Author Topic: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him  (Read 269128 times)

RIDEFLANNELV2

• Rep: 41
Re: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him
« Reply #600 on: May 15, 2018, 01:36:29 PM »
Sorry but if you buddy up to a neo-nazi band like you and your father have you are both complicit. JJ has given The Highway Murderers a marketing platform and you even interviewed them. If you are not a neo-nazi, like you claim, you still embolden others who are. Fuck off.

IHOP

• Rep: 34
« Reply #601 on: May 15, 2018, 01:37:47 PM »
I see you still reading scout

Respect for at least coming here to try and defend yourself, no matter how bad of a job you did at it.  You arent gonna change anyones minds here, we just want to hear from your dad.   
only in skateboarding is putting an adult in a position where they might have to actually work for their income "ruining their life"  ::)

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #602 on: May 15, 2018, 01:41:14 PM »
Hey hi there, Scout Jessee here...
To get one thing straight. I am not a Nazi.
The russian hat was an inglorious bastards halloween costume as a ‘Nazi Killer’ who kills for Nazi scalps..
You all seen the quintin taritino film?
The Ss shirt.. Was for Etsy 2 yrs ago. I sell and post crazy ass vintage Which that shirt was from a friends dying 90 yr old grandpa. Originally , it was one of the first hells angels motorcycles shops down in San Diego in the 1980’s that burned to the ground. It’s a trip I even found a shirt from back then- no racist thing behind posting it
I’m sorry you guys are wasting your time trying to tear apart my father, and now my life...
I am not a racist , homophob, sexist, prejudice, or any other sort of label you try an put on me. If you look at all my other stuff you’ll notice I love all walks of life and am a very down to earth type of girl.
It’s saddens me, people waste there time on these types of forums , that have nothing better to do - like getting laid , seeing music, actually socializing- but talk shit.
Goodluck to all of you ✌🏻
Sorry this is how you waste your time.
I will no longer be engaging after this post

I know you guys will tear it apart and make it out to be negative in some way or another.

Who ever published this Should delete

This is hilarious...ly sad

She admits making the SS shirt saying she posts "crazy ass vintage" which in my mind confirms shes aware of the symbolism. Then in the very next sentence says "no racist thing behind posting it."

This is the problem with our society these days, we want to do anything and everything but not take the consequences for our actions.

Do what you want with your life but be proud of who you are and know that consequences, whether they be positive or negative, will follow your every decision. In this case, if you support all walks of life, then your post should've been some sort of apology and not full of excuses.

Good Hard luck

Mr. Fink

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #603 on: May 15, 2018, 01:45:15 PM »
Y’all are crazy. Jason Jessee isn’t a Nazi. He’s just a crazy ass vintage Russian Nazi killer who kills nazis for scalps in inglorious bastards. Watch a quintin taritino for goodneSS sake.

In all seriousness, real Nazi or biker Nazi wannabe, that shit is trash.

PERM-KOOK

• Rep: 46
« Reply #604 on: May 15, 2018, 01:49:41 PM »
Thank you Scout Jesse for taking some time away from getting laid to address this issue. Also, thanks for making me realize what a pathetic fucking loser I am wasting my time on this gossip site. I’m out of here.

Sick Duck

• Rep: 21
« Reply #605 on: May 15, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »
I've got some killer armenian genocide shirts for sale on etsy if anyone is interested. Not racist tho you fucking losers

pinkbananastatus

• Rep: 7
« Reply #606 on: May 15, 2018, 01:52:36 PM »
Anyone who defends their points with shit like calling the other party pathetic and telling them to get laid, I automatically assume every point that was made has been valid
Andy Roy is known for his superior genetics and resilience.
Hes an example of evolutionary perfection.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 445
« Reply #607 on: May 15, 2018, 01:53:45 PM »
I got self-laid earlier..does that count?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #608 on: May 15, 2018, 01:54:45 PM »
I got self-laid earlier..does that count?
Post a cum rag

Sick Duck

• Rep: 21
« Reply #609 on: May 15, 2018, 01:56:02 PM »
Also kinda funny how christian hosoi said he pulled the plug on the rising sun logo because Japan raped and murdered the rest of asia but somehow rocking a swastika is just edgy

alex

• Rep: 0
« Reply #610 on: May 15, 2018, 01:58:16 PM »
I've got some killer armenian genocide shirts for sale on etsy if anyone is interested. Not racist tho you fucking losers

hit me up when you've got that crazy ass rwandan etsy shit
Suns out, im going skating. chow

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1161
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #611 on: May 15, 2018, 01:59:26 PM »
Thank you Scout Jesse for taking some time away from getting laid to address this issue. Also, thanks for making me realize what a pathetic fucking loser I am wasting my time on this gossip site. I’m out of here.

OMG NO PLEASE DON'T GO WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT U

ArtVandelay

• Rep: 14
« Reply #612 on: May 15, 2018, 02:02:22 PM »
I kinda think sporting a swastika for a Halloween Costume almost makes it worse. It almost becomes a mockery at that point. That symbol was a symbol of fear for millions of people and represents some of the most hateful things that we as humans are capable of. To throw that on your skimpy costume for fun seems very disrespectful and humiliating for Jeiwsh people and minorties. Also the Nazi huntwrs in Inglorious Bastards did not sport swastikas. It was the other guys. The ones most people try not to associate themselves with...

Gentle Jones

• Rep: -160
  • I am burdened with glorious purpose
    • Gentle Jones Secret Headquarters
« Reply #613 on: May 15, 2018, 02:04:33 PM »
Hey hi there, Scout Jessee here...
To get one thing straight. I am not a Nazi.

XOXOXOXO <3

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #614 on: May 15, 2018, 02:05:07 PM »
GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG ! GANG !

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 445

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -322
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #616 on: May 15, 2018, 02:10:46 PM »
if jason jesse's daughter knows about this this thread and can get here at the speed of light (what was that an hour?) there is no fucking way that Jason, cons, SC or indy,  does not know about this thread and there is no fucking excuse for any of their silence. 

im not gunna trash scout because she showed more balls and tact than any of the aforementioned and owes skateboarding a hell of a lot less. 

as much as it pains me to say... i think i have to break up with indy.... :(

They dont give a fuck, slap crying and being SJW extraordinaires dont touch their bottom line.

Yall seriously need better things to do with your time, try skateboarding more. Most of you are terrible at it anyways. Why not focus this wasted energy into something productive?

Sad.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 801
  • Butterscotch yo!

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 197
« Reply #618 on: May 15, 2018, 02:18:31 PM »
if jason jesse's daughter knows about this this thread and can get here at the speed of light (what was that an hour?) there is no fucking way that Jason, cons, SC or indy,  does not know about this thread and there is no fucking excuse for any of their silence. 

im not gunna trash scout because she showed more balls and tact than any of the aforementioned and owes skateboarding a hell of a lot less. 

They dont give a fuck, slap crying and being SJW extraordinaires dont touch their bottom line.

Yall seriously need better things to do with your time, try skateboarding more. Most of you are terrible at it anyways. Why not focus this wasted energy into something productive?

Sad.

A+ totes original response.

full of jerks

• Rep: -10
« Reply #619 on: May 15, 2018, 02:19:36 PM »
You leftist offense brigade types don't argue in good faith.  Intentionally misunderstanding and straw manning one of the Buddhist comments so that you can dunk on someone in a zippy post for example.  Therefore it would be pointless for anyone to respond to you.  You will just act indignant no matter what.

Also it is ironic to see these virtuous offended people have no problem commenting on Scout's appearance.  Leftists don't really believe their own shit.  You just want to cry bully.

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -67
« Reply #620 on: May 15, 2018, 02:20:15 PM »
the 2 hat thing is really strange
I can see why people think Slap is a bunch of retards; multiple people think Menikmati is the worst skate video of all time?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 682
« Reply #621 on: May 15, 2018, 02:21:31 PM »
Skateboarding is literally the least productive thing you could do. What does it accomplish? What skills can I hone on a skateboard that will help me not end up like you later in life? How will the physical act of skateboarding more help me in the long run?

With that being said, I rip and I'm smarter than you and your bullshit "owning the libs!!" responses. Suck my dick.

feedmeseymour

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 232
  • Babba Booey
« Reply #622 on: May 15, 2018, 02:21:40 PM »
Wait till you guys see her “spooky ghost” costume from the movie Django unchained
You got questions? Ask me like a fucking man. You know my Insta.

HATE!

• Administrator
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
« Reply #623 on: May 15, 2018, 02:22:06 PM »

Sad.

A+ totes original response.

You're talking to a guy who regularly spends his time on here asking for his other account to be unbanned.  Talk about an expert on what to do with your free time on a forum.

Mr. Fink

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
« Reply #624 on: May 15, 2018, 02:25:09 PM »
Wait till you guys see her “spooky ghost” costume from the movie Django unchained

So good

shark tits

« Reply #625 on: May 15, 2018, 02:27:21 PM »
Skateboarding is literally the least productive thing you could do. What does it accomplish? What skills can I hone on a skateboard that will help me not end up like you later in life? How will the physical act of skateboarding more help me in the long run?

With that being said, I rip and I'm smarter than you and your bullshit "owning the libs!!" responses. Suck my dick.
catching cups

ArtVandelay

• Rep: 14
« Reply #626 on: May 15, 2018, 02:31:36 PM »

Yall seriously need better things to do with your time, try skateboarding more.?

Sad.

oh fuck off dude - that's what everyone says in every slap argument ever. You're "wasting your time" just as much by posting your shit. You're probably the kind of person who throws their recycling in the trash and thinks "ah it doesn't matter, the world's already polluted." Well it matters to some people and not wanting to support racism matters to some people. Don't shame people for caring about this - you should go skateboard and don't look at this thread if you don't care.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 177
« Reply #627 on: May 15, 2018, 02:34:28 PM »

Yall seriously need better things to do with your time, try skateboarding more.?

Sad.

oh fuck off dude - that's what everyone says in every slap argument ever. You're "wasting your time" just as much by posting your shit. You're probably the kind of person who throws their recycling in the trash and thinks "ah it doesn't matter, the world's already polluted." Well it matters to some people and not wanting to support racism matters to some people. Don't shame people for caring about this - you should go skateboard and don't look at this thread if you don't care.

dude hes a LARPer troll that wondered off a containment board. don't get caught in his bait. 

I.C. Weiner

• Rep: -7
« Reply #628 on: May 15, 2018, 02:34:46 PM »

Sad.

nazis being in skating is fucked, but thank fuck for this reply. the conservatives of slap repost the same responses to every thread targeting something tough

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -406
« Reply #629 on: May 15, 2018, 02:36:41 PM »
  I don't think she deserves any credit with that post.  Rough trail she's on.
message of love (bring the mean locals cookies)