Author Topic: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him  (Read 270145 times)

Alan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 121
Re: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him
« Reply #3030 on: June 13, 2018, 05:57:31 PM »
He used the crying laughing emoji to let us know he doesn't care. He is the real deal.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -231
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #3031 on: June 13, 2018, 06:07:40 PM »
Usually when people post about not caring about the haters and blatantly post about not giving a shit while pointing something out it means theyre the most butt hurt. Raven is a butt hurt poosey.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 328
  • I got the internet goin' nuts.
« Reply #3032 on: June 13, 2018, 06:09:26 PM »
Raven is apparently just now discovering slap and is surprised from the hate hes gotten per his Insta story  ::)
oo that sounds fun where can i enjoy that

;D

I'm confused, how could this be his first time on slap if he read every single comment a couple weeks back?

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3033 on: June 13, 2018, 06:11:07 PM »
Raven is apparently just now discovering slap and is surprised from the hate hes gotten per his Insta story  ::)

;D

I'm confused, how could this be his first time on slap if he read every single comment a couple weeks back?

Hes a lying butt hurt poosey

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -4
« Reply #3034 on: June 13, 2018, 06:13:32 PM »
I actually met Raven Tershay a year ago.

Thought it was Rachel Dolezal with a buzzcut.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 06:19:09 PM by TITANIUM NIPPLES »

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -385
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3035 on: June 13, 2018, 06:18:16 PM »
sick of hearing about this, its a shame that the idiots of slap have become the PC police

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #3036 on: June 13, 2018, 06:21:40 PM »

Jeff Groucho

• Rep: -239
« Reply #3037 on: June 13, 2018, 09:17:32 PM »
so i sat down with my girl and confessed about fantasizing about her getting trained by a bunch of dudes and she said that she thinks about the same thing happening to me. is this a good thing?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 194
« Reply #3038 on: June 13, 2018, 09:57:42 PM »

;D

Hes a lying butt hurt poosey

Do people not get that the internet can be accessed on our phones outside.  Message board burns really havent evolved in the past 15 years

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
  • rawr
« Reply #3039 on: June 13, 2018, 10:03:37 PM »
this thread has me thinking. any of you guys ever been in the shower and whilst lathering your crack and butt cheeks you decided to slip a finger up your asshole just to see what it feels like? real talk we're all skaters here
Ya once, but not with a finger and not technically in the shower, I was in the shower one morning and I felt espeshhhhh naughty I need to do this right now, and jerking off with a wet dick is hit or miss, so imma get my blast and Ill get back to this shower in a sec mid shower bail 7th inning stretch type deal, but I was feeling extra hype that day. (Its gippers fault, he said playing with ur hole was dope,so I was curious.) I was too weirded about directly fingering my hole, and not ready to commit that hard right then, so I used the end of a sharpie as I did bidness, and it was CRAZY. Whole body seized. Like, too much sensation. Ive been blown with lady finger pop ins, but to fully get in yourself like that is gnarly, its awesome but kinda scary. Havent since but sometimes I think about that morning and what I might be missing

im probably lying

Jeff Groucho

« Reply #3040 on: June 13, 2018, 10:24:26 PM »
this thread has me thinking. any of you guys ever been in the shower and whilst lathering your crack and butt cheeks you decided to slip a finger up your asshole just to see what it feels like? real talk we're all skaters here
Ya once, but not with a finger and not technically in the shower, I was in the shower one morning and I felt espeshhhhh naughty I need to do this right now, and jerking off with a wet dick is hit or miss, so imma get my blast and Ill get back to this shower in a sec mid shower bail 7th inning stretch type deal, but I was feeling extra hype that day. (Its gippers fault, he said playing with ur hole was dope,so I was curious.) I was too weirded about directly fingering my hole, and not ready to commit that hard right then, so I used the end of a sharpie as I did bidness, and it was CRAZY. Whole body seized. Like, too much sensation. Ive been blown with lady finger pop ins, but to fully get in yourself like that is gnarly, its awesome but kinda scary. Havent since but sometimes I think about that morning and what I might be missing

you gross as hell bruh. lets hangout

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • rawr
« Reply #3041 on: June 13, 2018, 10:59:03 PM »

Its not gross, I was learning about myself, Im allowed to explore me okay? If anything an expansive experience. No pun intended. But ya hit me up, maybe we can run train on that one dudes gf and make him happy too.

im probably lying

figureitout

• Rep: -61
« Reply #3042 on: June 13, 2018, 11:07:54 PM »
While watching youtube tonight i got a Vans commercial with Tony T skating with a bunch of kids claiming they're friends now having met at a new vans park. Not exactly a role model for the kids, get it together Vans as we love you but you're blowing it on this one. Fuck TNT

Jeff Groucho

« Reply #3043 on: June 13, 2018, 11:10:08 PM »

Its not gross, I was learning about myself, Im allowed to explore me okay? If anything an expansive experience. No pun intended. But ya hit me up, maybe we can run train on that one dudes gf and make him happy too.

that dude is me and would you mind if i eat popcorn while i watch, fyi im a smacker

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • rawr
« Reply #3044 on: June 13, 2018, 11:22:09 PM »

that dude is me and would you mind if i eat popcorn while i watch, fyi im a smacker
No I knew that. Idk if Im a specific shitty dude from your past, so it might not be as fun to watch, but Ill give er my all, message me a pic and call you up a few homies, Im down.

im probably lying

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -894
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #3045 on: June 14, 2018, 12:26:23 AM »
FUCK YES I HAVE

Opinionated Bastard- you just got triggered and added 3 pages and a full day on the front page to a thread you wanted to go away. You BIG mad.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is YES
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #3046 on: June 14, 2018, 01:41:07 AM »
Raven if you read this, fuck you.

Fuck you and your ignorance and laziness towards this topic.
This isn't about 30 years ago.

This is about 30 ago, now and ALL OF THE BULLSHIT HE HAS DONE/MADE/SAID IN BETWEEN.

In a scene where people get a hard time because they cuff their pants a bit too high,
this kind of right wing bullshit deeeeeeeeeeefinitely should not be accepted. If it's accepted in the biker scene, fine. Take your two-hat-beanie-wearing-ass over there.

There is tons of talent out there that is dying for a spot in the pro ranks.
Weed these old scumbag dudes out...

What the hell does Jason Jesse still have to add to the skate scene?
Swastika's?

Fuck you.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 804
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #3047 on: June 14, 2018, 02:01:45 AM »
Raven's mouth moves when he reads. Dudebro Raven definitely didn't just discover Slap it's just Slap hasn't attacked one of his dudebro heroes before.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #3048 on: June 14, 2018, 02:27:42 AM »
honestly, literally everybody I've seen, and tried to engage conversation with, who still defends Jessee thus far has proven to be nothing but super sheltered from anything ever happening outside California; the type that is completely clueless about other cultures, and assumes 'world history' is a Steve Rocco company from before (or after) their time. their inability to provide the cause with actual arguments rather than fucking memes or troll accounts (all the while trying to call their opponents out as nerds) only makes for a pathetic display of their insecurities about their own, very personal limitations.

he's probably just too isolated to have any insight and know better, but Raven really is just being SLAP's best PR right now. flooding thousands of people on social media with indirect information and a fabricated detached tone similar to what still worked in clickbait-based viral advertising two years ago, on his personal Instagram and Facebook... killing it. we should send him a box, of Year Of No Light merch is my suggestion.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:29:49 AM by silhouette »

snowman600

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 411
« Reply #3049 on: June 14, 2018, 03:43:50 AM »
still can't believe this fucking thread went full 'kevin bacon' from nicky diamonds to cousin raven.

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3050 on: June 14, 2018, 04:46:57 AM »
Raven if you read this, fuck you.

Fuck you and your ignorance and laziness towards this topic.
This isn't about 30 years ago.

This is about 30 ago, now and ALL OF THE BULLSHIT HE HAS DONE/MADE/SAID IN BETWEEN.

In a scene where people get a hard time because they cuff their pants a bit too high,
this kind of right wing bullshit deeeeeeeeeeefinitely should not be accepted. If it's accepted in the biker scene, fine. Take your two-hat-beanie-wearing-ass over there.

There is tons of talent out there that is dying for a spot in the pro ranks.
Weed these old scumbag dudes out...

What the hell does Jason Jesse still have to add to the skate scene?
Swastika's?

Fuck you.

Heres the short version: Raven is poosey

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Babba Booey
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

Alan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 121
« Reply #3052 on: June 14, 2018, 06:18:30 AM »
Will the real Raven Tershy please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

calvinsdream

• Rep: 13
  • Dusted and disgusted
« Reply #3053 on: June 14, 2018, 10:08:03 AM »

;D

The inside of Raven's brain

halitosis

• Rep: -22
« Reply #3054 on: June 14, 2018, 10:27:20 AM »

;D

The inside of Raven's brain

See this is where you start to slip up.   Where you sound stupid.    Raven is referring to "comments" on instagram from the ....wait for it....instagram screen shot. 

We all knew where the 10/10 take down was coming from without ever having to read slap message board threads. 

Thus, its critical to have good reading comprehension.   You won't make yourself look so damn stupid.   Couple that with the fact that the Tershay's have Palestinian ancestry and you got yourself a whole shit storm of quagmire to make your opinion absolutel nonsense.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 10:38:04 AM by halitosis »

Get the strap

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3055 on: June 14, 2018, 10:28:00 AM »
The still shots pointing out that it wasn't his first time reading slap is not the only contradiction. Everyone is nice on Instagram when his comment post is filled with curse words and name calling. What an idiot. It's pretty funny how stupid he is. Can't take him seriously anymore, hopefully crail feels the same.

Pretty Serious

• Rep: 62
« Reply #3056 on: June 14, 2018, 10:59:42 AM »
If Raven only knew how hard slap went to bat for him when Clint hit him with a skateboard.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #3057 on: June 14, 2018, 11:06:41 AM »
I am on slap messages cause my life sucks, he's got me there.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #3058 on: June 14, 2018, 11:24:56 AM »
Patlanta's on your team, so you're losin'
Ay yo Rave, stick to nosegrindin'
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

BacksideWallride

• Rep: -52
« Reply #3059 on: June 14, 2018, 11:40:26 AM »
jj boards still being made and just arriving at skateshops:

http://socalskateshop.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=90389

"Blast from the past! Santa Cruz Skateboards is proud to release four new reissues just in time for Summer 2018. Jason Jessee's certified classic "Guadalupe"� graphic is back on its original shape and in a new, never been printed colorway. A must have for any fan of the 80s. Hang this baby on your wall or set up a one of a kind skateboard. Either way, you won't be disappointed."

NHS still sell his shit on their site

https://www.nhsfunfactory.com/search?customfield1=s_type&customfield2=s_width&customfield3=s_size&attropts1=0&attropts2=s_gender&Store_Code=NHS&srch_all=1&SearchOffset=0&Sort=id.desc&ProductsPerPage=20&Search=jessee

Stance still sells JJ socks too

https://www.stance.com/jason-jesse-white-l/847142002192.html

Queefer bought up the whole stock