Author Topic: Boots  (Read 983 times)

bawtawd5

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 134
Boots
« on: March 24, 2018, 07:47:18 PM »
Been feeling these combat boots been thinking about picking some up at a surplus store only had timbs in the past, what's up any PALS mess with boots at all? Post em

bawtawd9

Re: Boots
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 09:28:01 PM »
Them the ones nyjah back heeled onto the hooker with

Smartass

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 46
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Boots
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2018, 10:07:55 PM »
Been feeling these combat boots been thinking about picking some up at a surplus store only had timbs in the past, what's up any PALS mess with boots at all? Post em

Heard the Nike boots were comfy but you couldn't be super hard on them because eventually the square parts of the sole will start flying off. Simple walking around, light trail hiking, and what not they should hold up fine.

If you're looking for strictly combat boots, I personally liked Oakley SI offerings and used some for a good number of years. Blackhawk shit is nice too. Under Armor looks good, but can't speak on their quality. IIRC marines are issued Belleville's, had a pair in the past and their good just a bit on the heavy side.

If it doesn't strictly have to be strictly combat boots, the Salomon XA boots are really nice. I had a lot friends run those for a while. Also the Merrell MOABs are comfy, don't look as clean as other options, but they've been my go to's until I feel like picking up another set of boots.