Author Topic: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef  (Read 78476 times)

stevedave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2018, 12:45:15 PM »
i'm just happy that someone finally used "euro tm" as their screen name.  gnarred. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 12:56:23 PM by stevedave »
"See you are like Mark David Chapman and my posts are John Lennon. You having nothing to offer so the best you can do is try to assassinate my beautiful posts. My Dental Plan is Strawberry fields and you are a sexually frustrated fat man."  ---NigNogNooo---

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #61 on: May 08, 2018, 12:49:28 PM »
I always heard Tustin was the OC stronghold for white trash. I stayed away from OC when I lived out west, always thought the white trash of the I.E was more elite considering they had dirtbikes n shit
Tustin is right in the middle of Santa Ana and Irvine,so it blends from a heavy Hispanic vibe to upper class Asians and Whites,however there is a small section of white trash,but it's sort of a blend inbetween every other minority living in the area. There are plenty of hidden ghettos in Orange County amongst all the nice shit. Racists are everywhere here though, and they aren't all Shane Sheckler's...culturally I've noticed the darker your complexion is, the more you'll be hated/frowned upon. The people with these views generally see darker skinned people(not just blacks,theres dark Asian and Mexicans) as peasants/dirty/untrustworthy as far as what I've been told and seen. It's fucked up,but thats what it is.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #62 on: May 08, 2018, 03:13:57 PM »
He should be friends with double hat dude.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #63 on: May 08, 2018, 03:18:09 PM »
I heard that he is a skate coach and only coach’s the white kids
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2018, 03:52:19 PM »
its weird how everyone loves to go in on ben kadow kind of looking like a skinhead but rarely, if ever, air any grievances when jason jessee has a part out even though hes used the n word to describe people in interviews and sold merchandise with swastikas on it.   

bawtawd12

« Reply #65 on: May 08, 2018, 04:14:35 PM »
Golf polo tucked into khakis/shorts is the racist look around here. This shaved head with tattoo thing is too over the top for me. When I see people like Shane I can't help but think their cosplaying. Pretty sure the hardcore racists think they look like dweebs too. That look isn't scary at all.

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2018, 04:18:44 PM »
call him out on insta if you're about that life

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2018, 04:33:59 PM »
its weird how everyone loves to go in on ben kadow kind of looking like a skinhead but rarely, if ever, air any grievances when jason jessee has a part out even though hes used the n word to describe people in interviews and sold merchandise with swastikas on it.   

Got a link to that interview?
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2018, 04:36:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Instagram is really showing us the ugly side of our heroes this week.

[close]
Card on the left can be goddamn ruthless in a spell deck. This is now a Magic thread btw.
[close]

Just look at Lindsey Robertson, it doesn't seem too surprising that he likes Magic cards haha
Wait, does anyone know why Lindsey Robertson has an ankle monitor? Did I miss something?

nopes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2018, 04:51:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

http://joeking-speedshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/jason-jesses-great-interview-iron-horse.html

he also talks about jew businessman and faggots and yuppies

also see this post for more receipts

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=97961.msg2734791#msg2734791

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Racists?! In Richard Nixon's home town?! You mean to seriously tell me that there are white supremacists in Orange County?! Next you'll tell me that its also regularly warm and near the Ocean there!
Ryan Sheckler's family is so stereotypically Orange County that there had to be at least one trashy nazi in that house.

And although he's obviously racist trash, its entirely possible that its an 81 hell's angels t shirt

Of course, there is plenty of cross over between hell's angels and racists, though I'd be willing to bet he's more involved in racism than hell's angeling
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Oh so it’s alright that little Kadow does it? But not Shane?

Also burning hammer calls Shane a faggot for being racist if you go to his insta. Seems ignorant.
[close]

Can we quit the 'Ben K is racist' bullshit?

Kid likes hardcore and dresses exactly like hardcore kids in the 80's.
Yes that look was inspired by skinheads. Left skinheads mostly.

Note to the kids that don't know anything about subcultures:
Not everyone with a shaved head is a skinhead, not every skinhead is racist... and the first skinheads/rude boys come from Jamaica...

And there are tons of 80's hardcore kids that have stories about how they got into fights with nazis.
Yeah yeah, you always have a bad apple...

This Shane dude is actually 'being' racist. Stop comparing them...
[close]
You ever think that maybe if your fashion statement makes people of color scared to be near you, that maybe your fashion statement isn't that great? When you see somebody dressed the way people who beat the shit out of or kill people because they are from the same culture as you, you don't exactly sit down and ask them what their inspiration was for the look. You just avoid them and feel uncomfortable. I don't see the appeal in projecting that to the world through your fashion choices. Its a half step from wearing a swastika on your arm and saying"I just think swastikas are neat! It originally was a buddhist thing you know!" Like, even if it can me something else, that's not what you are projecting to the world. Its also some white privilege bullshit to not understand a life trying to avoid being a victim of racial violence and thinking that projecting a nazi image is everybody else's problem, not your own.
[close]

do nazis in the us still dig the skinhead look? in germany they just copied the antifa look about 10 years ago and some even dress like hipsters... the only people i see nowadays that dress kinda like skinheads are ravers in berlin... but also fuck shane sheckler

I live in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, which was super Polish until the hipsters and rich people started moving north out of Williamsburg. My neighbor's been here for years and was telling me the neighborhood used to have young Polish skinheads running rampant, but they got sick of being outed as racist skinheads and grew out their hair.

raunchyrick

• Rep: 36
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2018, 06:03:41 PM »
Nah the shirt says "Support 81" which means Hell's Angels. (H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, A is the 1st.)

Source: My brother is into that shit.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 06:05:30 PM by raunchyrick »

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2018, 06:05:01 PM »
oh fucking hell, who let gipper in this thread?
what's next, Ian Mackaye on racism?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Leo Strauss

• Rep: 0
« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2018, 06:06:03 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiczPEIgQfL/?hl=en

This poor kid seems to have elicited quite the reply from Shane. He snapped multiple screen shots.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2018, 06:06:26 PM »
Ian and that damn fugNazi band he started! **shakes fist at cloud**

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: May 08, 2018, 06:06:32 PM »
Does Ryan have any black or Mexican friends that he skates with ever?

Jonny Utah

« Reply #76 on: May 08, 2018, 06:28:32 PM »
Does Ryan have any black or Mexican friends that he skates with ever?
Leticia

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #77 on: May 08, 2018, 06:40:04 PM »
Nah the shirt says "Support 81" which means Hell's Angels. (H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, A is the 1st.)

Source: My brother is into that shit.
Thank God I thought he might've been racist for a second

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #78 on: May 08, 2018, 07:00:29 PM »
  I was aquainted with a big black dude who made the skin heads at his work car pool with him, he'd just get into their car.  He was a bad character.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
« Reply #79 on: May 08, 2018, 07:20:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

http://joeking-speedshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/jason-jesses-great-interview-iron-horse.html

also see this post for more receipts

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=97961.msg2734791#msg2734791

Goddamn, this needs more attention. Hidden in shoes & gear

bawtawd12

« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2018, 07:59:22 PM »
Lol Jason jesses mom got blacked

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2018, 08:01:53 PM »
you didn't know JJ was a racist piece of shit? "Bikers" love that swastika look, so edgy...
I thought it was well documented? Didn't he try and claim white pride back in the 80s

Pill_Cosby

« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2018, 08:36:08 PM »
He set his profile to private, wouldn't be surprised if he does some scrubbing. Honestly what do you guys think will come of this? It's common knowledge that the industry lurks here. Obviously Shane isn't really hooked up despite being in the limelight per say, but Ryan is on the same level as Birdman, as far as the public eye in concerned. I just can't help but think this could force Sheckler into a very fucking weird situation having to deal with people commenting on him and his family's social media regarding all of Shane Shecklers racist bullshit.

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2018, 09:10:18 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #84 on: May 08, 2018, 09:13:57 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiczPEIgQfL/?hl=en

This poor kid seems to have elicited quite the reply from Shane. He snapped multiple screen shots.

Woah. Fuck this dude.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #85 on: May 08, 2018, 09:20:18 PM »
This kid is fucking misguided to say the least.  Holy shit.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2018, 09:51:43 PM »
you didn't know JJ was a racist piece of shit? "Bikers" love that swastika look, so edgy...
I thought it was well documented? Didn't he try and claim white pride back in the 80s
Well according to 'Pray For Me' it was a phase and he wasn't serious...soooo

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: May 08, 2018, 10:01:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
fair enough, but he's hardly going to go on camera (in a documentary about himself) and be like, "oh yeah I was totally serious about the whole white pride thing". JJ probably has some mental disability so you could give him the benefit of the doubt (?) but his words/ actions are pretty dubious in this case. Then again, I'm also pretty sure he does most the shit he does to come off as "edgy" so who really knows?
Either way, if you were going to make the racist claim it's easier to do with someone like JJ because there's defs a lot of evidence there as opposed to Ben K. who just shaved his head, tucked in his shirt and wore a band shirt from the 80s
(Grosso in Skrewdriver shit tho!)

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 498
    • shop lurker avatar image
« Reply #88 on: May 08, 2018, 10:07:27 PM »
Quote from: i used to skate link=topic=99656.msg2793248#msg2793248

whoa..

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: May 08, 2018, 10:10:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
fair enough, but he's hardly going to go on camera (in a documentary about himself) and be like, "oh yeah I was totally serious about the whole white pride thing". JJ probably has some mental disability so you could give him the benefit of the doubt (?) but his words/ actions are pretty dubious in this case. Then again, I'm also pretty sure he does most the shit he does to come off as "edgy" so who really knows?
Either way, if you were going to make the racist claim it's easier to do with someone like JJ because there's defs a lot of evidence there as opposed to Ben K. who just shaved his head, tucked in his shirt and wore a band shirt from the 80s
(Grosso in Skrewdriver shit tho!)
Oh dude,totally sarcastic in that reply, JJ most likely does have some mental issues or past hate,but for a guy that's in a fairly strict Hispanic only car club along with appropriating the cholo culture and listening to C-BO. People make dumb decisions on drugs. Again,you're probably right in his edgelord quest though