Author Topic: Converse purple teaser  (Read 4679 times)

Larry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 8
Converse purple teaser
« on: April 15, 2018, 06:11:15 AM »
https://youtu.be/co8mWbOIKvc

I feel pretty stupid for getting so hyped on this

but the teaser made me realize that they actually have a pretty gnarly team and I'm really stoked to see some footage from Krod, Lopez and probably from Eli Reed also
Just shred some serious gnar.

Larry

• Rep: 8
Re: Converse purple teaser
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 06:13:14 AM »
and how could I forget Al Davis
Just shred some serious gnar.

JAesop

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 06:42:34 AM »
Gerwer?…hope so.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 06:46:04 AM »
Assuming Bill filmed most of Sean and Sage's parts, I wonder what their footage will look like in the context of a full video.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 07:27:50 AM »
Al Davis needs to come out with a _statement_ part

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2018, 08:34:35 AM »
Zered is so god damn underrated, I hope this puts some shine on him.

I forgot about the FA camp having a few people on Cons... let’s see if Sean Wablo can do more than impossible a fire hydrant. Sage is a fucking beast.

First time in a while I’ve been this excited to see a video

Grind King Rims

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 09:23:00 AM »
Eli Reed said this is the hardest he's gone in for filming a video. He's great when he does it seriously.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2018, 09:51:43 AM »
Delatorre part? Anything zered I can get behind

Yu Dum

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2018, 10:10:40 AM »
Need that full Aaron Herrington part.

Mystical Leader

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2018, 10:36:09 AM »
Shiieeet looks like this one is gonna be for the history books..

That team is so staked I don't even know where start. And most of the dudes have been quite low key on footage wise and it makes me feel they been stacking clips for this epos..

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2018, 10:44:51 AM »
Zered is so god damn underrated, I hope this puts some shine on him.

I forgot about the FA camp having a few people on Cons... let’s see if Sean Wablo can do more than impossible a fire hydrant. Sage is a fucking beast.

First time in a while I’ve been this excited to see a video
good one with switching the p for the w. Ha! Psyched on the video and am looking foreword to a Herrington and Davis part.

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2018, 11:40:33 AM »

thot juice

• Rep: -54
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2018, 12:17:25 PM »
roza milanes & rob gonyon

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2018, 12:37:45 PM »
Sean Pablo is the most boring skater. He's like the nerdy kid that somehow got in with the cool kids, and just keeps getting the free stuff the actual cool kids get. He's by far the weakest link on the FA team.

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2018, 12:45:21 PM »
Sean Pablo is the most boring skater. He's like the nerdy kid that somehow got in with the cool kids, and just keeps getting the free stuff the actual cool kids get. He's by far the weakest link on the FA team.

Disagree. Good style and trick selection. J Lee 2.0. Looking forward to his part.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 01:11:17 PM »
stoked to see this

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2018, 01:11:20 PM »
Eli Reed said this is the hardest he's gone in for filming a video. He's great when he does it seriously.

Anyone looking forward to the Eli Reed Pantaloons drinking game? Expectations of being full DAF by the :47 mark are in my books.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2018, 01:28:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Disagree. Good style and trick selection. J Lee 2.0. Looking forward to his part.
he has like 3 fucking tricks. you are delusional. one of the worst to ever do it.
0 fucking talent

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2018, 01:35:55 PM »
Yeah that statement is nuts. Good trick selection maybe, but just because he mostly sticks to the basics that are  always cool. Jason Lee comparison is so off the mark.

Remember when his dad posted some pseudo-intellectual bullshit essay, when Pablo and IC were taking some heat for the treatment of homeless people in their videos? I'm remember that correctly, right?

ANYWAY video should be great. I can't even describe how excited I am for a new J-John part.

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 107
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2018, 02:32:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I can't believe you've done this

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2018, 02:54:43 PM »
Disagree. He outshines Nak, at least.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Mario

• Rep: 1
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2018, 03:30:58 PM »

Looking most forward to his part, even when he doesnt do it seriously its still a very good watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htOeAPg63D0

Style Police

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 765
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2018, 04:10:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I can't believe you've done this
Might of went too far with the Lee comparison. His backside flips and backtails remind me of Jason. Style more like Pops. Anyhow I enjoy his skating.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2018, 06:19:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
he has like 3 fucking tricks. you are delusional. one of the worst to ever do it.
0 fucking talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjAe5gXw0jk
You're out of your mind dude

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 07:01:56 AM »
Any Kenny Anderson footage will be much appreciated!

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2018, 08:11:34 AM »
Sean Pablo is more like the Jim Jones of the FA group. Really good at what he does, but what he does isn't all that good.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2018, 08:17:18 AM »
I would not say 0 talent but that video shows how far away Sage is and SP is not touching Nak or KB.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2018, 08:32:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Nak is actually good at skating though

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2018, 09:03:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Having watched both skate in person , they both kinda suck. At least compared to their peers. Not to take away from them, but they’re definitely both more style than skill skaters.

Eli reed will be amazing , I forgot who was it was but one of the skate podcasts mentioned him having the best stuff he’s ever had for the cons video.  I skated with him a few months ago and it was amazing. Just did 5 switch tres in row and talked about pj with me. Best flat ground sesh I’ve had in a while.

Also will see sage at all? Didn’t tyshawn say he doesn’t skate anymore. It feels like he’s gone all new age wannabe skate basquiat the last few years. Who knows though. Which pro is fucking his sister again?
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2018, 09:06:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Having watched both skate in person , they both kinda suck. At least compared to their peers. Not to take away from them, but they’re definitely both more style than skill skaters.

Eli reed will be amazing , I forgot who was it was but one of the skate podcasts mentioned him having the best stuff he’s ever had for the cons video.  I skated with him a few months ago and it was amazing. Just did 5 switch tres in row and talked about pj with me. Best flat ground sesh I’ve had in a while.

Also will see sage at all? Didn’t tyshawn say he doesn’t skate anymore. It feels like he’s gone all new age wannabe skate basquiat the last few years. Who knows though. Which pro is fucking his sister again?

Didn't hear about this. Spill.

EDIT: Dunno if that's true, his insta story has him at the Berrics
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 09:09:11 AM by planman »

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down