Author Topic: KICK KENNY OFF CONS 2018  (Read 14098 times)

Craig Lutzka

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
Re: KICK KENNY OFF CONS 2018
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2018, 09:28:02 AM »
I'll tell you what this Thread should've been about, It should've been a Rant about how Strobeck needs to stop zooming in Sooper Close to Swan pablos Teen zit face, Before & after a Trick. I was trying to pin point on what was happening, & what was annoying me about his footage, ANd voila......Its the Zoom

#quitzoominginonpablosface
Yeah it makes it look like he's skating up to an ice cream truck, licking his lips anticipating a nice cone

ungzilla

« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2018, 09:43:37 AM »
who among us hasn't done that though

eyodu

• Rep: -35
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2018, 11:44:57 AM »
Ummmm....I'm a Business man and a Business Owner

From a Business Perspective....We get it, You're Business Savy.

To me...From a Business perspective, Cons is still busy Pushing unit's from their SB division. Jason jessee is more of the Gonz on their Team. K.A is more of their Gino. Gonz is the highest paid Adidas rider and he's not dropping full Parts. Gino is also highly compensated, And he doesn't even have 1 trick in the Videos.

Your'e not making any sense..Talking about business and kids not remebering K.A....So why would it matter if K.A had/has a Full part or not?? Those Kids are still the buying the shoes right??

SOme companies have diff divisions now...like Legends and Master Etc. Father time takes it toll, So they can't drop full parts. Were just appreciative to see any kind of footage. Wanting a full part is unrealistic sometimes, And selfish. I'm not saying K.A cant drop a full part, But Let them do their Thang and enjoy the ride.

As far as their Pay Check?  who cares...Props to them to have Earned that Check. I'm sure they would've been dropped if there wasn't money being made

It matters for him to have a full part because he has to stay relevant to the people buying the shoes, We remember KA just like we remember Ja Rule... The kids don't know Ja Rule because he hasn't stayed in the loop but they know Jay or Snoop because they stay with it. I really think CONS revenue would increase if they were smarter about who they pay. KAs salary is a waste of money and that's my personal opinion... He really isn't at the Gonz level or the Gino Level, but this was his chance to get there and he blew it, I really think if he had a full part in this video then he would have been at their level. I look at Kenny as more of a person in the Busenitz position. Not the Gino/ Gonz position.

Good argument though, finally someone with something to say.

ungzilla

« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2018, 11:53:38 AM »
you're a boring troll

speaking from a business point of view of course

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2018, 12:45:46 PM »
i was also pretty disappointed that he didn't have any el torro footage and he skates all soft and girly

you owning a business has given me the courage to speak up

Number

• Rep: 16
« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2018, 01:34:50 PM »
Ima kick your butt

Molte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2018, 07:23:20 PM »
The second skate VHS I bought was 411VM #40. It had Kenny on the cover and the closing section of this video was his profiles. I've been a fan ever since. Being hugely influenced by the Tony Hawk Skateboarding games the years after, with a fast-pased delivery of skateboarding with empathy on being on the forefront of technical ability and having big balls. Kenny has always been around the forefront of technical abilities too, and many of the THPS skaters has kept on appealing to me since I started playing the first games. But Kenny had something else, and Kenny still has something else. And I'm sorry to say, that you're wrong. He's still worth every single dime, contributing to skateboarding with spirit, grace and intuition. This is needed now, more than ever, having the Olympics, Street League and every other big contest around. I don't mind to much that they're around. Or at least not enough to bother neither really talking too much nor complaining about them. But skateboarding will always need a Kenny Anderson. Skateboarding will always need a Kenny Anderson. Yes, skateboarding will always need a Kenny ain't that (right) son?
Christ airs, airwalks and darkslides

pabloalvarado

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
  • Elissa Steamer is a superstar.
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2018, 07:27:58 PM »
We all love KA. His first Cons shoe was a piece of art. But can we focus a little more on this:

Yeah sure, we need some more Pops demo footy.

This is gold. Gold.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2018, 07:57:49 PM »
All the kenny shoes I've had were awesome .
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2018, 08:41:32 PM »
trippin
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2018, 08:55:50 PM »
We all love KA. His first Cons shoe was a piece of art. But can we focus a little more on this:

Expand Quote
Yeah sure, we need some more Pops demo footy.

[close]

This is gold. Gold.

I prefer the video loop with sound.

https://youtu.be/KhNSEmptXvQ
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2018, 08:58:17 PM »
Haven't read a single post in this thread cause the title is too regular to agree with so I vote no

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2018, 08:58:35 PM »
Kenny is a legend.

He deserves lifetime pro status based on his hair alone.

Nobody on earth has ever made manuals look so good
Gentleman ninja warlock

muckmcfuckbuck

• Rep: -1
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2018, 08:33:04 AM »
KA is a fucking OG

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2018, 08:36:20 AM »
Watched Purple finally.

Kenny is all that and a bag of chips. He put in plenty of gorgeous work.

Keep his name out of your mouth. 

Doroteo Arango

• Rep: -26
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2018, 11:47:23 AM »
kenny is the best and can cruise it as long as he wants

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2018, 04:12:20 PM »
The backlash you've gotten for posting something this derisive would demonstrate testament to the fact that Kenny Anderson still moves product, whether you believe the kids care about him or not. Kids don't have money, grown ass adults do, grown ass adults is who cares about KA. Beat it kook.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

eyodu

• Rep: -35
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2018, 05:39:40 PM »
I JUST REALLY WANTED A FULL KENNY PART AND I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT WE DIDN'T GET ONE... FUCK.

ArtVandelay

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2018, 06:38:12 PM »
Hey, hey man this whole campaign to kick off a biodiesel car driving, vegan, coconut water drinking, talented, stylish skateboarder of Cons could be re-directed towards kicking a neo-nazi, milking-it, double hat wearing racist off Cons. I think you've got the wrong guy.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 06:59:37 PM by ArtVandelay »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2018, 06:55:15 PM »
Hey, hey man this whole campaign to kick off a biodiesel car driving, vegan, coconut water drinking, talented, stylish skateboarder off of Cons could be re-directed towards kicking off a neo-nazi, milking-it, double hat wearing racist off Cons. I think you've got the wrong guy.
[/thread]

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

AllBranFlakes69

• Rep: 1
  • Make fibre your friend
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2018, 06:55:32 PM »
Just edit the many clips he had in the video into one part and slap on a song you like to go with it. Voila, you have yourself a Kenny part.

Mcfctid

« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2018, 04:35:03 AM »
I think he should stay on the team, hes got history,  and whatever footage he does drop is easy on the eyes. That being said,   his sponsors need to get on him for his social media presence,  I feel like all his posts/stories are about

-juice
-villager
-acaii bowls
-jackfruit tacos

artskool

• Rep: 30
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2018, 11:20:14 AM »
Just edit the many clips he had in the video into one part and slap on a song you like to go with it. Voila, you have yourself a Kenny part.

Been waiting for somebody to do exactly this. Kenny has maybe the smoothest style of any street skater since Ray Barbee.

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2018, 11:21:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Been waiting for somebody to do exactly this. Kenny has maybe the smoothest style of any street skater since Ray Barbee.

DANIEL P where are you????????????
hardly art, hardly starving

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2018, 11:52:14 AM »
Expand Quote

To me...From a Business perspective, Cons is still busy Pushing unit's from their SB division. Jason jessee is more of the Gonz on their Team. K.A is more of their Gino. Gonz is the highest paid Adidas rider and he's not dropping full Parts. Gino is also highly compensated, And he doesn't even have 1 trick in the Videos.

Your'e not making any sense..Talking about business and kids not remebering K.A....So why would it matter if K.A had/has a Full part or not?? Those Kids are still the buying the shoes right??

SOme companies have diff divisions now...like Legends and Master Etc. Father time takes it toll, So they can't drop full parts. Were just appreciative to see any kind of footage. Wanting a full part is unrealistic sometimes, And selfish. I'm not saying K.A cant drop a full part, But Let them do their Thang and enjoy the ride.

As far as their Pay Check?  who cares...Props to them to have Earned that Check. I'm sure they would've been dropped if there wasn't money being made
[close]

It matters for him to have a full part because he has to stay relevant to the people buying the shoes, We remember KA just like we remember Ja Rule... The kids don't know Ja Rule because he hasn't stayed in the loop but they know Jay or Snoop because they stay with it. I really think CONS revenue would increase if they were smarter about who they pay. KAs salary is a waste of money and that's my personal opinion... He really isn't at the Gonz level or the Gino Level, but this was his chance to get there and he blew it, I really think if he had a full part in this video then he would have been at their level. I look at Kenny as more of a person in the Busenitz position. Not the Gino/ Gonz position.

Ja Rule? are you kidding? Kids don't know who Ja rule is because he fucking sucks! KA is a legend and if a billion dollar corp wants to pad his tofu fund, you let them. I'll watch KA do high speed nose slides over some kid doing laser flip crooks at a skate park.

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2018, 12:18:52 PM »
I JUST REALLY WANTED A FULL KENNY PART AND I AM DISAPPOINTED THAT WE DIDN'T GET ONE... FUCK.

Now you’re back-pedalling. You seem like one of those lower-middle management types who brag about the people they’ve fired under instruction from upper-middle management.

ungzilla

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2018, 12:25:39 PM »
i think i speak for everyone when i say that we're really starting to question your business acumen

feedmeseymour

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2018, 01:04:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Ja Rule? are you kidding? Kids don't know who Ja rule is because he fucking sucksRULES! KA is a legend and if a billion dollar corp wants to pad his tofu fund, you let them. I'll watch KA do high speed nose slides over some kid doing laser flip crooks at a skate park.
i noticed your typo, no worries i got you man.

Plop

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2018, 03:22:27 PM »

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2018, 04:00:56 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fO37xeRC_M

why does the thumbnail of this look like he knows you know he fucked your bitch and you arent gonna do shit about it