Author Topic: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him  (Read 269028 times)

fftc

• Rep: -3
Re: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him
« Reply #3390 on: July 10, 2018, 07:00:52 AM »
Since everyone is talking about Nazi iconography, what is the 18 tattoo on the inside of Grossos wrist all about? Signpost or something else?

18 = AH = Anti Hero
Inside the germs mia circle

So is the Anti-Hero 18 thing just coincidentally the same as the Adolf Hitler 18 thing?

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #3391 on: July 10, 2018, 07:04:57 AM »
Since everyone is talking about Nazi iconography, what is the 18 tattoo on the inside of Grossos wrist all about? Signpost or something else?

18 = AH = Anti Hero

So is the Anti-Hero 18 thing just coincidentally the same as the Adolf Hitler 18 thing?

yes its a coincidence
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

fftc

« Reply #3392 on: July 10, 2018, 07:52:15 AM »

18 = AH = Anti Hero

yes its a coincidence

;D ;D

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3393 on: July 10, 2018, 01:46:29 PM »

18 = AH = Anti Hero

More an edgy pun IMO

Nazis tend to go with 88 for "Heil Hitler" not 18 for his initials.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
« Reply #3394 on: July 10, 2018, 01:51:45 PM »
For like the hundredth fucking time in this thread, the 18 (anti-hero) is a reference to Hell's Angels who use the numbers 81, quit being dumb

TheLurper

• Rep: 20
« Reply #3395 on: July 10, 2018, 02:04:57 PM »

18 = AH = Anti Hero

More an edgy pun IMO

I wonder if Markovich's shoe company would have made it further if he had picked an even slightly better name.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"that guy is double parked."
"Who cares? there are people starving to death! besides, how does that affect you? does it lessen the joy of parking?

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3396 on: July 10, 2018, 05:46:30 PM »
and we're off again

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

arcam

• Rep: -31
« Reply #3397 on: July 10, 2018, 06:06:59 PM »
leave Jason alone...Christ,does it make you feel better that this guy just lost his career
fuck,it doesn't effect you at all

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #3398 on: July 10, 2018, 06:37:28 PM »
leave Jason alone...Christ,does it make you feel better that this guy just lost his career

You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

sododgy

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3399 on: July 10, 2018, 09:11:05 PM »

Lost his career? What sponsors actually fully cut ties? Last I saw was a bunch of "suspensions", but maybe I missed shit more concrete.

He was just recently tagging Converse in shit talking about how he'd be nothing without his friends in skateboarding. Did Hard Luck shut its doors?

He's got too many deep industry friends to lose his career over shit that everyone's known about and accepted all along. They're gonna wait for shit to blow over, probably have him in pics teaching young brown kids or kids in yamicas to skate, and a "reformed" JJ will back suckling at the teet

Alan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #3400 on: July 11, 2018, 05:49:03 AM »
Ruined life = why can't you just let him get away with it?
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Prawn Cocktail

« Reply #3401 on: July 11, 2018, 06:19:20 AM »
Question isn't about wether or not this is ruining the guys life.

The question is if a guy who is/was openly racist deserves to endorse a company in a past time whose main participants are children. Simple answer no. Build choppers and love skateboarding so much that you let your career die.

Beeda Weeda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #3402 on: July 11, 2018, 06:54:06 AM »
his life is not ruined, and fuck him.

Robert Baratheon

• Rep: -28
« Reply #3403 on: July 11, 2018, 07:19:05 AM »
Question isn't about wether or not this is ruining the guys life.

The question is if a guy who is/was openly racist deserves to endorse a company in a past time whose main participants are children. Simple answer no. Build choppers and love skateboarding so much that you let your career die.

HyenaChaser

• Rep: 29
« Reply #3404 on: July 11, 2018, 03:22:49 PM »

By that logic, this doesn't affect you either. Scrub it kook.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

the_unknown_soldier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -71
« Reply #3405 on: July 11, 2018, 06:43:26 PM »
I like how many people keep chiming into this thread suggesting that somebody having to get a job is "ruining their life."

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #3406 on: July 11, 2018, 10:24:01 PM »

18 = AH = Anti Hero

More an edgy pun IMO

I wonder if Markovich's shoe company would have made it further if he had picked an even slightly better name.
About that. I know this has been brought up in threads before, but what the fuck? There's no goddamn way the fools who made 88 didn't know what they were doing. They would have to be on some next level ignorant shit to not be aware of the implication of naming their brand 88. The only excuse I can think of off top is that the people involved felt the year 1988 was significant (it clearly was a significant year for everyone in the world as I was born in it), even so, that brand name had to make it by several people that claimed to not to know the association with white supremacists. Majorly uncool.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #3407 on: July 11, 2018, 10:56:06 PM »
I like how many people keep chiming into this thread suggesting that somebody having to get a job is "ruining their life."
Its not life ruining, but it is a asshole move.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -11
« Reply #3408 on: July 11, 2018, 11:08:08 PM »

cry

Gay Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -384
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #3409 on: July 11, 2018, 11:30:12 PM »
> letting people continue to be shitbags/ not calling people out on their racist shit = asshole move
>> setting out with the intent to shock people, actually shocking people and then being surprised when you get dropped by your (corporate) sponsors = having your life ruined
>>> swastikas = buddhist symbols that offend snowflakes
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 11:32:42 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

"This is untrue, my client has not been attacked in every country" #yearoftheeagle

Jeff Groucho

• Rep: -237
« Reply #3410 on: July 11, 2018, 11:54:15 PM »
has anyone in here read mein kampf? i just ordered the book. looking forward to some interesting reading. I've also watched das boot twice. great fuckin movie.

bawtawdinfinity

« Reply #3411 on: July 11, 2018, 11:56:15 PM »
I bet swastikas will be cool and acceptable by 2040, maybe 2060. Jason was just too futuristic.

Pigeon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #3412 on: July 12, 2018, 12:10:42 AM »
has anyone in here read mein kampf? i just ordered the book. looking forward to some interesting reading. I've also watched das boot twice. great fuckin movie.
I skimmed through it in 6th or 7th grade. You would take some Scholastic 10-question quiz. If you got at least 7/10 right, you get the points. That, LOTR, and the Ayn Rand books were worth a lot of points. I don’t remember what shit I go from Scholastic, but those books all sucked.
i was not vaccinated as a child and i turned out fine.

Muk

• Rep: 2
« Reply #3413 on: July 12, 2018, 12:53:14 AM »
The “1-8” as far as i know is used by the 18th street gang or diesiocho. Where theyll tattoo 18 on their bodies. As far as Jason Jesse, I understand where your coming from. But I dont agree with the way its being done. As a black skater, I kind of like that a peckerwood kid and a black kid can ride in the same van together and call eachother brother. I dont believe i making everyone the same. But i believe in people respecting eachother. And while its unfornate his background. It seems like Jason shows respect to others of different backgrounds, as any other skater should and would. Especially for a guy who collects swastikas and is a “nazi”. To me that involvement has to do more with trying to prove himself as gangster, to other white gangsters. Especially that iron horse interview. As he seemingly is trying to fit into that world. When really hes just a skater. Schaaf talks about being into to bikes, but not trying to be a biker. By biker i mean 1% outlaw. To me the moral of the story is “keep it skateboarding”. For him. Because although skateboarding has alot of cool influences, be it biker or surfer or rock or hip hop or gang culture. We should stick to what we know and not try to fit in or pose like we re something we re not. So lets not try to act like we know how to address and correct division and racism because you dont. All youve done is cast stones. And at best opened up a can of worms concerning racial politics in prison, and how its tied to alot of cultures and backgrounds. Questions i doubt anyone on here is equiped to answer. Leave being “woke” to millenials on instagram. A term I think for those just entering adulthood who now realize life isnt all sunshine and rainbows. My biggest problem. Is how ready everyone is to destroy in skating. Be it the old gaurd. With no intention to create. Girl didnt have to destroy rocco. They just created
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:00:09 AM by Muk »

mclovin1336

• Rep: 7
« Reply #3414 on: July 12, 2018, 04:01:12 AM »

18 = AH = Anti Hero

More an edgy pun IMO

nah, they go both ways, 88 more as a greeting and more common but 18 is there too

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #3415 on: July 12, 2018, 06:32:02 AM »
I watched a Chase Webb Mein War 5050 to fs board

Alan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #3416 on: July 12, 2018, 07:06:10 AM »

You should definitely post your favourite passages here.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

chipped tail

• Rep: -21
« Reply #3417 on: July 12, 2018, 07:23:11 AM »
10/10 has a new wheel out, Oj Elite Pro. Career still going.

https://www.nhsfunfactory.com/jessee-watsonville-58mm-elite-101a-oj-skateboard-wheels

fftc

« Reply #3418 on: July 12, 2018, 08:19:13 AM »
100% of this product’s royalties and profits will go to the Oakland International High School and their "Skate. Don’t Hate." program.

Penance?

SHIREFLIP

• Rep: 59