Author Topic: Terry Kennedy gang beef?  (Read 180527 times)

L33Tg33k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: Terry Kennedy gang beef?
« Reply #360 on: April 02, 2018, 09:12:30 PM »
While it is true that most people who claim native ancestry are incorrect and have been passed down a false history through generations, it is also true that some tribes allowed a non-trivial amount of people of other races entry into their tribes. It is also true that some of these tribes would kick out members of these other races, especially the black ones, for various reasons as the tribes fortune's changed over time. The point is TK very well could have some native ancestry. Probably not, but he definitely could. Probably not though.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
« Reply #361 on: April 03, 2018, 12:09:17 AM »
He's just so bad at taking videos, I can't get over it. He hits record, waits way too long to start actually talking, then he cuts the clip way too tight at the end.

That's the genius of it.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #362 on: April 03, 2018, 12:33:33 AM »
is it bad thati wanna see him get clipped? dog u talked so muh shit you're gonna catcha clap to da dome.
i really wish nothing against him as a man but come on we need aconclusion to this story.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2591
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #363 on: April 03, 2018, 05:50:50 AM »
Yeah, it's bad.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #364 on: April 03, 2018, 09:11:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I used to see this dude skate around that was black,but claimed he was a native american,Cherokee. He'd get a lot of shit from the locals at this spot for trying dork flip tricks with grabs,and every fight he got in was started by some one laughing at his trick selection followed by "The N word". He would literally yell "I'M CHEROKEE BITCH!" and just start swinging. If he wasn't in the mood to fight or hear any slurs he would just growl and keep trying kickflip underflip melon grabs off the 5 stair. Kinda miss seeing that dude skate.

TK is an extra version of that dude.
[close]

Wow, so the local skateboarders at a spot you'd go to would laugh about his trick selection and then call him a fuckin nigger?  - where do you live man?
[close]
I grew up in Anaheim, CA. It wasn't an every day thing,but it did happen more than it should have. Funny thing is all those dudes that used to knock him quit and got heavy into meth and coke. This was late 90s too,kids thought they were on Menace
[close]
  Wow. That was a long time ago.  Harsh toke!
Fuckin yeah Haha.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #365 on: April 03, 2018, 09:27:13 AM »
I've really been hoping someone would chime in with some definitive, gene-tested, family tree information about TK's ancestry this is important and needs to be taken seriously and also needs to be public record.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #366 on: April 03, 2018, 01:38:15 PM »
Is there a place where all of the initial videos of him calling different sets out? The laughing ones?
I was too amused by these and wanted to show my friends yesterday, only to find they've all been deleted.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #367 on: April 03, 2018, 04:52:04 PM »
Terry Kennedy is straight up on some "John McCain at the Coney hearing" type nonsense right now. He doesn't seem all mentally there at the moment.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 753
  • Free Max B
« Reply #368 on: April 03, 2018, 06:17:14 PM »
Dudes the man but hasn’t done anything I can remember post baker 3.

Besides ice creams. and the knee high Supra shoe then suing Supra for 2 mil after he quit and they kept making his shoes.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #369 on: April 04, 2018, 06:20:48 AM »
This is what you get when you fuck with baker.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #370 on: April 04, 2018, 06:55:58 AM »
Terry Kennedy is straight up on some "John McCain at the Coney hearing" type nonsense right now. He doesn't seem all mentally there at the moment.

Now that was some crazy shit. I watched that live at work like, "What the fuck are you even talking about, dude?"

Oh, brain tumor. Got it.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #371 on: April 04, 2018, 06:59:15 AM »
this is the new hammer or ender. all the tricks have been done. it’s the natural progression of things. tk is just ahead of his time. baker 4 is gonna end with dustin dollin saying he had anal sex with don corleone’s mother and vaped out of her asshole afterwards. then he’ll stare at the camera and cackle.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #372 on: April 04, 2018, 08:46:56 AM »
TK bout to scalp ya'll over the head!

Actually saying that is probably racist but no fucking chance TK is Native American. Even if he were, is he calling himself the richest Native American alive? No chance that's true either.

Not racist at all.

Fuck tk is delusional. He's not indiginous, he's not the richest indiginous person, nor was that photo taken when he said it was.

Does tk even know the history of Cherokees? They were part if the indiginous genocide (which is arguably the largest in our recorded history).

Anyhow, is to dead yet? He better lay down some tobacco, say his words to the Creator and find a new place in turtle island
Gentleman ninja warlock

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #373 on: April 04, 2018, 09:25:31 PM »
this is the new hammer or ender. all the tricks have been done. it’s the natural progression of things. tk is just ahead of his time. baker 4 is gonna end with dustin dollin saying he had anal sex with don corleone’s mother and vaped out of her asshole afterwards. then he’ll stare at the camera and cackle.

I think this is what we're all hoping for
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Mongoloid

« Reply #374 on: April 05, 2018, 02:49:31 PM »

We have a non-skate one for the books!

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #375 on: April 05, 2018, 03:15:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

We have a non-skate one for the books!
Fuck, my phones auto correct has screwed me over once again.

Salad farmer

• Rep: 21
« Reply #376 on: April 05, 2018, 07:06:15 PM »

DaveBrubeck

« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2018, 05:17:07 AM »
He tried to beat up my homie for no reason :(

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2202
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #378 on: April 06, 2018, 10:04:32 AM »
Took the Element team around on a tour that came through back in the mid aughts. TK was quite young and still wildin' out. We were skating this school during the day and noticed a small little bat that had the edge of it's wing caught in the window frame struggling to escape. Ryan Dewitt that wonderful person scaled the wall and shuffled along narrow windowsills to free the poor innocent creature while TK continually threw a water bottle at it trying to kill it while everyone quite vocally told him that wasn't cool.

So if any of these gangs decide to make good on his taunts, he just needs to get a really big water bottle.

patrick c.

• Rep: 23
« Reply #379 on: April 06, 2018, 10:10:31 AM »
Ryan Dewitt that wonderful person scaled the wall and shuffled along narrow windowsills to free the poor innocent creature while TK continually threw a water bottle at it trying to kill it while everyone quite vocally told him that wasn't cool.
This is why I love Slap.
All you got is today, get out and skate.

ungzilla

« Reply #380 on: April 06, 2018, 10:11:37 AM »
some people live by a simple code, the code of always defending yourself against potential draculas

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #381 on: April 06, 2018, 10:46:10 AM »
Terry Kennedy gang beef? Nah Terry Kennedy taco meat.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3290
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #382 on: April 06, 2018, 11:13:06 AM »
That is some disgusting chest hair.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #383 on: April 06, 2018, 11:43:27 AM »
That is some disgusting chest hair.
Looks like he might have triple nipple.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #384 on: April 06, 2018, 01:30:37 PM »
I turned on post notifications for this?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

feedmeseymour

« Reply #385 on: April 06, 2018, 01:31:20 PM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #386 on: April 06, 2018, 01:31:45 PM »
While it is true that most people who claim native ancestry are incorrect and have been passed down a false history through generations, it is also true that some tribes allowed a non-trivial amount of people of other races entry into their tribes. It is also true that some of these tribes would kick out members of these other races, especially the black ones, for various reasons as the tribes fortune's changed over time. The point is TK very well could have some native ancestry. Probably not, but he definitely could. Probably not though.
Interestingly, early british colonies had to make laws to prevent people from leaving the colony and joining the native tribes, who were much better suited for survival in what was strange and foreign land to the Brits.
Also interesting to me, my current girlfriend is genetically 1/4th native. I know this because her half native mother grew up on a reservation, and my girlfriend is a card carrying member of the tribe. If we have kids together, they’d be the classic “1/8th native...I swear!”

Also, where are all the hypocrites who called me out for not opposing 6ix9ine but opposing Trujillo? Its your turn to say “yes, Tony Trujillo is trash and also should not be supported for any reason.” I thought we came to the conclusion that a dude who beats women should be condemned just as much? No? Just bring up woman beatin’ Trujillo as a reason to hate others but still back him? Hypocrites.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

stevedave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #387 on: April 06, 2018, 02:39:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Interestingly, early british colonies had to make laws to prevent people from leaving the colony and joining the native tribes, who were much better suited for survival in what was strange and foreign land to the Brits.
Also interesting to me, my current girlfriend is genetically 1/4th native. I know this because her half native mother grew up on a reservation, and my girlfriend is a card carrying member of the tribe. If we have kids together, they’d be the classic “1/8th native...I swear!”

Also, where are all the hypocrites who called me out for not opposing 6ix9ine but opposing Trujillo? Its your turn to say “yes, Tony Trujillo is trash and also should not be supported for any reason.” I thought we came to the conclusion that a dude who beats women should be condemned just as much? No? Just bring up woman beatin’ Trujillo as a reason to hate others but still back him? Hypocrites.

No, there's a BIG difference between FACT and RUMOR.  Takeshi 6ix9ine went to court with factual documentations stating EXACTLY what was done and he signed off on it, as part of plea, therefore admitting guilt.  In the case of Trujillo, you HEARD he's a dick WAY before this incident happened, and because of your preconceived notion of him being a dick, it was easy for you to believe an ex-con, drug addict, who's ADMITTED lying about plenty of things in the past, and his gf known as "dirtbag p" just because she came to explain HER side of the story.  I'm not going to get into a whole thread about this again, but if you can't see the difference between and actual  documented court case and "he said/she said", you should talk to tortfeasor or whoever that lawyer is that posts here.  I'm sure he could explain it quite well in legal terms. 
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #388 on: April 06, 2018, 02:49:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No, there's a BIG difference between FACT and RUMOR.  Takeshi 6ix9ine went to court with factual documentations stating EXACTLY what was done and he signed off on it, as part of plea, therefore admitting guilt.  In the case of Trujillo, you HEARD he's a dick WAY before this incident happened, and because of your preconceived notion of him being a dick, it was easy for you to believe an ex-con, drug addict, who's ADMITTED lying about plenty of things in the past, and his gf known as "dirtbag p" just because she came to explain HER side of the story.  I'm not going to get into a whole thread about this again, but if you can't see the difference between and actual  documented court case and "he said/she said", you should talk to tortfeasor or whoever that lawyer is that posts here.  I'm sure he could explain it quite well in legal terms.
Um, a first person testimony with multiple people cross examining her and zero holes in her story appearing isn’t evidence now? Trujillo also admitted to punching her but claimed he was justified. So nobody is denying he punched her repeatedly, which is never acceptable.
So anyway, still waiting for you to stop caping for a guy who undeniably beats women. But whatever, keep denying reality to yourself if it makes you feel good, you are just clearly a hypocrite. Nobody denies sixnine is a scumbag, but still a bunch of skateboarders who get on their high horse about others are pretending a dude who admitted punching women after the woman came forward won’t condemn him. Tell yourself whatever story makes you feel good, you are still caping for a woman beater. Explain how that is ok without referring to others being worse. Again, attacking the victim’s character is pointless when the assailant admited what he did.
So anyway, you're gonna keep caping for woman beaters because they used to do neat airs while faking some sort of fake morality when it comes to others. Let’s be real, you care more about who the accused is more than what they have done.
And HEARD Trujillo is a dick? Dude, I live in the bay. None of him being trash is rumors. Anybody who has ever interacted with that pile of shit knows who he is. You are the one who is responding to what you heard from wherever the fuck in nebraska you live.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 02:53:17 PM by Ronald Wilson Reagan »
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Dong Juan

• Rep: -7
« Reply #389 on: April 06, 2018, 03:10:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Um, a first person testimony with multiple people cross examining her and zero holes in her story appearing isn’t evidence now? Trujillo also admitted to punching her but claimed he was justified. So nobody is denying he punched her repeatedly, which is never acceptable.
So anyway, still waiting for you to stop caping for a guy who undeniably beats women. But whatever, keep denying reality to yourself if it makes you feel good, you are just clearly a hypocrite. Nobody denies sixnine is a scumbag, but still a bunch of skateboarders who get on their high horse about others are pretending a dude who admitted punching women after the woman came forward won’t condemn him. Tell yourself whatever story makes you feel good, you are still caping for a woman beater. Explain how that is ok without referring to others being worse. Again, attacking the victim’s character is pointless when the assailant admited what he did.
So anyway, you're gonna keep caping for woman beaters because they used to do neat airs while faking some sort of fake morality when it comes to others. Let’s be real, you care more about who the accused is more than what they have done.
And HEARD Trujillo is a dick? Dude, I live in the bay. None of him being trash is rumors. Anybody who has ever interacted with that pile of shit knows who he is. You are the one who is responding to what you heard from wherever the fuck in nebraska you live.

Sometimes...I wish you would just shut the fuck up.