Author Topic: Pat Duffys Twitter  (Read 6370 times)

shitsandwich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -53
Re: Pat Duffys Twitter
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2020, 12:12:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Now do one for liberal slap tards who make posts about Republican skateboarders, now THAT shit clown af fuck!!

Recently I realized that conservatives love throwing around the term “libtard” or “liberal slap tards” in your case. You don’t find that just a little offensive to mentally disabled humans? The fact that you’re a republican skater is confusing enough since skateboarders were against the system since day one. Now don’t get it twisted, both sides of our government have their faults but being a “liberal” or a “progressive“ in my eyes is a good thing, it implies being open minded and moving society forward. Things I never see the Republicans doing. If you want to call me a liberal asshole or whatever fine, but calling people “libtards” is lame, do better, be better.....
[close]

What I think I find is alot more offensive is getting called a white supremacist or a racist with zero proof, it hurts. I use to be against the system, I was also on team Obama when I had different views hobbies and interests. In The past 10 years I had zero problems with cops, became military minded and got a alpha male job along with more manly hobbies. I dont really like conservative shit but I do like Trump.

I need to hear more about this alpha male job.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2020, 12:18:15 AM »
And then these dudes wonder why they’re called trolls when they say hilarious shit like that hahah

military minded = I comply to all orders from “above”

VERY alpha of you
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2020, 02:57:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Liberals hate him and Republicans love him it's simple.

Shecks
Weckingball
Codymack
Appleyard
Forrest Edwards
Danny way
P-rod
The silent majority Trump voters are out there man, deal with it.
[close]
Trump voters are neither silent nor a majority, deal with it
[close]

Of course the Santanic far left guy has to get at me, we are silent as fuck and will only bring up our politics when you guys call out my men. Imagine the slap outrage if I made a post about your favorite skateboarders having some far left ideology. I know I'm way out numbered on here so I shut up but when you call out my members of the Republican army my #1 goal on this forum is to fight back and balance it out.

Anyone who aligns their identity themselves with either side of the very short double-ended dong that are the two American wings of the corporate capitalism party deserves to get, well, fucked.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA7tIYunI62/?igshid=1avj8rsvyx3pg

I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 735
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2020, 03:51:34 AM »
Old kook does some kook shit.

Classic

Free max b
FREE MAX B

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2020, 05:38:33 AM »
hes mad he had to skate for airspeed after vox was done.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2020, 05:40:39 AM »
Am I wrong or does he not even live in America now? I thought he moved to ..Finland or ?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 05:43:23 AM by ok boomer »

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2020, 05:48:03 AM »
Duffy's brain is fried from all the meds...
He's on the Duane route for sure
support your local ramp-tramp

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2020, 05:53:55 AM »
he's always been a dork lol

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2020, 06:12:59 AM »
Fuckin' Primus fans

OrangeVHStapes

• Rep: 84
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2020, 06:49:49 AM »
As we learned in 1992... His programing is malfunctioning... He just needs some Norton Anti Virus and he will be well on his way to retweeting that picture of Don Cheadle wearing that protect trans kids shirt... (which I am all for)

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2020, 07:14:48 AM »
hes mad he had to skate for airspeed after vox was done.

Leswenotforget  Pyro

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2020, 07:20:03 AM »
Lol airspeed
listen to cosmic psychos

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -380
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2020, 07:24:31 AM »
Everything is cringe worthy. How does one get to that point 🤷🏻‍♂️

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2020, 08:13:06 AM »
Anyone spouting bullshit about how both sides are the same is an idiot and I don't tolerate that false equivalency garbage. I wish the cops would shoot you instead of a black person for once.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Phillyflared

• Rep: 34
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2020, 08:24:41 AM »
CTE?

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2020, 08:25:49 AM »
referring to yourself as an alpha male is textbook beta
Trump is a fraud, and he's being used by the GOP to say how they actually feel because they are all too be honest.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1924
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2020, 08:43:25 AM »
I regret following pros and finding out about their shit past on Slap. I was wondering why Kyle Walker was getting so much hate on here especially after that banger part he had in that last Real video. Just found out he's said and done some racist stuff in the past too.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Brguy

« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2020, 08:49:46 AM »
You guys are too busy fighting each other to realize that american politics is a fucking circus.

Dead Baby Lynx

« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2020, 08:59:20 AM »
You guys are too busy fighting each other to realize that american politics is a fucking circus.

We already been knowing that mane.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 09:03:58 AM by Dead Baby Lynx »

joe momma

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2020, 09:09:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I check Pat's insta every now and again and he's still killing it.   I'm an old cunt now and i've got a huge amount of respect for anyone in this age group that's still out there skating to a high level.  Watch his old parts, he's a fucking legend and still very relevant to folks that have grown up watching him for 25+ years.
[close]

[close]

Now do one for liberal slap tards who make posts about Republican skateboarders, now THAT shit clown af fuck!!

Here's one  for you

https://giphy.com/gifs/xVvWRJwlCM358OvsyB/html5 

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2020, 09:40:44 AM »
Pat Duffy is a dumb dickhead but let's not be reductionist about his skating, here. The dude was absolutely a legend and him being a jackass doesn't negate that. That said he's a dumb dickhead.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 102
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2020, 09:42:01 AM »

You think we don't fucking realize that, genius? Christ, you South Park Centrists might be the worst of all

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2020, 10:24:50 AM »
Pat Duffy is a dumb dickhead but let's not be reductionist about his skating, here. The dude was absolutely a legend and him being a jackass doesn't negate that. That said he's a dumb dickhead.

Pat Duffy pushed rail skating to legendary levels but was he legendary at other parts of skating? Gaps? Tech? He’s before my time so I’d like to know from people that saw it go down.

I’ve seen his parts but muska and the chief had grinded huge(r) shit when I started skating.

It’s hard to appreciate the past when the present is gnarlier AND there was no YouTube
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2020, 10:28:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Liberals hate him and Republicans love him it's simple.

Shecks
Weckingball
Codymack
Appleyard
Forrest Edwards
Danny way
P-rod
The silent majority Trump voters are out there man, deal with it.
[close]
Trump voters are neither silent nor a majority, deal with it
[close]

Of course the Santanic far left guy has to get at me, we are silent as fuck and will only bring up our politics when you guys call out my men. Imagine the slap outrage if I made a post about your favorite skateboarders having some far left ideology. I know I'm way out numbered on here so I shut up but when you call out my members of the Republican army my #1 goal on this forum is to fight back and balance it out.
My handle is a reference to the 80s when right wingers thought satanists were hiding in every preschool- something that destroyed several innocent lives. I’m not a satanist, that’s not a real thing

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2020, 10:34:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pat Duffy pushed rail skating to legendary levels but was he legendary at other parts of skating? Gaps? Tech? He’s before my time so I’d like to know from people that saw it go down.

I’ve seen his parts but muska and the chief had grinded huge(r) shit when I started skating.

It’s hard to appreciate the past when the present is gnarlier AND there was no YouTube
His virtual reality part had some top notch tech for the time- it was surprising coming right after him being one of the first handrail chompers. He kind of fell off after that but that big kink rail he 50-50d in questionable was widely considered pretty untouchable until Muska did that Gonz rail almost ten years later. He’s an idiot but he’s rightfully a legend. Let’s be real, how many of our legends aren’t idiots?

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2020, 11:27:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
His virtual reality part had some top notch tech for the time- it was surprising coming right after him being one of the first handrail chompers. He kind of fell off after that but that big kink rail he 50-50d in questionable was widely considered pretty untouchable until Muska did that Gonz rail almost ten years later. He’s an idiot but he’s rightfully a legend. Let’s be real, how many of our legends aren’t idiots?

Word. Thanks for the answer. Most people are idiots in any circumstance so I get it
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2020, 03:22:50 PM »
Anyone spouting bullshit about how both sides are the same is an idiot and I don't tolerate that false equivalency garbage. I wish the cops would shoot you instead of a black person for once.

There are small differences, but I’m not making a point about the equivalence, I’m talking about why anyone, like the poster I was responding to, would attach their identity to either obviously flawed party.

Oh, and most of the cities where the police violence has been recently happening have been controlled by Democrats. One end of the double-ended dong might be different and a bit better than the other, but you’re still getting fucked.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 03:54:23 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea