha! Gnar'd

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #291 on: March 27, 2018, 02:23:49 PM »

thomas kook

« Reply #292 on: March 27, 2018, 02:50:01 PM »
goddammit who gave gipper a reason to deflect the fact he supports some walking rainbow with 69 all over him with this deluxe bullshit

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #293 on: March 27, 2018, 02:53:05 PM »
let's be clear...you did not "hear" anything...you saw it on a screen in a skate forum. Does this constitute the truth? It's one side of the story. If it's so cut and dry there would be no problem with her walking into the PD station and filing charges. The DA would see the mountain of evidence and cased closed, right? Or maybe drunk people don't make the best witnesses. The big Al reference is also weak...The soup kitchen did feed thousands of needy people and the people killed in the massacre where gangsters(not innocent bystanders).

It's possible he's blind and uses a text-to-speech tool. Please be more inclusive in your responses so we can keep SLAP a safe place for everyone, thank you.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #294 on: March 27, 2018, 05:58:23 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTv8p-ro32Y
I never watched this before. I thought it was a parody video until TKs part ended. 

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #295 on: March 27, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »
gipper, you know way too much about this rainbow/ pedo/ insane clown posse reject

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

bawtawd9

« Reply #296 on: March 27, 2018, 06:54:44 PM »
Your all upssesed with 69 jut admit it

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #297 on: March 27, 2018, 07:12:38 PM »
Looks like he's done trying to incite some gang violence and back to posting impressively mediocre clips.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #298 on: March 28, 2018, 10:28:12 AM »
gipper, you know way too much about this rainbow/ pedo/ insane clown posse reject
Or not enough...The rest of the shit was fun to fuck with people about, even though I don't see the ICP connection outside of the visuals, but I'm not here to back the fucked up pedo shit at all. I just saw his breakfast club interview where he said he was young, he didn't know her age, he had no sexual contact with her, and he doesn't have to register as a sex offender, which sounded sketchy but acceptable before I heard the other details

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #299 on: March 28, 2018, 11:08:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Or not enough...The rest of the shit was fun to fuck with people about, even though I don't see the ICP connection outside of the visuals, but I'm not here to back the fucked up pedo shit at all. I just saw his breakfast club interview where he said he was young, he didn't know her age, he had no sexual contact with her, and he doesn't have to register as a sex offender, which sounded sketchy but acceptable before I heard the other details

so hypocritical. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---