Author Topic: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him  (Read 269852 times)

nopes

• Rep: 20
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
Re: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him
« Reply #3510 on: July 23, 2018, 09:54:19 PM »
ive given up on indys. i have a bunch of sets i dont know what to do with though. as for mob ive never had a grip preference so i cant really say ive given it up but i certainly wont take anymore.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3511 on: July 23, 2018, 11:09:52 PM »
Have been meaning to try ace so will get those when these 169's are done. Don't think any of my other shit is nhs. OJ's suck, have always ridden jessup, bullshit bearing companies like hard luck are always a scam
Quote from: opinionated bastard
should re name this board, Useless Wooden Toy Banter doesnt fit anymore. maybe Skateboarding Social Justice Safe Space, we can call it the SSJSS.
please buy my free numetal album
i made a boring 30 minute youtube video to sell it to morrissey fans

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #3512 on: July 24, 2018, 04:37:35 AM »
last few pages were rough. when are we getting our jason jessee response interview
good come sausage

beazlocal

• Rep: -27
« Reply #3513 on: July 24, 2018, 05:17:06 AM »
last few pages were rough. when are we getting our jason jessee response interview

You won't, he owes nobody anything.

nopes

« Reply #3514 on: July 24, 2018, 06:55:26 AM »

not even the site he said he would give an interview to if they took down the article?

Beeda Weeda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #3515 on: July 24, 2018, 07:26:47 AM »
times are chaining in skateboarding, out with the old crusty losers from the 80s. We don't want you, we don't need you, your time has passed. Keep skating, but stay the fuck out of the industry. That said, old dudes who are ripping, plz keep it up, you know who you are.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #3516 on: July 24, 2018, 07:38:15 AM »
Have been meaning to try ace so will get those when these 169's are done. Don't think any of my other shit is nhs. OJ's suck, have always ridden jessup, bullshit bearing companies like hard luck are always a scam
Joey T was quite vocal in his support of Jason. Might wanna make those Thunders.

beazlocal

« Reply #3517 on: July 24, 2018, 07:38:56 AM »

not even the site he said he would give an interview to if they took down the article?

Honestly, do you care? Do you want to hear anything he has to say anyway? Is it going to change or make anything better? No, leave it alone, point has been made, choose not to support him or the brands and get on with doing what you do

nopes

« Reply #3518 on: July 24, 2018, 08:07:29 AM »
nope i dont care about anything he has to say but i find it hilarious how some people want to give him a pass for anything.

beazlocal

« Reply #3519 on: July 24, 2018, 09:03:46 AM »
nope i dont care about anything he has to say but i find it hilarious how some people want to give him a pass for anything.

Those giving him a pass are going to do it anyways, nothing he says now or later are going to make anything better or worse, it's done, it's out there, that's it

nopes

« Reply #3520 on: July 24, 2018, 09:27:30 AM »
As long as people keep commenting and responding the way you are it’s never going to be over.

sododgy

« Reply #3521 on: August 01, 2018, 12:45:26 AM »
As long as people keep commenting and responding the way you are it’s never going to be over.

Good call.

Matthew_James

• Rep: -154
« Reply #3522 on: August 06, 2018, 12:49:52 PM »
10/10 has a new wheel out, Oj Elite Pro. Career still going.

https://www.nhsfunfactory.com/jessee-watsonville-58mm-elite-101a-oj-skateboard-wheels

Does anyone know anything about this "Skate. Don't Hate" program? Is this it? Or is it something else?

I couldn't find anything about that other than the school it's run by which serves traditionally undeserved immigrants in the Oakland (? i think) community. Seems like a pretty decent cause.

while im here might as well share a bunch of funny comments the jj video on youtube has gotten

getting called a PC cuck by a neonazi

epicly trolled by a definitely just joking fascist

definitely not mad guy comments 4 times

pizzagate racism defender has logged on

JJ isn't a nazi btw people should be proud to be white and diversity is bad

definitely not racist aussie w/ altright subs wants me dead. dudes left like 20 comments.

so what if JJ is a white supremacist? chris rock makes fun of white people and that's just as bad

and finally a nice group of guys who don't get bogged down by nitty gritty of whether so and so is a white supremacist or not

fuck its hard to post yt screenshots that arent too big without squashing the text too much

I kinda wanna see your video on Barack Obama’s BroncoGate scandal, sounds like something you could actually get people to run wild with 😂
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -889
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #3523 on: August 06, 2018, 01:01:12 PM »
This thread is well past dead, but I do find it hilarious that antisemites somehow know more yiddish than most American Jews
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #3524 on: August 06, 2018, 01:04:30 PM »
buncha fuckin schlemiels

Jeff Groucho

• Rep: -239
« Reply #3525 on: August 06, 2018, 04:46:51 PM »
This thread is well past dead, but I do find it hilarious that antisemites somehow know more yiddish than most American Jews

god your a fucking idiot. if you can't understand that than your beyond thick. whats really funny is when people hate on something they know nothing about. a lot like what you do you fuckin bone brain. guys how was my gip impression? 

Beeda Weeda

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #3526 on: August 07, 2018, 05:44:02 AM »
this thread.

eraserheadfuckers

« Reply #3527 on: August 09, 2018, 10:15:20 AM »
we back

Quote from: opinionated bastard
should re name this board, Useless Wooden Toy Banter doesnt fit anymore. maybe Skateboarding Social Justice Safe Space, we can call it the SSJSS.
please buy my free numetal album
i made a boring 30 minute youtube video to sell it to morrissey fans

Simon Woodstock

• Rep: -35
    • Nowhere
« Reply #3528 on: August 11, 2018, 09:52:08 AM »
Love conquers all:

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)

1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Fred Savage

• Rep: -5
« Reply #3529 on: August 11, 2018, 09:55:10 AM »
Love conquers all:

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)

1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.

2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,

10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=HzsM4wP5vS4
14. Gipper is big poosey

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #3530 on: August 11, 2018, 05:31:20 PM »
Fred your crush on gipper might be wasted energy. You gotta play hard to get.

You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.