Author Topic: Nate Broussard's nollie bs 180 in One Step Beyond is the best nollie bs 180 ever  (Read 3379 times)

Surf-goth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -676
When i was in high school i was out skating and nate and his friends crashed the session they asked me for a smoke and completely killed the spot so i just sat down and watched like a sissy. He switch (i think) backside 180d a hand rail with such style and ease i was in awe. Didn't realize it was him at first.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Since this is turning into an appreciation thread. Kevin Romar’s is insanely casual. Muska approved.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPCanITkynk
That’s the one that immediately popped into my head. Thanks for finding the clip
ableSkateMag.com

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
I'm pretty sure it's this one..
http://youtu.be/EdVCtxWH2Z4?t=1m43s
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

bo golden

Is that the original song to that Broussard part?  It's been a long time since i've seen the video, but that didnt ring a bell.  Plus that really wasn't the whole part (the huge nollie into the bank??)

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
  Jake Dumcombe did the best one I remember, over a handrail.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Is that the original song to that Broussard part?  It's been a long time since i've seen the video, but that didnt ring a bell.  Plus that really wasn't the whole part (the huge nollie into the bank??)

yep

bo golden

Expand Quote
[close]

yep

damn, just realized i was thinking about Ed Selego's part. my bad.

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
tbh guys, I was kinda talking outta my ass when I said this was the BEST nollie bs180 ever done. There's clearly better ones, as we've all seen in this thead (Jake Johnson is easily top 5). I was mostly just trying to get some nollie back 180 talk goin'. But Nate's definitely comes to mind when I think of some of the best!

micky682

tbh guys, I was kinda talking outta my ass when I said this was the BEST nollie bs180 ever done. There's clearly better ones, as we've all seen in this thead (Jake Johnson is easily top 5). I was mostly just trying to get some nollie back 180 talk goin'. But Nate's definitely comes to mind when I think of some of the best!
Nollie Blindside 180 is a trick worthy of a thread.

Dr Waffles

• Rep: 15
Brian Wennings at the beginning of his DC part is the best one ever, along with any other ones he’s done
In 5 years skateboarding will be dirtbiking