Author Topic: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him  (Read 241595 times)

Gentle Jones

• Rep: -122
  • I am burdened with glorious purpose
    • Gentle Jones Secret Headquarters
Re: Jason Jessee is a Nazi and Santa Cruz loves him
« Reply #870 on: May 16, 2018, 11:25:08 AM »
yes @skateboardmuseum deleted that post a day later

Crazy Ralph

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
  • You're all gonna die!
    • ShredNJ
« Reply #871 on: May 16, 2018, 11:25:38 AM »
santa cruz official response

Wow, that is a huge bummer of a post.  I didnt care much for the boycott his sponsors thing, but fuck santa cruz after that.  Fucking cowards.
Absolutely fucking whack
The worst thing about it is that nobody can boycott them, because nobody has given a fuck about them for years.
You either die a hero or live long enough to watch yourself become the Berra.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 775
« Reply #872 on: May 16, 2018, 11:28:16 AM »
Wow so brave

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 215
« Reply #873 on: May 16, 2018, 11:35:30 AM »
if you boycott buying a product from a company that nobody buys, does it make a sound?

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #874 on: May 16, 2018, 11:37:09 AM »
The H in NHS stands for Hitler?

NHS =  NEUES HITLER SCHULE

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #875 on: May 16, 2018, 11:40:02 AM »
Is this whole kerfluffle making SC relevant again? Because God knows I haven't thought of them for years.

AreYouHarvinFun?

• Rep: 5
« Reply #876 on: May 16, 2018, 11:40:17 AM »
The H in NHS stands for Hitler?

NHS =  NEUES HITLER SCHULE

Translation: New Hitler School

AreYouHarvinFun?

• Rep: 5
« Reply #877 on: May 16, 2018, 11:42:11 AM »
santa cruz going all michael jordan with the "racists buy skateboards too" approach.

I believe that's exactly what they're doing here. Full MJ.

Gentle Jones

• Rep: -122
  • I am burdened with glorious purpose
    • Gentle Jones Secret Headquarters
« Reply #878 on: May 16, 2018, 11:59:56 AM »

IHOP

• Rep: 33
« Reply #879 on: May 16, 2018, 12:05:23 PM »

If the nut daily wants to really be the onion of skateboarding, they should get a bit more controversial and talk about some current events.
only in skateboarding is putting an adult in a position where they might have to actually work for their income "ruining their life"  ::)

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #880 on: May 16, 2018, 12:07:29 PM »

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #881 on: May 16, 2018, 12:15:33 PM »
santa cruz going all michael jordan with the "racists buy skateboards too" approach.

Can someone elaborate on this?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -863
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #882 on: May 16, 2018, 12:18:51 PM »
Anyone that has met him and talked with him would see that.
I've already explained why that's a bullshit argument. Shut up. And what am I doing to help? I'm just trying to live my life, kook. His racism is his flaw, not mine. And like I said, I. JUST. DON'T. LIKE. HIM.

Oh, and I consider all of the people who wouldn't be a target of Jason Jessee-types and sticking up for us to be rad, Oblow claims its negativity, I claim its the opposite

easy tough guy that's fine to not like him but you sure love talking about him. So go on and live that life of yours where you've never kooked it...just remember to never fuck up who knows what message board you will wind up on....errr
Plenty of people think I'm an asshole. I accept that. I don't demand that they sit down and have a discussion with me because they'd like me if they knew me. When somebody doesn't like me, I might reflect on why they don't like me, consider my actions, and then move on with the understanding that some people just won't like me either way. I especially wouldn't complain if shit I did to be shocking ended up shocking people. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Fuck a nazi.
And guess what, guy who thinks I'm an asshole: there's room for people like me, or people like him in skateboarding. He started the "I won't just let you live your life in peace" shit,  he only has a problem now because the tables have turned on him. He's a fucking kook, and fuck Santa Cruz, SCHMITTY, and Oblow are on the same boat as him. They prefer white supremacy as a cultural value in skateboarding over diversity.
Let's repeat that:
Santa Cruz skateboards values white supremacy over diversity in skateboarding
SCHMITTY values white supremacy over diversity in skateboarding
Mark Oblow (you know, the guy who started the only World brands made up of mostly white people) values white supremacy over diversity in skateboarding.

nopes

• Rep: 10
  • Bob loseedo wears a speedo
« Reply #883 on: May 16, 2018, 12:24:01 PM »

years ago jordan was asked to weigh in on a political race in north carolina where it was a close call between dems and repubs. jordan was rumored to respond with "republicans buy sneakers too"

CRITICAL BEATDOWN

« Reply #884 on: May 16, 2018, 12:24:46 PM »
Yea you're not going to buy a santa Cruz deck, but you can boycott indy, thrasher, etc. Nobody wants to boycott indu though, regardless of how badly the enabled all of this. Says a lot.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #885 on: May 16, 2018, 12:26:24 PM »

Sure, Michael Jordan always had issues with 'race' in the past and has also spoken about this in his book saying something in the lines of 'being against all white people'... because he had issues with tons of white people in the past...

Rumor has it he said something like 'Republicans buy sneakers too' about his own shoes... etc.

More info here:
https://deadspin.com/did-michael-jordan-ever-say-republicans-buy-sneakers-1784530317

nopes

« Reply #886 on: May 16, 2018, 12:27:37 PM »
Yea you're not going to buy a santa Cruz deck, but you can boycott indy, thrasher, etc. Nobody wants to boycott indu though, regardless of how badly the enabled all of this. Says a lot.

yeah its easy to go against brands you may already not like. im done with indy though. same with thunder since they fall under the dlx brand. ill use what i have and then move on.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• Rep: -239
« Reply #887 on: May 16, 2018, 12:28:40 PM »
I just fucked around and realized that I'm a hypocrite about this, and in some years this may be me.
While i'm ashamed of it today, I definitely was a person who used "gay" as a catch-all term for something lacking or negative. I also am embarrassed to say I used the word "Faggot" to hopefully get that smoke billowing with several individuals over the years to whom I meant to cause harm.

While i've never rocked nazi/kkk/pro-hetero or anti-homosexual memorabilia, I have a past, just like Jessee.  Was Jessee's altercation with Peanut unprovoked: they were all just ripping and jessee looks over and lets the n-bomb drop, unprovoked? I sorta believe it, anyone know anything circumstantial? Maybe they had beef and Jessee wanted to bring it to the streets? It still makes him racist, but what if he really is trying to change?

I'm saying all that to say this:
If (IF) Jessee is on the level, I feel a sort of empathy for him. If he is really trying to change, and you won't let him, where does that leave you?
I definitely shouldn't be throwing the stones in here like I did, because my crackhouse is glass/plastic/plexiglass.

"I don't take pictures with niggas" - Michael Jordan to Chamillionaire

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 12:31:53 PM by Jehoshaphat Augustus »

nopes

« Reply #888 on: May 16, 2018, 12:31:52 PM »
you are not a hypocrite. most of us have made poor decisions in our pasts but the main difference here is that while most people seem to change for the better as they grew up Jessee continued to associate himself with the very things he supposedly evolved from.

gollum mcjinglemeballs

• Rep: 7
« Reply #889 on: May 16, 2018, 12:43:56 PM »
Is this what Oblow meant by #meinto?

I.C. Weiner

• Rep: -6
« Reply #890 on: May 16, 2018, 01:25:36 PM »
so is this over now? SC, Indy, OJ and Cons will continue to support a neo nazi and use nazi symbology, nobody leaves their teams, and we accept that scumbags are a massive force in skateboarding

StepDude

• Rep: -5
« Reply #891 on: May 16, 2018, 01:26:29 PM »
skateboarders are losers.

nopes

« Reply #892 on: May 16, 2018, 01:28:09 PM »

Must be why some like Nazis so much

Lame_Nigga

• Rep: -30
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #893 on: May 16, 2018, 01:32:12 PM »
so is this over now? SC, Indy, OJ and Cons will continue to support a neo nazi and use nazi symbology, nobody leaves their teams, and we accept that scumbags are a massive force in skateboarding
Pretty much.

StepDude

• Rep: -5
« Reply #894 on: May 16, 2018, 01:32:23 PM »

Must be why some like Nazis so much

very true

calvinsdream

• Rep: 8
« Reply #895 on: May 16, 2018, 01:40:35 PM »
Could we at least get Winkowski on black label or anti hero before SC shits the bed again?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 683
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #896 on: May 16, 2018, 01:51:29 PM »
Love that Scout said she was done with this thread yesterday, but is currently viewing it right now.

It's not done. Just decide with your wallet. If you don't like what these brands support, don't support them. I bought my last set of Indys in October, and I'll never have another pair of Converse.

leticia

• Rep: 17
« Reply #897 on: May 16, 2018, 02:00:25 PM »
Iím in the middle of some work stuff, but i have to tell you, I canít stop doing quick checks to see how things are going...and Iím so fired up you guys arenít backing down to the ďbro outsĒ that are going down.  These ďindustryĒ people arenít his real friends..they have selfish interests in mind.  Stay strong...you guys are not wrong!!!  Fact.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #898 on: May 16, 2018, 02:04:59 PM »
Love that Scout said she was done with this thread yesterday, but is currently viewing it right now.

It's not done. Just decide with your wallet. If you don't like what these brands support, don't support them. I bought my last set of Indys in October, and I'll never have another pair of Converse.

pretty much this.  despite my assertion at the top of this thread, I'm done with indy.

Cctv

• Rep: 2
« Reply #899 on: May 16, 2018, 02:06:18 PM »
Leticia,
Any chance you could re upload this screen grab?