Author Topic: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef  (Read 78474 times)

euro tm

Re: Shane Sheckler Racist insta beef
« Reply #90 on: May 08, 2018, 11:04:19 PM »
 :-*
i'm just happy that someone finally used "euro tm" as their screen name.  gnarred.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #91 on: May 09, 2018, 05:56:29 AM »
This guy really hates black people says they are from monkeys and dirt. Nobody is gonna change his mind about it. He probably learned it from poppa shecks.
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2018, 06:36:55 AM »
There are many misconceptions about skinheads. The skinheads that gain media attention generally are of the Nazi variety. "The look" was already happening prior to Nazis being into it and they adapted the same fashion. There are many anti racist skinhead groups including SHARP. Then of course all the various "crews". I was in SHARP and also ARA (anti racist action) from 1990-1997 or so. So age 14-21. Different things led to me not wanting to be part of a GANG ! .. things such as: 28 year old guys dating 15 year old girls "but it's ok cuz that's my boy". Lots of selective politics and hypocrisy. Lots of crime that was "ok" cuz that guy had "been down for so long, he's OG", etc.
And the fact that having your own opinions on things, like skating, clothes or liking music that isn't part of the "culture" had to be a conversation. (I didn't wear boots to a ska show and my wearing of Airwalk was one). And the fact that I wasn't into scooters, just because they were in 1969 in the UK. The lack of free thought and selective politics really lost my interest. My introduction to this stuff was Cro-Mags and Agnostic Front and my first friends in that scene were cool. Which initially was music based. Then the politics of disliking racists. But lots of shit changed over that time and I just stopped hanging with those guys and went skating with my skater buds. Anyway, in my day, when nazis showed up at shows , they got wrecked. Anti racist skins outnumbered them something like 40 to 7. Saw this for years.
Any who, Jason Jessee was probably my favorite skater when I was a wee lad, and after seeing the documentary, was pretty bummed on that. Especially the Peanut Brown thing, because I skated mini ramps with Peanut at a skate camp in 87 and he was cool as fuck. And the other interviews that have come light since. I initially thought,  it was the surf Nazi/ skate Nazi thing but not really buying it from JJ. On a positive note, Matt Hensley being a skin is all good, you know he's on the right side. Danforth as well I believe. I skated with Bill for that whole week in i7 too, we talked music and skated. Was obviously a big influence on 11 year old me.

http://youtu.be/PFxhGyfnhuE

Oh, and Skrewdriver, initially was just a punk band ( anti hero used a song by that version of the band in the 2 songs video). Then they did the Nazi thing later and were the most notorious Nazi band on earth. Later, their singer died in a car wreck where his brakes mysteriously failed.

Ps fuck Shane

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2018, 07:30:58 AM »
I need Jason Dill's take on all of this.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2018, 07:43:05 AM »
There are many misconceptions about skinheads. The skinheads that gain media attention generally are of the Nazi variety. "The look" was already happening prior to Nazis being into it and they adapted the same fashion. There are many anti racist skinhead groups including SHARP. Then of course all the various "crews". I was in SHARP and also ARA (anti racist action) from 1990-1997 or so. So age 14-21. Different things led to me not wanting to be part of a GANG ! .. things such as: 28 year old guys dating 15 year old girls "but it's ok cuz that's my boy". Lots of selective politics and hypocrisy. Lots of crime that was "ok" cuz that guy had "been down for so long, he's OG", etc.
And the fact that having your own opinions on things, like skating, clothes or liking music that isn't part of the "culture" had to be a conversation. (I didn't wear boots to a ska show and my wearing of Airwalk was one). And the fact that I wasn't into scooters, just because they were in 1969 in the UK. The lack of free thought and selective politics really lost my interest. My introduction to this stuff was Cro-Mags and Agnostic Front and my first friends in that scene were cool. Which initially was music based. Then the politics of disliking racists. But lots of shit changed over that time and I just stopped hanging with those guys and went skating with my skater buds. Anyway, in my day, when nazis showed up at shows , they got wrecked. Anti racist skins outnumbered them something like 40 to 7. Saw this for years.
Any who, Jason Jessee was probably my favorite skater when I was a wee lad, and after seeing the documentary, was pretty bummed on that. Especially the Peanut Brown thing, because I skated mini ramps with Peanut at a skate camp in 87 and he was cool as fuck. And the other interviews that have come light since. I initially thought,  it was the surf Nazi/ skate Nazi thing but not really buying it from JJ. On a positive note, Matt Hensley being a skin is all good, you know he's on the right side. Danforth as well I believe. I skated with Bill for that whole week in i7 too, we talked music and skated. Was obviously a big influence on 11 year old me.

Oh, and Skrewdriver, initially was just a punk band ( anti hero used a song by that version of the band in the 2 songs video). Then they did the Nazi thing later and were the most notorious Nazi band on earth. Later, their singer died in a car wreck where his brakes mysteriously failed.

Ps fuck Shane

thats all well and good, but an anti racist group of skinheads is laughable. if you're identifying as a skinhead these days (not in the 80's), you're a fucking skinhead neo nazi dickhead. if you're just into rebellion and punk rock and have short hair and a need for friends then why call yourself a skinhead when you know what its associated with?

i went to the boston anti trump/racism rally last year to shoot photos and came across some foolish skinheads with shitty tattoos and awful opinions on people. so maybe my opinion is skewed.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2018, 07:59:56 AM »
Yah but skinheads existed before it got all racist.....fang can fill you in......

Since we're talking skins....what about dyson ramone?  He's on the all skinhead skate team too.....

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2018, 08:20:10 AM »
Yah but skinheads existed before it got all racist.....fang can fill you in......

Since we're talking skins....what about dyson ramone?  He's on the all skinhead skate team too.....

Yes.  They are not one in the same.  Was Mike V a, "Skinhead" back in the day?  He hung out with Ed, so I seriously doubt having a bald head made him a skinhead. 

feedmeseymour

« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2018, 09:00:34 AM »

this is why i wrote

thats all well and good, but an anti racist group of skinheads is laughable. if you're identifying as a skinhead these days (not in the 80's), you're a fucking skinhead neo nazi dickhead. if you're just into rebellion and punk rock and have short hair and a need for friends then why call yourself a skinhead when you know what its associated with?

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2018, 09:06:34 AM »
Expand Quote

Ps fuck Shane
[close]

i went to the boston anti trump/racism rally last year to shoot photos and came across some foolish skinheads with shitty tattoos and awful opinions on people. so maybe my opinion is skewed.

appropriating co-opting a racist subculture and thinking you can just drop the racist part and be cool is easily one of whitest things you can do...

https://youtu.be/Co9rV6YlxkM

AreYouHarvinFun?

• Rep: 3
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2018, 09:16:44 AM »
appropriating co-opting a racist subculture and thinking you can just drop the racist part and be cool is easily one of whitest things you can do...

Prawn Cocktail

« Reply #100 on: May 09, 2018, 09:27:05 AM »

Ps fuck Shane

I've never had to defend myself against racism because I don't dress like a racist.

This Is England was cool and all but a black guy still got murdered in the end. Think about it.

Prawn Cocktail

« Reply #101 on: May 09, 2018, 09:30:43 AM »
Also Kane is definitely racist.

euro tm

« Reply #102 on: May 09, 2018, 09:35:14 AM »
sheckler boards are free on the plan b site

https://www.planbskateboards.com/online-store/Decks-c26683245

feedmeseymour

« Reply #103 on: May 09, 2018, 09:35:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
its weird how everyone loves to go in on ben kadow kind of looking like a skinhead but rarely, if ever, air any grievances when jason jessee has a part out even though hes used the n word to describe people in interviews and sold merchandise with swastikas on it.   
[close]

Got a link to that interview?
[close]

http://joeking-speedshop.blogspot.com/2011/08/jason-jesses-great-interview-iron-horse.html

he also talks about jew businessman and faggots and yuppies

also see this post for more receipts

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=97961.msg2734791#msg2734791
[close]

Goddamn, this needs more attention. Hidden in shoes & gear
double hat wearing kook.

IHOP

« Reply #104 on: May 09, 2018, 09:56:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this is why i wrote
Expand Quote

[close]

Ya but the point is being a skinhead WAS appropriated into a racist thing.  Not the other was around, theres a much more history of non racist skins, just a working class subculture, instead the racist skins were so violent and offensive they got the media attention in a shorter time. I dont expect you guys to watch this whole thing, but if you actually are interested here's a documentary narrated by a black man who grew up in the skinhead scene.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=reGXa3vgeF4

TwisT

• SLAP Pal

fickdiepolizei666

• Rep: -7
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2018, 10:12:46 AM »
Expand Quote

Ps fuck Shane
[close]

I've never had to defend myself against racism because I don't dress like a racist.

This Is England was cool and all but a black guy still got murdered in the end. Think about it.

well sorry for the spoiler but he survived and is in the sequel mini series ...

IHOP

« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2018, 10:13:38 AM »
Expand Quote
sheckler boards are free on the plan b site

https://www.planbskateboards.com/online-store/Decks-c26683245
[close]

Damn I had one in my cart, went to a different page, went back and they are $55 again

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #108 on: May 09, 2018, 10:18:32 AM »

Damn I had one in my cart, went to a different page, went back and they are $55 again

Refunded. Shipping is way too much anyway.
I tried to order 2 so I could flip them for less.

refund note:
"Sorry - This product was not ready for release at the time of purchase. Please excuse the inconvenience."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 10:22:14 AM by TwisT »

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #109 on: May 09, 2018, 10:22:05 AM »
Shane Sheckler is the gonna be the new Andy Roy

Trump2020

• Rep: -47
« Reply #110 on: May 09, 2018, 11:42:53 AM »
Trump isn't a racist.

Backheels

• Rep: -160
« Reply #111 on: May 09, 2018, 12:01:22 PM »
Yeah I asked about it on Instagram and poppa shecks blocked me with the SWIFTNESS

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #112 on: May 09, 2018, 12:53:56 PM »
Expand Quote

Ps fuck Shane
[close]

He actually somehow lived and was around in the mini-series.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #113 on: May 09, 2018, 05:17:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you didn't know JJ was a racist piece of shit? "Bikers" love that swastika look, so edgy...
I thought it was well documented? Didn't he try and claim white pride back in the 80s
[close]
Well according to 'Pray For Me' it was a phase and he wasn't serious...soooo
[close]
fair enough, but he's hardly going to go on camera (in a documentary about himself) and be like, "oh yeah I was totally serious about the whole white pride thing". JJ probably has some mental disability so you could give him the benefit of the doubt (?) but his words/ actions are pretty dubious in this case. Then again, I'm also pretty sure he does most the shit he does to come off as "edgy" so who really knows?
Either way, if you were going to make the racist claim it's easier to do with someone like JJ because there's defs a lot of evidence there as opposed to Ben K. who just shaved his head, tucked in his shirt and wore a band shirt from the 80s
(Grosso in Skrewdriver shit tho!)
[close]
Oh dude,totally sarcastic in that reply, JJ most likely does have some mental issues or past hate,but for a guy that's in a fairly strict Hispanic only car club along with appropriating the cholo culture and listening to C-BO. People make dumb decisions on drugs. Again,you're probably right in his edgelord quest though
Maybe we should help him succeed. He can proudly say “I was too edgy for the skateboard scene.” Not sure what the prize is for that, but he deserves it!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #114 on: May 09, 2018, 05:53:11 PM »
Wow, always knew he was kind of a kook but thats pretty disgraceful. I noticed on shanes insta a few people have been calling him out on being racist, hes sticking with it claiming to be so proud of being white.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Zumiez And Xanax

« Reply #115 on: May 09, 2018, 06:11:01 PM »
Jason Jessee did drugs? fill me in.

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #116 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:10 PM »
And people thought Ryan tainted his family name by crying on a reality show...

Big bro is bringing down the whole shecks squad in a burning chariot of racism, whether bsflipdowneltoro agrees with it or not.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2018, 06:36:49 PM »

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2137
« Reply #118 on: May 09, 2018, 06:45:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
you didn't know JJ was a racist piece of shit? "Bikers" love that swastika look, so edgy...
I thought it was well documented? Didn't he try and claim white pride back in the 80s
[close]
Well according to 'Pray For Me' it was a phase and he wasn't serious...soooo
[close]
fair enough, but he's hardly going to go on camera (in a documentary about himself) and be like, "oh yeah I was totally serious about the whole white pride thing". JJ probably has some mental disability so you could give him the benefit of the doubt (?) but his words/ actions are pretty dubious in this case. Then again, I'm also pretty sure he does most the shit he does to come off as "edgy" so who really knows?
Either way, if you were going to make the racist claim it's easier to do with someone like JJ because there's defs a lot of evidence there as opposed to Ben K. who just shaved his head, tucked in his shirt and wore a band shirt from the 80s
(Grosso in Skrewdriver shit tho!)
[close]
Oh dude,totally sarcastic in that reply, JJ most likely does have some mental issues or past hate,but for a guy that's in a fairly strict Hispanic only car club along with appropriating the cholo culture and listening to C-BO. People make dumb decisions on drugs. Again,you're probably right in his edgelord quest though
[close]
Maybe we should help him succeed. He can proudly say “I was too edgy for the skateboard scene.” Not sure what the prize is for that, but he deserves it!
He already won a board on FA isn't that the edge prize?

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

GGTORGTFO

• Rep: 5
« Reply #119 on: May 09, 2018, 06:51:26 PM »
#shamesheckler