Author Topic: Terry Kennedy gang beef?  (Read 180625 times)

stevedave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Terry Kennedy gang beef?
« Reply #390 on: April 06, 2018, 04:30:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While it is true that most people who claim native ancestry are incorrect and have been passed down a false history through generations, it is also true that some tribes allowed a non-trivial amount of people of other races entry into their tribes. It is also true that some of these tribes would kick out members of these other races, especially the black ones, for various reasons as the tribes fortune's changed over time. The point is TK very well could have some native ancestry. Probably not, but he definitely could. Probably not though.
[close]
Interestingly, early british colonies had to make laws to prevent people from leaving the colony and joining the native tribes, who were much better suited for survival in what was strange and foreign land to the Brits.
Also interesting to me, my current girlfriend is genetically 1/4th native. I know this because her half native mother grew up on a reservation, and my girlfriend is a card carrying member of the tribe. If we have kids together, they’d be the classic “1/8th native...I swear!”

Also, where are all the hypocrites who called me out for not opposing 6ix9ine but opposing Trujillo? Its your turn to say “yes, Tony Trujillo is trash and also should not be supported for any reason.” I thought we came to the conclusion that a dude who beats women should be condemned just as much? No? Just bring up woman beatin’ Trujillo as a reason to hate others but still back him? Hypocrites.
[close]

No, there's a BIG difference between FACT and RUMOR.  Takeshi 6ix9ine went to court with factual documentations stating EXACTLY what was done and he signed off on it, as part of plea, therefore admitting guilt.  In the case of Trujillo, you HEARD he's a dick WAY before this incident happened, and because of your preconceived notion of him being a dick, it was easy for you to believe an ex-con, drug addict, who's ADMITTED lying about plenty of things in the past, and his gf known as "dirtbag p" just because she came to explain HER side of the story.  I'm not going to get into a whole thread about this again, but if you can't see the difference between and actual  documented court case and "he said/she said", you should talk to tortfeasor or whoever that lawyer is that posts here.  I'm sure he could explain it quite well in legal terms.
[close]
Um, a first person testimony with multiple people cross examining her and zero holes in her story appearing isn’t evidence now? Trujillo also admitted to punching her but claimed he was justified. So nobody is denying he punched her repeatedly, which is never acceptable.
So anyway, still waiting for you to stop caping for a guy who undeniably beats women. But whatever, keep denying reality to yourself if it makes you feel good, you are just clearly a hypocrite. Nobody denies sixnine is a scumbag, but still a bunch of skateboarders who get on their high horse about others are pretending a dude who admitted punching women after the woman came forward won’t condemn him. Tell yourself whatever story makes you feel good, you are still caping for a woman beater. Explain how that is ok without referring to others being worse. Again, attacking the victim’s character is pointless when the assailant admited what he did.
So anyway, you're gonna keep caping for woman beaters because they used to do neat airs while faking some sort of fake morality when it comes to others. Let’s be real, you care more about who the accused is more than what they have done.
And HEARD Trujillo is a dick? Dude, I live in the bay. None of him being trash is rumors. Anybody who has ever interacted with that pile of shit knows who he is. You are the one who is responding to what you heard from wherever the fuck in nebraska you live.

what is this, the fuckin court of SLAP??  "first person testimoy"??  "cross examined"??  "zero holes in her story  appearing".  Seriously, just listen to yourself.  And I NEVER said I backed him, I ONLY said that it's rumor vs. fact with regards to takeshi vs tony.  THAT IS ALL. And Nebraska?  You have NO idea about me, and I'm a hell of a lot closer to you than you could ever think.  You just make shit personal, I get it.  It makes you feel good, it's like those guys that drive big trucks. 

"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

shark tits

« Reply #391 on: April 06, 2018, 04:36:47 PM »
get em stevedave! 'meet me on shattuck!'
would it have been ok to hit the youtube shooter?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRcYsEjuvv4

thomas kook

« Reply #392 on: April 07, 2018, 01:29:26 AM »
that's like the fourth time i thought 'oh hey maybe something new happened in the TK thing' but ended up reading an essay by gipler on some stupid bullshit

Mcfctid

« Reply #393 on: April 07, 2018, 03:16:35 AM »
that's like the fourth time i thought 'oh hey maybe something new happened in the TK thing' but ended up reading an essay by gipler on some stupid bullshit

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #394 on: April 07, 2018, 03:20:46 AM »

oh shit. afroman with the haymaker. the fuck happened?

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #395 on: April 07, 2018, 04:45:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

oh shit. afroman with the haymaker. the fuck happened?
He didn't get high that day i'm guessing.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #396 on: April 07, 2018, 07:19:26 AM »
fuck afro man
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

billyerlife

« Reply #397 on: April 07, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »
Expand Quote
TK bout to scalp ya'll over the head!

Actually saying that is probably racist but no fucking chance TK is Native American. Even if he were, is he calling himself the richest Native American alive? No chance that's true either.
[close]

Not racist at all.

Fuck tk is delusional. He's not indiginous, he's not the richest indiginous person, nor was that photo taken when he said it was.

Does tk even know the history of Cherokees? They were part if the indiginous genocide (which is arguably the largest in our recorded history).

Anyhow, is to dead yet? He better lay down some tobacco, say his words to the Creator and find a new place in turtle island

fixed.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2224
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #398 on: April 07, 2018, 10:35:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Actually saying that is probably racist but no fucking chance TK is Native American. Even if he were, is he calling himself the richest Native American alive? No chance that's true either.
[close]

Not racist at all.

Fuck tk is delusional. He's not indiginous, he's not the richest indiginous person, nor was that photo taken when he said it was.

Does tk even know the history of Cherokees? They were part if the indiginous genocide (which is arguably the largest in our recorded history).

Anyhow, is to dead yet? He better lay down some tobacco, say his words to the Creator and find a new place in turtle island
[close]

fixed.

Yes I completely agree. The only reason I even allowed myself to post it was because there is no chance TK is Native American.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #399 on: April 07, 2018, 10:43:17 AM »
the seminoles in florida mixed with african americans. some other tribes did too so he could be right. but you could only confirm it with a DNA test.

billyerlife

« Reply #400 on: April 07, 2018, 10:45:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

Yes I completely agree. The only reason I even allowed myself to post it was because there is no chance TK is Native American.

I don't understand that justification, but it doesn't matter. I'm slightly more curious as to this: why you are so certain that Terry Kennedy couldn't possibly have Native ancestry?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #401 on: April 07, 2018, 10:59:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

[close]

I don't understand that justification, but it doesn't matter. I'm slightly more curious as to this: why you are so certain that Terry Kennedy couldn't possibly have Native ancestry?

Well I'm not trying to derail a thread about racism, that happens way to often, but TK is obviously unbalanced and also claims a lot of wild shit, so there's a pretty strong chance that he is just claiming here. And even if he does have legitimate Native American ancestry, there's no way he has enough to be claiming Cherokee or that he's the richest Native American alive, and honestly it's kind of insulting when people do those kinds of things.

So the "scalping" joke was more meant as a critique of his misuse of his supposed or legitimate ancestry. If the perosn in question was fully a Native American I would never say something like "Wow that dude really scalped that coping."

Sorry I Gipped out there for a moment, but if you knew me you would definitely know that I am a strongly anti-racist person.

shark tits

« Reply #402 on: April 07, 2018, 11:09:41 AM »
there's a difference between 'having some ancestry' and being something. real amerindians don't grow sizzle chests or beards so clearly he ain't cherokee. indians descended from asians so they got that nice silky black hair.
tk might have some white in him back in the day too but he's not a white guy so that's why he isn't an indian. you gotta have 50% of something to claim it, ie 'the obama clause'.

billyerlife

« Reply #403 on: April 07, 2018, 11:21:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Well I'm not trying to derail a thread about racism, that happens way to often, but TK is obviously unbalanced and also claims a lot of wild shit, so there's a pretty strong chance that he is just claiming here. And even if he does have legitimate Native American ancestry, there's no way he has enough to be claiming Cherokee or that he's the richest Native American alive, and honestly it's kind of insulting when people do those kinds of things.

So the "scalping" joke was more meant as a critique of his misuse of his supposed or legitimate ancestry. If the perosn in question was fully a Native American I would never say something like "Wow that dude really scalped that coping."

Sorry I Gipped out there for a moment, but if you knew me you would definitely know that I am a strongly anti-racist person.

I Gip out regularly, (I'm about to right now actually) and am apparently in the minority around here who value attempts at justification and reasoning (even if those attempts sometimes fail).

I don't doubt you are not typically inclined to racist statements, but if every person who said racist shit was given the benefit of the doubt there would be no actual racism in the world. I'm also, coincidentally, at this very moment distracting myself from finishing an essay on the unique complacency behind racism against Native Americans, so it weighed on me more than it usually would. With that said, I better understand the irony behind your scalping joke and I appreciate the explanation.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #404 on: April 07, 2018, 11:30:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I Gip out regularly, (I'm about to right now actually) and am apparently in the minority around here who value attempts at justification and reasoning (even if those attempts sometimes fail).

I don't doubt you are not typically inclined to racist statements, but if every person who said racist shit was given the benefit of the doubt there would be no actual racism in the world. I'm also, coincidentally, at this very moment distracting myself from finishing an essay on the unique complacency behind racism against Native Americans, so it weighed on me more than it usually would. With that said, I better understand the irony behind your scalping joke and I appreciate the explanation.

Hey all good man I applaud you and gnarred you for speaking out against it. More people need to do that.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #405 on: April 07, 2018, 11:46:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

Why is that racist? Holy fuck even my 100% indiginous wife laughed at that and has no fuckin clue why just mentioning scalping is racist.

Settle the fuck down.

Gentleman ninja warlock

IHOP

« Reply #406 on: April 07, 2018, 11:55:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

[close]

Why is that racist? Holy fuck even my 100% indiginous wife laughed at that and has no fuckin clue why just mentioning scalping is racist.

Settle the fuck down.

"My black friend said its cool if a say the n word so chill out"

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3312
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #407 on: April 07, 2018, 12:20:22 PM »
Hi everyone. I come to SLAP to learn about what is and is not racism and this thread has truly been a gift.

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #408 on: April 07, 2018, 01:19:55 PM »
Hi everyone. I come to SLAP to learn about what is and is not racism and this thread has truly been a gift.
Cmon.......Everyone is a little racist......Right?

shark tits

« Reply #409 on: April 07, 2018, 01:35:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

[close]

Settle the fuck down.
[close]

"My black friend said its cool if a say the n word so chill out"
white dudes here to tell minorities what they should be offended by

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #410 on: April 07, 2018, 01:43:16 PM »
 Does Terry read this?
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

billyerlife

« Reply #411 on: April 07, 2018, 01:45:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

[close]

Settle the fuck down.

I'll take your bait. If Mark Suciu were to state that he has black ancestry and someone said, "Mark's gonna be bringing watermelon to the next barbeque!" it would rightly be considered racist. In both cases a generalization is made about a group of people on the basis of their race, which is racism. And yes, your argument is the equivalent of, "My black friend says..."
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 01:52:02 PM by billyerlife »

bawtawd9

« Reply #412 on: April 07, 2018, 01:59:46 PM »
Its okay to say racist shit. Thoughts, jokes, words, they're ok.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #413 on: April 07, 2018, 02:12:03 PM »
Look guys, I'm sorry I devolved this thread into a discussion about racism. I hate when other people do that. I apologize. Let's get back on track. How do you guys feel about core vs. big sports brand footwear?

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -375
  • ants suck!
« Reply #414 on: April 07, 2018, 02:38:04 PM »
Look guys, I'm sorry I devolved this thread into a discussion about racism. I hate when other people do that. I apologize. Let's get back on track. How do you guys feel about core vs. big sports brand footwear?
they should box it out.
im more upset about the dude that said "fuck afroman"
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #415 on: April 07, 2018, 02:59:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Not racist at all.

[close]

fixed.
[close]

[close]

Settle the fuck down.
[close]

I'll take your bait. If Mark Suciu were to state that he has black ancestry and someone said, "Mark's gonna be bringing watermelon to the next barbeque!" it would rightly be considered racist. In both cases a generalization is made about a group of people on the basis of their race, which is racism. And yes, your argument is the equivalent of, "My black friend says..."

Ok nancy
Gentleman ninja warlock

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #416 on: April 07, 2018, 03:42:06 PM »
If we have kids together

please do not let this simpleton reproduce... praying to any god that will listen.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #417 on: April 07, 2018, 03:43:34 PM »

Words alone said in a tiny radio station in the jungle have before specifically ignited a large genocide.  True story.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

bawtawd9

« Reply #418 on: April 07, 2018, 04:33:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Words alone said in a tiny radio station in the jungle have before specifically ignited a large genocide.  True story.
That's because they were retards. Africa wasn't and still isn't the most civilized and intellectual place. I guess we living in Rwanda in the 90s now.

Wasn't trying to open that can of worms, just sayin. If you guys want to enter that worm can go ahead though.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 04:45:46 PM by bawtawd9 »

jomeara1

« Reply #419 on: April 07, 2018, 04:55:52 PM »