Author Topic: Louisville  (Read 1321 times)

Esmith5488

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
Louisville
« on: March 26, 2018, 09:29:39 AM »
hey guys, heading to lou-uhh-vulle on the 5th and looking for some cool suggestions for spots and food. only there for a day and plan on starting the day at the extreme park and then rolling other places.
do i gotta worry about kids being on spring break?

Brotato

• Rep: 0
Re: Louisville
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 10:10:52 AM »
Louisville Park is rad.
We have some awesome street spots too.
Skating Downtown in the evenings is good.
Check out Home Skateshop, their the core shop in the city.
Tons of food and bars.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2018, 10:20:34 AM »
Is Louisville still open 24 hrs a day? I never went but some friends did and said they did most of their skating at night because it was so hot.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 390
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 12:56:20 PM »
Louisville Park is rad.
We have some awesome street spots too.
Skating Downtown in the evenings is good.
Check out Home Skateshop, their the core shop in the city.
Tons of food and bars.

Planned on hitting Home as soon as they open, I’m leaving at 8 so I’m going to cram as much in as possible

Coffee

• Rep: 37
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 12:15:39 AM »
Was just in Louisville today so I made a point to stop by the park. I hadn’t been to it since they first built it about 16 years ago so this was my first time seeing the new section. It was sick as fuck. It was about 1130am so it wasn’t busy even though there were probably 15-20 people.  Most everyone looked to be 30 plus besides the the family with the two little ones just learning which was cool to see. Even some 50 plus looking older guys ripping. You guys have a slice of heaven over there. Now to just find a way to justify driving 2 1/2 hours each way to skate it again.

CINCINNATI

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 02:05:32 PM »
Was just in Louisville today so I made a point to stop by the park. I hadn’t been to it since they first built it about 16 years ago so this was my first time seeing the new section. It was sick as fuck. It was about 1130am so it wasn’t busy even though there were probably 15-20 people.  Most everyone looked to be 30 plus besides the the family with the two little ones just learning which was cool to see. Even some 50 plus looking older guys ripping. You guys have a slice of heaven over there. Now to just find a way to justify driving 2 1/2 hours each way to skate it again.

I still haven't been to the park since they redid everything. I really want to skate the bowl, the grindline pool coping looks so nice.

Brotato

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 10:01:14 AM »
Is Louisville still open 24 hrs a day? I never went but some friends did and said they did most of their skating at night because it was so hot.
Lights are still 24/7!