Author Topic: Jerry of Emerica on...  (Read 36149 times)

bad joke

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 156
Re: Jerry of Emerica on...
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2018, 01:45:33 AM »
If i ever meet jerry I’ll call him cherry

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2018, 02:36:24 AM »
That's basically want I meant, Chico (despite him ripping harder than ever and being way more productive than MJ) is flow at best.
Him and Jerry deserve mad scrilla but it's probably more like a few boxes of shoes here and there. What a sad world we live in...

i think jerry is still a pretty big name and would get full on a company, maybe not necessarily adidas for whatever reason, but i dont think hes comparable to chico. brenes is obviously still sick, and even if hes ripping as hard as ever, its not necessarily cutting edge in the current era of skating. also he was in his prime at least 5, maybe almost 10 years before jerry.

unless the lack of a board sponsor really matters and im totally wrong. i dont think so though. sci fi fantasy seems to be doing well and seeing as how its just plain text on a t shirt and hat so far, its gotta be based off of his popularity/marketability

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • Free Max B
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2018, 03:29:07 AM »
Sci-fi is going to be a board company. Just not overnight. You’ll see Jerry riding blanks for a while. Kader will be the first on and will turn pro before he’s 14.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2018, 08:07:06 AM »
That's basically want I meant, Chico (despite him ripping harder than ever and being way more productive than MJ) is flow at best.
Him and Jerry deserve mad scrilla but it's probably more like a few boxes of shoes here and there. What a sad world we live in...

You don't think Jerry is more marketable than Alec Majerus, or even MJ?

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #184 on: April 26, 2018, 10:33:28 AM »
how come there isn't an instagram page yet where someone who has too much time photoshops different shoes on pro's and starts rumors about switching shoe sponsors
good come sausage

Jacob Gary

« Reply #185 on: April 26, 2018, 10:35:31 AM »
how come there isn't an instagram page yet where someone who has too much time photoshops different shoes on pro's and starts rumors about switching shoe sponsors

I'm assuming you don't have enough time to do this, as it is your brainchild.

shit4breakfast

• Rep: -15
« Reply #186 on: April 26, 2018, 10:54:26 AM »
spanky will be art director for sci-fi fantasy, but still ride for baker.

Sad Hippo

« Reply #187 on: April 26, 2018, 01:12:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hey what's with your avatar? I was at a bar a couple of months ago, and there was a furry convention in town, so there were some hot cat girls in there. There was a group of dudes that looked like this

wearing t shirts with sexy anthropomorphic dolphin women on them with shit like "slippery when wet" on them.  You in to that shit? And can a dolphin person be a furry since no fur?

Jacob Gary

« Reply #188 on: April 26, 2018, 01:55:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hey what's with your avatar? I was at a bar a couple of months ago, and there was a furry convention in town, so there were some hot cat girls in there. There was a group of dudes that looked like this

wearing t shirts with sexy anthropomorphic dolphin women on them with shit like "slippery when wet" on them.  You in to that shit? And can a dolphin person be a furry since no fur?

I just saw it on imgur on day and thought it was funny as fuck, but I wouldn't call myself a dolphin fucker.

I would say a dolphin person could be a variation of a furry. I imagine the whole culture of it would be high-nosed because dolphins and humans are the only two animals that have sex for pleasure, apparently, so there's that that could maybe think that their better than furries idk man that's some weird ass shit.

I actually saw a gay furry couple at the mall yesterday, and was thinking that if you wear furry stuff in public you're basically telling everyone you like furry hentai and other furry sexual endeavors. I mean, if that's your thing then you do you, it's just a foreign concept to me and seems kind of weird.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #189 on: April 26, 2018, 03:20:04 PM »
Jerry should go pro for Hook Ups

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #190 on: April 26, 2018, 03:30:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I just saw it on imgur on day and thought it was funny as fuck, but I wouldn't call myself a dolphin fucker.

I would say a dolphin person could be a variation of a furry. I imagine the whole culture of it would be high-nosed because dolphins and humans are the only two animals that have sex for pleasure, apparently, so there's that that could maybe think that their better than furries idk man that's some weird ass shit.

I actually saw a gay furry couple at the mall yesterday, and was thinking that if you wear furry stuff in public you're basically telling everyone you like furry hentai and other furry sexual endeavors. I mean, if that's your thing then you do you, it's just a foreign concept to me and seems kind of weird.

Gamp is a closet furry

Jacob Gary

« Reply #191 on: April 26, 2018, 03:47:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Gamp is a closet furry

Fuck, exposed.