Author Topic: Terry Kennedy gang beef?  (Read 180454 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Terry Kennedy gang beef?
« Reply #570 on: July 28, 2018, 10:49:48 PM »
Pops fell from higher up and everyone accused him of being on coke. What’s TK on?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

fang

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #571 on: July 28, 2018, 10:56:15 PM »
Tide pods

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #572 on: July 28, 2018, 11:22:20 PM »
How does this dude still have a pro board?? There’s 11 y/o kids at my local that are 10x better than him.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #573 on: July 29, 2018, 01:47:19 AM »
All of his recent park clips are from Montclair skatepark and this banger is from Chino skatepark:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BlMrIOcgzNd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=opx97el42x7

Did he get run out of Long Beach and is staying in the I.E. now?

(And I don't think he's trolling at all. This man probably had a mental breakdown tbh)

ChiefSQueff

• Rep: -263
« Reply #574 on: July 29, 2018, 02:27:55 AM »
He is a bigger troll than me. Wait for his new Baker part. It will blow minds. He is putting all this shit footage out to make people think he lost it but he is kickflip crooked grinded 18 stair rails. Wait and see my nuggas

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #575 on: July 29, 2018, 08:11:05 AM »
All of his recent park clips are from Montclair skatepark and this banger is from Chino skatepark:

http://www.instagram.com/p/BlMrIOcgzNd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=opx97el42x7

(And I don't think he's trolling at all. This man probably had a mental breakdown tbh)

It's really gratifying to know that in my "prime," I could've put down a line better than someone who has their name on a board.

And I was not good.

At all.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #576 on: July 29, 2018, 08:13:28 AM »
I Love u @mrs.sarahthe1

feedmeseymour

« Reply #577 on: July 29, 2018, 08:54:46 AM »

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #578 on: July 29, 2018, 11:32:31 AM »

What is going on here? He does a weak cab and then steps back on reg to crookie...if he cabbed off his tail then he crooked off his nose? or vice versa?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #579 on: July 29, 2018, 11:38:27 AM »
I Love u @mrs.sarahthe1

this is what I'm most weirded out by considering the last time I checked, she doesn't even follow dude and has no pictures of or with him on her profile. TK on some stalker shit?

Griselda Blanco

• Rep: 1
« Reply #580 on: July 29, 2018, 12:20:00 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #581 on: July 29, 2018, 12:25:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I Love u @mrs.sarahthe1
[close]
[close]
slap challenge, use 'i love you mrs.sarahthe1' in your skate clips and see if one of us can usurp the love of sarah number one.

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #582 on: July 29, 2018, 12:35:36 PM »
What is up with him tagging that mrs Samanthe in his posts? Is that his wife ? Dude seems like he got some shit going on in his head for sure

Stony Hawk

• Rep: 5
« Reply #583 on: July 29, 2018, 12:41:55 PM »
What is up with him tagging that mrs Samanthe in his posts? Is that his wife ? Dude seems like he got some shit going on in his head for sure

Does she not really even follow him?  Super intriguing for sure.  I’d look myself but I don’t have Instagram, a computer, internet, or zero fucks for TK.
EMAIL ME YOUR DANKEST NUGS

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #584 on: July 29, 2018, 12:45:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Does she not really even follow him?  Super intriguing for sure.  I’d look myself but I don’t have Instagram, a computer, internet, or zero fucks for TK.
then where do I email my dankest nugs?

Stony Hawk

• Rep: 5
« Reply #585 on: July 29, 2018, 01:11:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
then where do I email my dankest nugs?

Touché, good sir.
EMAIL ME YOUR DANKEST NUGS

ArtVandelay

« Reply #586 on: July 29, 2018, 01:18:40 PM »
Maybe he's hoping we've forgotten his stance and he's going to pass these tricks of as switch.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #587 on: July 29, 2018, 01:47:15 PM »
Treway shit

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #588 on: July 29, 2018, 04:30:29 PM »
Dude seems like he got some shit going on in his head for sure

This outfit makes sense now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCf1SG20hd4

Kickflipmcdelux

• Rep: -22
  • I'll truck fuck your dad
« Reply #589 on: July 29, 2018, 07:43:48 PM »
My guess is TK was coming up hot for a lot of his career and he had deals and sponsorships. Then as of recent years maybe all his endeavours didn't turn out to be as hot selling as he envisioned. Ice cream melted into nothing, fly society clothing didn't catch spark even though beiber was wearing some gear in a photo, and his rap career didn't make him any money. This all lead to him not being able to handle the expenses that his life demands. Him and his wife get into a heated argument as they are lacking money and TK is no longer the young hot nigga. She decides to be realistic and go to school. They probably had some crazy fight though where She called TK out for not having a single photo of her on his insta. Now every post he's tagging her.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #590 on: July 29, 2018, 08:01:15 PM »
My guess is TK was coming up hot for a lot of his career and he had deals and sponsorships. Then as of recent years maybe all his endeavours didn't turn out to be as hot selling as he envisioned. Ice cream melted into nothing, fly society clothing didn't catch spark even though beiber was wearing some gear in a photo, and his rap career didn't make him any money. This all lead to him not being able to handle the expenses that his life demands. Him and his wife get into a heated argument as they are lacking money and TK is no longer the young hot nigga. She decides to be realistic and go to school. They probably had some crazy fight though where She called TK out for not having a single photo of her on his insta. Now every post he's tagging her.

If I'm not mistaking I'm pretty sure I remember him talking shit on the same girl on a few rant posts, similar to the the ones hes been doing lately. My guess is that this is his way to rekindle his relationship after fucking it up. He tags her in every one of his post then comments on every one of her posts and on top of that likes his own post. She never mentions him either, she probably feels like an emotional hostage in a codependent relationship.

Or Tk has always been this crazy except now he has no money.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #591 on: July 29, 2018, 08:50:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If I'm not mistaking I'm pretty sure I remember him talking shit on the same girl on a few rant posts, similar to the the ones hes been doing lately. My guess is that this is his way to rekindle his relationship after fucking it up. He tags her in every one of his post then comments on every one of her posts and on top of that likes his own post. She never mentions him either, she probably feels like an emotional hostage in a codependent relationship.

Or Tk has always been this crazy except now he has no money.
The realest shit you ever wrote...

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #592 on: July 29, 2018, 09:04:46 PM »
Imagine the Baker flowgram witnessing this
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

stranded

« Reply #593 on: July 30, 2018, 06:31:23 AM »
Expand Quote
I Love u @mrs.sarahthe1
[close]

this is what I'm most weirded out by considering the last time I checked, she doesn't even follow dude and has no pictures of or with him on her profile. TK on some stalker shit?
I think they have a kid together

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #594 on: July 30, 2018, 06:41:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I Love u @mrs.sarahthe1
[close]

[close]
He is trying to woo her with shitty clips

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #595 on: July 30, 2018, 06:54:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I Love u @mrs.sarahthe1
[close]

[close]
Yup
*Edit: there was a linked IG post here that indicates he has a child/children with the woman in question. I redacted it for his privacy*
TK is clearly going through some shit. The fact that he's still on Baker says a lot about Reynolds' character.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:38:55 AM by CHOW »

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #596 on: July 30, 2018, 08:26:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I Love u @mrs.sarahthe1
[close]

[close]
[close]
Yup
TK is clearly going through some shit. The fact that he's still on Baker says a lot about Reynolds' character.
Yeah and it’s unfortunate that if he is indeed going through something all of it is gonna play out on social media. I can’t believe a pic of the mans kids is on here! Relationships with kids involved is stressful enough along with other life issues can’t knock him for shouting his wife out trying to do something. Shouts to Andrew for at least keeping his name on a few boards. Whether people feel his skill is up to par or whatever you can’t say he wasn’t an asset to companies he rides/rode for. I’m sure his products back in the day kept a lot of dudes paid
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 11:58:13 AM by HATE! »

CHOW

• Rep: -6
  • ice like winnipeg
« Reply #597 on: July 30, 2018, 08:40:57 AM »

Yeah and it’s unfortunate that if he is indeed going through something all of it is gonna play out on social media. I can’t believe a pic of the mans kids is on here!
You're right, that's too far on my end. I edited my post and removed the IG link. Please do the same with yours.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #598 on: July 30, 2018, 08:43:25 AM »
id like to take this opportunity to talk about Santa claus. ive seen black santas before many times, it seems the one in tk's house is white.

im wondering like is it a thing that if you are a person of color that you have to have a santa of color? are white santas looked at with distaste by the black community?

where can i find a black santa statue? xmas is only 147 days away guys

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #599 on: July 30, 2018, 08:43:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I Love u @mrs.sarahthe1
[close]

[close]
[close]
Yup
[close]
Yeah and it’s unfortunate that if he is indeed going through something all of it is gonna play out on social media. I can’t believe a pic of the mans kids is on here! Relationships with kids involved is stressful enough along with other life issues can’t knock him for shouting his wife out trying to do something. Shouts to Andrew for at least keeping his name on a few boards. Whether people feel his skill is up to par or whatever you can’t say he wasn’t an asset to companies he rides/rode for. I’m sure his products back in the day kept a lot of dudes paid

Aatila, aren’t you an LBC local? What’s the story of TK living in the valley now? Was he 86’d from Long Beach?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 11:58:24 AM by HATE! »