Author Topic: RIP Waylon Mumma  (Read 2109 times)

JAesop

RIP Waylon Mumma
« on: May 01, 2018, 08:21:12 PM »
Tyler Mumma’s son just recently passed away after being ill for quite a while. He was in and out of the hospital many times and I am sure the family could use every little bit of help they can get. I followed this on his insta and through the Go Fund Me updates and I wish his family much love. They stayed strong for him.

https://www.gofundme.com/3qkeab4

Paco Supreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
  • One Trick Pony
Re: RIP Waylon Mumma
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 08:23:34 PM »
I saw this yesterday too, i had payed somewhat attention to waylons struggles. Its so heartbreaking to think a young kid going through such a time, im glad he's found peace but feel so badly for his family

Sad Hippo

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 09:06:23 PM »
I'd been getting the updates through the gofundme since the start whenever his mom would post, it's so sad, the little guy had it rough.  Nobody should have to watch their child go through something like this.  Feeling for the family and I hope they find peace in knowing he's no longer suffering.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 10:11:56 PM »
There's a paddle out at 9 am this Saturday in Newport off Orange St I believe,anyone local come out in support. Lil Waylon was a legend before he could talk and Tyler's a great dad.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »
Terrible thing to happen to a family, not natural.