Author Topic: My brother was diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer - podcast  (Read 858 times)

midnightsnack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -57
This was extremely cathartic for me. Today has been a day that will live on in my brain forever. If anyone has 13 minutes to listen, I’d greatly appreciate it.

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-918778255/toggle-switch-3-the-serious-episode?ref=sms&p=i&c=0

Shalom.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
My mom died of an inoperable tumor in her brain.

But my friend's dad got brain cancer, underwent treatment and is still alive and well today.

Good luck to your brother.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -323
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
A really good gal pal of mine lost her leg had Hep C beat it and was diagnosed with brain cancer, she was 280lbs built like a tank and would knock fool's out if they ever crossed her. 

Sadly she didn't hold up, but she was tough as nails and I hope your brother gets through this.
Dueces Bitch's

Baby on Board

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 33
Just listened through. Fuck cancer, indeed. ❤️ Here’s to your brother, hope he gets through this!

hmmmokay

Just gave a listen. Best of luck to your brother, stay up.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
Expand Quote
I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. That must be tough for you. I can't even imagine what you're going through. I'm glad that you found the podcast cathartic, though. It's important to have an outlet for your feelings in times like this. I hope you're doing okay and have a support system to help you through this difficult time. You both should be strong. Medicine has developed a lot in the last decade, and being optimistic thinking is the best you can do. Recently I discovered that Fenbendazole (fenbendazole.org), an antihelmintic drug, is currently used for some cancer treatment. It's surprising. Isn't it?
[close]

This is absolute garbage and this user should be banned.

If you haven't done so already, there's a button to report posts to the mods. They're usually pretty on point but give it a minute and I'm sure one of them will be along to handle it.