Author Topic: Music video of the year just dropped  (Read 1111 times)

VHS ERA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: Music video of the year just dropped
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 05:56:41 AM »

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 01:01:40 PM »
Oddly I just saw this video today. I think it's cool but I think the song and the base line is so damn catchy. I don't know shit about Childish Gambino (I am an old head) but I am a fan now.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2018, 10:57:09 AM »
Oddly I just saw this video today. I think it's cool but I think the song and the base line is so damn catchy. I don't know shit about Childish Gambino (I am an old head) but I am a fan now.

Not that odd that you saw it, its getting extremely heavy buzz. The video got almost 100 million views in a week. For once it’s warranted. The fact that you gotta watch it 5 times to catch everything that’s going on surely helped those views numbers.

I honestly I’m kinda bandwagon with Gambino. I thought he was corny and ignored him for a while but I started coming around when I heard Redbone off his last album and this solidified it for me.