Author Topic: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef  (Read 78615 times)

yatallfreak

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 11
Re: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef
« Reply #120 on: May 09, 2018, 07:01:20 PM »
The kid he was saying this to in the screen shots is a local at my skatepark, fucked
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 08:21:58 AM by yatallfreak »

GGTORGTFO

• Rep: 5
« Reply #121 on: May 09, 2018, 11:05:48 PM »
#shamesheckler

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #122 on: May 09, 2018, 11:35:01 PM »
Oh, and Skrewdriver, initially was just a punk band ( anti hero used a song by that version of the band in the 2 songs video).
I knew that but even if I liked them when they were punk I still wouldn't wear one of their shirts and be like, "liked 'em when they weren't racist" every time someone looked at me weird.

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2018, 03:13:28 AM »
SS
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:15:25 AM by Esquivel »
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2018, 06:29:12 AM »
bukowski [german immigrant] was pro german. burn your copies of women and post office.
sid vicious had swaztikas at times too. i think it was more of an anarchy symbol than racist. like identifying w/ the villain. give it time, it's meaning will continue to evolve and folks will find other things to be offended by.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2018, 08:35:49 AM »
bukowski [german immigrant] was pro german. burn your copies of women and post office.
sid vicious had swaztikas at times too. i think it was more of an anarchy symbol than racist. like identifying w/ the villain. give it time, it's meaning will continue to evolve and folks will find other things to be offended by.
Holy fuck you are stupid. Do you actually think you just made a good point? You do, don't you....hahahahaha, idiot.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

calvinsdream

« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2018, 08:40:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Holy fuck you are stupid. Do you actually think you just made a good point? You do, don't you....hahahahaha, idiot.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1306
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2018, 08:57:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sid Vicious' swastikas are a trademark of Vivian Westwood's fashion at the time. Guess how psyched British people were to see that kind of imagery less than 20 years after the Nazi's bombed the fuck out of them?

Fuck evolving racist iconography. Scrub that shit from the books.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2018, 09:07:11 AM »
sheckler boards are free on the plan b site

https://www.planbskateboards.com/online-store/Decks-c26683245

Good heavens. Clicking on that link is like a all-time greats tour of graphic design no nos and embarrassments.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2018, 09:13:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Sid Vicious' swastikas are a trademark of Vivian Westwood's fashion at the time. Guess how psyched British people were to see that kind of imagery less than 20 years after the Nazi's bombed the fuck out of them?

you're right. let's erase the stuff we don't like to keep it from  happening again. books burn at 451 f.
it's definitely flags and not authoritarianism and followers that is the problem.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1306
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2018, 09:15:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
you're right. let's erase the stuff we don't like to keep it from  happening again. books burn at 451 f.
it's definitely flags and not authoritarianism and followers that is the problem.

Works for Germany homie.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 878
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2018, 09:29:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I guess if we don't let people wear swastikas for fashion only we're erasing history completely. I didn't know that.

Also while we're talking about people who have openly racist symbols can we talk about how cody mcentire has a confederate flag tatted on his arm?

shark tits

« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2018, 10:36:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I guess if we don't let people wear swastikas for fashion only we're erasing history completely. I didn't know that.

Also while we're talking about people who have openly racist symbols can we talk about how cody mcentire has a confederate flag tatted on his arm?
i've turned around on the confederate flag a little. as a northerner, i grew up like 'they lost get over it' but do you think the union soldiers were 'heros' freeing the blacks?
cause while yes, they did that, they were drafted. if you could pay $300 or whatever you could avoid conscription so the poor southerners fought the poor northerners at the behest of the rich southern and norhterners.
so if there's a vietnam memorial and every other unjust war memorial, maybe there can be memorials to dead confederate soldiers?
not that i give a shit about memorials, soldiers or any of it.
also, getting drafted to fight to free the slaves, how is that not slavery?
yes, i do get the implications of the good ol' general lee when a lot of poor white people rock it, i'm just saying history isn't so simple as moral north/bad south.
and if it is, should every free black person thank a northern soldier?
that's almost more degrading.
also, the american flag represents genocide and fuckery across the globe, why is nobody offended by that?
i'm just asking for consistency.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2018, 10:44:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
i've turned around on the confederate flag a little. as a northerner, i grew up like 'they lost get over it' but do you think the union soldiers were 'heros' freeing the blacks?
cause while yes, they did that, they were drafted. if you could pay $300 or whatever you could avoid conscription so the poor southerners fought the poor northerners at the behest of the rich southern and norhterners.
so if there's a vietnam memorial and every other unjust war memorial, maybe there can be memorials to dead confederate soldiers?
yes, i do get the implications of the good ol' general lee when a lot of poor white people rock it, i'm just saying history isn't so simple as moral north/bad south.
also, the american flag represents genocide and fuckery across the globe, why is nobody offended by that?
well a lot of people are offended by it, they just get called snowflakes or SJW, and told to get over it when they bring it up.

i mean you have the president calling nfl players sons of bitches because they don't want to honor an anthem that celebrates killing slaves.

coreaf

• Rep: 23
  • sick
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2018, 12:32:01 PM »
Expand Quote
I for one am shocked and appalled.

[close]
Gonna assume that shirt says "88" on it. Pretty wild, Ryan seems like a cool guy. The ugly brother must have some pent up anger at being in his brother's shadow

the fact that he appears to have “dad” tattooed on his arm further supports this speculation. poor racist bastard’s probably been crying out for attention for years.

louie the taurus

• Rep: -119
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2018, 02:04:24 PM »
Expand Quote
sheckler boards are free on the plan b site

https://www.planbskateboards.com/online-store/Decks-c26683245
[close]

Good heavens. Clicking on that link is like a all-time greats tour of graphic design no nos and embarrassments.

Exactly what I thought. I wouldn't even want those for free.

heliocentric bananas

• Rep: 1
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2018, 02:43:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Guess hes blind to racism?

bo bice

• Rep: 84
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2018, 02:47:44 PM »

I mean, you should probably burn your Bukowski’s anyway or at least donate them to someone under 25

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3325
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2018, 03:19:07 PM »
Hey, I wouldn't turn Shane Sheckler down if he was on the other side of a glory hole in a dark bathhouse, for what it's worth.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2018, 05:51:05 PM »
Sid Vicious was a fucking idiot boy band puppet though

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Trump2020

• Rep: -47
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2018, 06:00:14 PM »
The national anthem is not a "celebration of killing slaves" nor does it represent "genocide across the globe".

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2018, 07:43:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
A memorial for traitors? For men who fought to preserve slavery and break up the union?

Yeah, I get your point that history is more complicated, but this is a pretty stupid point.

shark tits

« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2018, 07:48:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
A memorial for traitors? For men who fought to preserve slavery and break up the union?

Yeah, I get your point that history is more complicated, but this is a pretty stupid point.
there was this little thing called the draft back then. if you had money you could buy your way out. if not, you were drafted, enslaved, called upon [whatever term you prefer] to fight a war. i'd guess that most confederate soldiers didn't want to fight to keep slavery anymore than northern soldiers wanted to fight to end slavery [and they rioted and hung judges, they didn't want to fight so bad].
if you grow up in a blood neighborhood, you're blood, crip hood, you're a crip. same shit, no you couldn't conscientous object [i mean you could in jail].

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2018, 07:52:58 PM »
Gnar for the truth

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Jive Turkey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2018, 07:56:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
there was this little thing called the draft back then. if you had money you could buy your way out. if not, you were drafted, enslaved, called upon [whatever term you prefer] to fight a war. i'd guess that most confederate soldiers didn't want to fight to keep slavery anymore than northern soldiers wanted to fight to end slavery [and they rioted and hung judges, they didn't want to fight so bad].
if you grow up in a blood neighborhood, you're blood, crip hood, you're a crip. same shit, no you couldn't conscientous object [i mean you could in jail].
I'm aware of this but it's still a fucked up thing to honor.

I don't even know why I'm jumping in on this, I just think it's goofy.

JAesop

« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2018, 08:17:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
I'm aware of this but it's still a fucked up thing to honor.

I don't even know why I'm jumping in on this, I just think it's goofy.
There is no excuse to defend slavery or the Confederacy.Just like there is no excuse to defend the atrocities of Government troops during the civil war. Crop destruction,rape and burning/ seizing ( theft) of any private property were standard operating procedures for Union troops. The were no good guys in the Civil War. It was just fucked -like all wars are...

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2018, 08:41:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Gnar for the truth
  I guess they were a band with boys in it.  Do you guys not dig any of their shit? - No fun
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

shark tits

« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2018, 08:48:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Gnar for the truth
[close]
  I guess they were a band with boys in it.  Do you guys not dig any of their shit? - No fun
they were contrived by malcom mcclaren to sell clothes at his shop [SEX].
if he hadn't put them together, they wouldn't have played music. facts.
sid couldn't play, glen matlock could but sid had the look [lalalala he's got the look]
do people not know this?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2018, 08:50:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Gnar for the truth
[close]
[close]
sid couldn't play, glen matlock could but sid had the look [lalalala he's got the look]
do people not know this?
   You hear the back story a million times but the songs are the songs. (edit also I've heard some live performances that I thought were pretty cool so what does it matter if so and so la dee da ?)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 08:54:04 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

billyerlife

« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2018, 09:04:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Gnar for the truth
[close]
[close]
do people not know this?
[close]
   You hear the back story a million times but the songs are the songs. (edit also I've heard some live performances that I thought were pretty cool so what does it matter if so and so la dee da ?)

A band called Artichoke covered God Save the Queen, but I don't know if it's any good because I'm not sure if Artichoke was contrived to sell clothes or not. Anyway, here's me skating to one of their songs 6 years ago.