Author Topic: Ikea "skateboard"  (Read 3750 times)

Roisto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
Re: Ikea "skateboard"
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2018, 07:07:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The rack is kind of cool though
[close]

For real. I have too many shoes and too many boards and they're mostly just taking up space in inconvenient places. Might actually get one of those to make things more organised. 🤔
[close]

They have these 2 dollar bike holder things and I saw one of the kids displays using two to hold boards up and bought a few and made some shelves out of old decks. Works perfectly.
[close]

Got any pics & links? I have one board hanging from some modified IKEA hooks for hanging clothes. Works nicely but I don’t have space for more in my apartment, so I’d rather get something where I can stack boards up like this instead of hang from the trucks.
[close]
[close]

They’re  called  skrall https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/40350143/

I use two to hold up a deck.  I’ll post some pics of my setup later. Decks sit perfectly and hold a good amount of weight. I didn’t secure the boards but you could use some zip ties or something to secure it.

They make use of the stack of decks I have in the closet I keep telling my self I want to paint or make something out of.

Now if only ikea would start shipping without their insane 70 dollar fee.

Thanks. I gotta look into this in a bit. That looks like it would suit a setup nicely. Thankfully I have an IKEA about 5 km from where I live.  :)